Barry Weiss made his fortune selling wholesale produce and has used those resources to feed his collecting obsessions including his love of rare and unique automobiles, trucks and motorcycles. Barry has been a collector for most of his life, so he knows when he comes across something that’s the cream of the crop. [More…]
Charles is a one-man-show in a small three bay shop in North Troy, New York. He primarily designs and fabricates parts for cars that are far from rat rods, his project car is a 1947 Plymouth. While his business caters to newer cars, Charles admits that it’s the classics he really enjoys working on. [More…]
This is no ordinary Rat Rod. It was designed and built by an experienced Winston Cup race car builder. The build was completed with race-quality parts front-to-rear for superior performance and reliability. “DELIVERANCE” was completed in March, 2012. [More…]
24,000 – That’s how many man-hours it took to build the “NewMad”. 24,000 hours and 1.3 million dollars. Hot rod designer Chris Ito was commissioned to pen the redesign. The NewMad began its life as the first generation Chevrolet Nomad, the halo model wagon derived from the Motorama Corvette of 1953-54. [More…]
The story of Aaron’s Rat Rod goes like this: In 2007 I worked at a dealership in the local town that had a 1936 Dodge dump truck sitting in a grass lot behind a building. I’d have to trim weeds around it when the dealership got slow. I’ve always bought rat rod magazines and always thought about building one, but… [More…]
Nobody Else’s Auto Recycling 332 N US Highway 281 Great Bend, Kansas Call 620-786-4428 Specific questions about parts or a specific vehicle needs – CALL: 620-786-4428 Vehicles For Sale and many parts can be viewed [More…]
Portawall White Wall Tire Inserts ~ (Sometimes Port-o-walls, white wall inserts, slap-ons, Mickies, fake white walls, etc.) ~ Firestone Tire Style White Wall Tire Inserts make a great accessory for your Custom Car, Truck, Hot [More…]
Michael Snow from Horneytown, North Carolina saw our Farmer’s Chopper post and shared his old school rat rod lawn mower with us. He tells us that he had an old riding lawn mower sitting around for parts, and one day he just went crazy on it. He lowered the front end, chopped the hood and grill, and more. [More…]
Build a Hot Rod in 30 Days for $1,000? This truck has been built twice — with a tear-down and cross-country move in between. The first build section documents the build mating the ’49 Studebaker [More…]
Learn how to build a hot rod with these resources that help facilitate your build from inspiration and planning to building and customization. These tools help locate donor vehicles, project cars, and can determine what other cars have the parts you need (a big help at the salvage yard). Start you build here! [More…]
This Turbo Diesel Rat Rod Truck from South Texas Performance, based in Victoria, Texas was built as the shop faced some top rat rod builders in The Rat Hard Build-Off. The contest, sponsored by Rat Hard [More…]
You don’t have to buy a new car or truck to get a new look. Drivers can transform the appearance of their vehicles quickly, easily and affordably. Whether the goal is to create a one-of-a-kind masterpiece, or simply to give a vehicle a fresh, new look, a few simple steps is all it may take. [More…]
Plus Sizing your wheel and tire combination was designed to enhance vehicle performance and appearance by allowing fitment of larger diameter rims and lower profile tires. The theory is that while making these changes, you keep the overall tire diameter within 3% of the original equipment tires. [More…]
Torque converters are a type of fluid coupling which transfers rotating power from a prime mover, like an internal combustion engine, to a rotating driven load. In a vehicle with an automatic transmission, the torque converter connects the power source from the load. [More…]
N2a Motors is a California based custom auto manufacturer with a mission of reviving the art of American coach building. Melding design elements from different Chevy models, the 789 shows the world that you really can’t have enough of a good thing. [More…]
When working with body filler, what ever tools you use, the trick is to not add the last “skim coat ” till you KNOW that it is all you need. Don’t try to block out that first coat, just use it as a base for the LAST skim coat. [More…]
Erin Francis of Langley, BC, Canada shared this 1956 Ford F-100 truck with us. Erin found the truck in Portland, OR in near stock condition. In just 5 months, the truck was restored and modified with independent front suspension and a four-link rear with coil overs on all corners, plus some more custom touches. [More…]
Auto polo was invented in the United States with rules and equipment similar to equestrian polo, and of course used automobiles instead of horses. The sport was popular at fairs, exhibitions and sports venues across the United States and several areas in Europe from 1911 until the late 1920s. [More…]
Motor Skiing is probably not considered the most dangerous sport by today’s standards, skiers are towed by cars and motorcycles including a Porsche 550 Spyder, a Porsche 356, miscellaneous Triumphs and other motorcycles and are speeding and sliding at speeds up to 100 MPH. [More…]
Rey Payumo of Kailua, Hawaii found this 1963 Chevrolet Impala packed with junk in a garage in Hayward, California. Rey tells us “It had an previous restoration, the color used to be lowrider purple and it used to be totally lowridered out. After buying it, my lil’ brother Roy and I towed it South… [More…]
Frank Lloyd Wright Service Station. The R. W. Lindholm Service Station is still open and pumping gas. This unusual Phillips 66 service station is located at the corner of MN-45 and MN-33 in Cloquet, Minnesota. Erected in 1956, the building was the prototype for a service station design that … [More…]
In this video series Jonesy’s Auto Club shows you how to create a seat pattern and sew it out of vintage leather for a 1928 Ford model A . Flat stitch and french seams are demonstrated as well as other auto upholstery techniques. [More…]
Are you amazed at how many specialty cleaners are available to clean your vehicle? Ever wonder what the pros in Dealerships and Detailing Shops use? In those businesses, concentrated citrus cleaners have replaced them all and taken the center stage. [More…]
Tired of your typical cross-country road trip and the boredom of seemingly endless interstates? Take the next exit and get yourself onto a two-lane highway. You’ll have an unforgettable experience. A retro experience. An all-American experience. [More…]
The Mercedes Benz W125, was Europe’s most futuristic pre-war sports car and a racing propaganda machine. Harley Earl vowed to deliver a triumphant message all of his own someday. In comes the legendary 1951 LeSabre, seen here at the 1953 Chicago Auto Show. [More…]
After his Triumph Spitfire engine crashed, this resourceful gearhead purchased a used engine from a seller on eBay Motors. Wisely, he chose to photograph the entire teardown so he had a reference to remember how everything went back together. [More…]
This is NOT a George Barris build. This is NOT an Ed “Big Daddy” Roth car. This is an inspired one-off custom bubbletop build by Eric Goodrich from Illinois, albeit still a work in progress. This is The Iron Lung by Eric Goodrich. [More…]
Most Read Posts
- Classic Cars and Trucks For Sale - Great Bend, Kansas
Nobody Else's Auto Recycling 332 N US Highway 281 Great Bend, Kansas Call 620-786-4428 Specific questions about parts or a specific vehicle needs - CALL: 620-786-4428 Vehicles For Sale and many parts can be viewed on the eBay Motors Store... This is a good sample of what is currently on hand... Nobody Else's Auto Recycling 332 N US Highway 281 Great Bend, Kansas Call 620-786-4428 Specific questions about parts or a specific vehicle...
- Small Block Chevy Twin Turbo Kit for $1000
For the price, this is the most complete Small Block Chevy Twin Turbo Kit available and has all brand-new, quality parts capable of producing well beyond 750 horsepower with supporting modifications.
- Budget Sound Deadening Alternatives to Dynamat
Nothing ruins a sweet ride more than vibrations and doors that rattle. Here's how to sound deaden and insulate your ride on a budget.
- How To Convert a Car Alternator into a Go Kart Motor
An automotive alternator can easily be converted into a powerful hybrid brushless motor in just a couple of hours with some know-how and using common hand tools.
- 1966 Ford Mustero ~ The True Story of the Mustang Pickup
There's no more unique Ford Mustang than the 1966 Mustero — It was a Mustang pickup and here's the true story of how it came to be.
- The Original 1966 Pontiac GTO Monkeemobile
The Monkeemobile is a Pontiac GTO modified by Dean Jeffries. Mel Gutherie tells what it's like to own and drive this piece of pop culture...
- How To Test a Power Brake Booster
If the brake pedal feels hard while the engine is running, the power brake booster is not operating correctly. Here's how to properly test your power brake booster.
- Door Art and Lettering Ideas
Door art and lettering ideas for your rat rod, custom car or truck, or maybe even a man cave project.
- CORRUPTT ~ Ferrari Twin Turbo Powered 1968 Ford Mustang UPDATE
Built by American Legends, CORRUPTT is a fully customized ’68 Mustang muscle car that packs a twin turbo Ferrari engine... https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qzTOhKCsxww See the Build...
- 1963 Cadillac Hearse Cummins Swap ~ Who Ya Gonna Call?
Tension gets high for Turnin Rust while time runs low as the guys set out to build their first official car show entry set to debut at the annual LoneStar Throwdown! Have they bitten off more than they can chew or will this be a victory mark for the coolest diesel burning ghost busting vehicle to hit the streets. Pressure is on, Who ya gonna call? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sCib6S2DIJ4 1963 Cadillac Hearse Cummins Swap ~ Part 2 Previously on Turnin Rust, the guys press...
- Take a Tour of a Two-Story Spartan Manor Trailer
Shirley Wallace’ lived in this two-story Spartan Manor travel trailer from age three until she went off to college 16 years later in 1969.
- Once The Fastest 1/2 Mile Racetrack in the World - Gone Forever
This racetrack sits in the woods out of sight and forgotten. Only memories and a few pictures remain of this once popular racetrack.
- Custom Chevrolet 3100 F1 Truck ~ 12 Day Build
This compilation documents a 12 day hot rod build by Danton Arts Kustoms for the Al-Wathba Custom Show in Abu Dhabi... https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4Ou2CdTvPck
- How To Determine The Age Of Your Tires
Have you ever wondered, just how old are my tires? Well, here's how to determine the age of your tires.
- The Legend of "Jungle Pam" Hardy
Pamela Hardy, more commonly known as "Jungle Pam", was in drag racing for only four short years, yet her name remains iconic decades later.
- Original Exterior Sun Visors For Sale ~ Chevy, Ford, Mopar, More
Sunglasses not enough? Looking for that Classic or Lowbrow Style? Go with an Exterior Sun Visor — Adding sun visors to your vehicle can help you see while driving in bright sunshine or to add that full custom classic or vintage car look...
- Bonnie and Clyde's Flathead Ford V8
A documentary about Bonnie and Clyde and their favored getaway car, the 'flathead' Ford V8.
- 1933 Plymouth Hot Rod ~ Burnouts and Shredding Tires
This incredible build is TJ Russell's amazing '33 Plymouth, hand-built from the ground up ~ Photo gallery, video, and hella burnouts.
- How To Determine Engine and Pinion Angle
Engine and pinion angle are relative to the ground. Most engines are set at 3 degrees, this allows the carburetor to sit level, however...
- How To Apply Gold Leaf To Your Paint Job
Custom paint is a great touch you can add to any vehicle to set yourself apart. There are a few paint techniques that require skill but like with anything else, a little know-how and practice can get you there! One art that seems to be slowly dying off is Pinstriping. So this pinstripe trick is one that will make your ride pop - gold leafing. Gold leaf has been around for hundreds of years but only really got popular in the automotive industry back in the '50s and '60s when the custom paint...
- 1931 Chevy Rat Rod Build
1931 Chevy Rat Rod Complete Build Video Playlist See Also: 1931 Chevy Rat Rod Build From Start To Finish (clips from 84 videos condensed down to one hour) [embedyt] https://www.youtube.com/embed?listType=playlist&list=PL17ffBx4Y_BMDyahu40XxaOGvfoP78Tqt&v=NbcsPhfvPdM&layout=gallery[/embedyt]
- Testing the Cheapest 110v MIG Welder on Amazon
Wranglerstar tests the cheapest MIG welder on Amazon. This benchtop wire-feed welder includes everything needed to fabricate small projects.
- DIY Front Disc Brake Conversion for 1947-59 Chevy and GMC Trucks
1947-59 Chevrolet and GMC Truck Front Disc Brake Conversion Restoration Expert and Custom Car Builder David Welch shows us step-by-step how to easily convert a 1947-59 Chevrolet or GMC Pickup to disc brakes... https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LS4g6VTmBCs Front Disc Brake Conversion Kits from BROTHERS Truck Parts 1947-54 – https://www.brotherstrucks.com/Disc-Brake-Conversions/products/1277/ 1955-59 – https://www.brotherstrucks.com/Disc-Brake-Conversions/products/1565/ Classic...
- Speed Drawing ~ The Artwork of Mad Mac
Italian artist Maurizio Colangiuli, aka Mad Mac, has always been fascinated by art, design, and all that is vintage.
- Reverence ~ Building a Hellcat Powered 1969 Dodge Charger
'69 Dodge Charger Full Restomod with Customized Chassis and Hellcat Engine Swap This car was built from a '69 Dodge Charger Body, a 2016 Challenger SRT Hellcat chassis and a 6.2L Supercharged HEMI from a 2016 Charger Hellcat. The car is called "Reverence" and was built by Cleveland Power & Performance. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PMwLX06msNM
- Victor Jonsson's V12 Diesel Powered 1960 Volvo PV544
This beast is the brainchild of a one Victor Jonsson, a Swedish car builder. The car is a 1960 Volvo PV544 fitted with a V12 diesel engine...
- 700HP Shelby GT500 Powered 1966 Lincoln Continental Build
The guys at Divers Street Rods have taken two iconic Fords separated by about 50 years and joined them together into one gorgeous creation.
- 1969 Chevrolet Camaro SS RestoMod Build
1969 Chevrolet Camaro SS LS3 585 hp Restomod Project built by the Roadster Shop in Mundelein, Illinois... https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WWyZiXLMnAs
- How To Build Your Project Car On A Budget
It’s done. You’ve pulled the trigger on that project car or truck and dragged it home. Here's what you can get done with a budget from $50 to $2,500.
- Tech Talk ~ Early Ford Drum Brake Options
Early Ford Drum Brake Options https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rD-Wk2heBH8 Bendix Style Brakes for 1937-48 Ford Spindles, 12 x 2 Inch (91065420) http://bit.ly/2996O9R Bendix Style Brakes for 1937-48 Ford Spindles, 12 x 1-3/4 Inch (91065410) http://bit.ly/28YhiuR Bendix Style Emergency Brakes for 1937-48 Ford Rear, 12 x 1-3/4 Inch (91065430) http://bit.ly/28Z7JJv Bendix Style Emergency Brakes for 1937-48 Ford Rear, 12 x 2 Inch (91065440) http://bit.ly/29hi034
- California CBS Reporter Fired After Climbing on Classic Show Cars
A local CBS reporter in California was apparently fired after he — during a live news segment — climbed atop classic show cars!
- Brush or Spray-On Chrome Alternative ~ Easy Chrome
Easy Chrome is a chrome paint that provides a water-proof chrome finish that looks like real chrome. It can be used to repair real chrome as well as scratched, dented, or rusted chrome.
- 805hp Boss Nine 1969 Ford Mustang Build
1969 Ford Mustang built by Anvil Auto... Engine: 520ci Boss 9 built by Jon Kaase Racing CNC Aluminum block and heads 4.390-inch bore 4.300-inch stroke Scat forged Steel crank Scat H-beam forged steel 9.8:1 compression ratio Diamond forged aluminum pistons Comp Cams hydraulic roller 246/254-degree duration at 0.050, 0.607/0.607-inch lift on a 110 LSA, Comp retro-fit roller lifters Kaase single-plane Boss 9 intake manifold modified for fuel injection by Wilson...
- How To Repair a Twisted Cable End with a Simple Homemade Tool
Repairing a twisted brake or throttle cable with a simple homemade tool in just minutes — Easy and functional. Check it out.
- Why Custom Builds and Show Cars Are So Expensive
Wonder why the build costs of some of the vehicles we show on the channel are so outrageous? Here's why.
- 1965 Dodge A100 Pickup Restoration Project
Builder: Kevin Allen It was in Kansas and I lived in the Atlanta, GA area at the time. It ran, which was one of my desires when I started looking for one. This proves that I am a glutton for punishment, so I flew to where she was and drove her back. The gentleman I bought it from told me "I have no reason to believe it won't be alright to drive that far, but I wouldn't do it".. Pretty good line really. So as I climbed in and backed it out of the heated shop into a snow storm, I began my...
- I Bought an Inflatable Paint Spray Booth from China!
It looks like a Bounce House but it is a fully functional, ventilated spray booth ordered directly from China.
- BAGGED ~ 1969 Chevrolet Impala RestoMod
From Combustion Chamber: BAGGED ~ 1969 Chevrolet Impala RestoMod... https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iZAohZKnHEM
- 9 Spray Paint Myths and Misconceptions
Custom Spray Mods put together a quick video about some common aerosol spray painting mistakes and frequently asked questions... https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7he7VBJaJ_E
- 1940 Plymouth Coupe Hot Rod Chop Top Kustom Build
Video from RestoMod ~ Build by HAMB Member cgc1958 from North Hollywood, California... Cutting Up A 1940 Plymouth Coupe Why would you want to do that you say? Because it's gonna be cool, why else!! Yes, it is a beautiful car, yes it has beautiful paint, but we love Kustoms and fortunately the owner of this car does too. Yes, we could royally screw the pooch. That is true... but fingers crossed we won't. How could we do this you ask? Well it all started when we were caravanning to the...
- Life Size Hot Wheels Cars ~ Fireball 500 and The Red Baron
Dennis goes for a spin in the George Barris built Fireball 500 and the Tom Daniel's designed Red Baron built by Chuck Miller.
- Kevin Hart Expected to Sue Car Builder, Other Survivors Expected to Sue Kevin
Its been reported that Kevin Hart and the other two survivors are lawyering up for what is expected to be "a big lawsuit."
- Don't Coast in Neutral and Other Bad Automatic Transmission Habits
via Engineering Explained... 5 Things You Should Never Do With An Automatic Transmission Five bad automatic transmission driving habits. Is it okay to coast down a hill in neutral? Should you put the car in neutral when you come to a stop? What is the safest way to launch an automatic car? Is it okay to switch from Reverse to Drive while the vehicle is moving? What happens when you put the vehicle in Park? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6zzEtxJkC7Y
- Rat Rod RZR ~ 1925 Ford Model TT Cab Meets 2015 Polaris RZR 1000
Larry Bruns put a 1925 Model TT Ford Truck cab with a 2015 Polaris RZR XP 1000 for a mix of rat rod style and hill climb ability.
- Volkswagen Split Window Snail Camper Van Build
The guys from Yumos Garage (Indonesia) transformed a Volkswagen bus into a fantastically beautiful Snail Camper-van.
- 50 Man Cave Garage Ideas
A compilation of Garages, Man Caves and related inspirational images with ideas in each image that could take your space to the next level.
- How To Remove Glass Scratches and Windshield Wiper Marks
Sweet Project Cars demonstrates how even bad scratches in windshield glass can be removed with the correct tools and supplies.
- How To Read and Understand Spark Plugs
A spark plug delivers electric current from the ignition system in the combustion chamber to ignite the compressed air/fuel mixture.
- Why Chevrolet Abandoned the 1962-65 Fuel Injected 327 V8 Engine
The 1962-1965 Chevrolet fuel injected 327 cubic-inch V8 was one of the most state-of-the-art engines produced during the 1960s.
- Tim Allen's New Toy ~ 1953 Ford F-100 Custom Pickup: FR100
Meet FR100 ~ Tim Allen's New Toy, a 1953 Ford F-100 Custom Pickup purchased at Barrett-Jackson Auction in Scottsdale, Arizona 2019
- How To Keep Your Vehicle From Getting Stolen
Stacey David shows you how to prevent someone from stealing your ride - from simple free ways to some that are a little more in depth.
- 5 Things You Should Know About the VW Microbus
The Volkswagen Type 2, better known as the Microbus, VW Van, Hippie Bus, Kombi, or whatever else, maybe one of Jason Torchinsky's favorite vehicles of all time. Here are 5 amazing things that stand out about Volkswagen's iconic Microbus... https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zEEXetPS_lY
- Buried 1955 Chevrolet Gasser and a True Barn Find 409 Engine
We tried to dig up a 1955 Chevy Gasser that had been buried for 50 years, and manage to save the 409 engine that powered it in the 1960's.
- Insane Motorcycle Engine Swaps
From Motorbikes Style ~ When Mechanics Lose Their Minds: Insane Motorcycle Engine Swaps... https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LtHZzIFRrpg
- What Are The Best And Worst Small Block Chevrolet 350 Heads
So, you're building a budget small block Chevy 350 — what heads should you be looking for and which should you stay away from.
- 1966 Ford Fairlane 427 Twin Turbo Street/Strip RestoMod Build
Builder V8 Billy’s 1966 Ford Fairlane Twin Turbo 427 RestoMod was built for Street and Strip.
- What Is A Traditional Hot Rod?
What is the meaning of the term Traditional Hot Rod, what qualifies as one, and where do you find the parts? Matt from Iron Trap Garage sits down and answers those questions, and gives us a few tips and tricks for hunting for parts for your own builds. While this isn't the set in stone definition of a Traditional Hot Rod, this should help differentiate between a hot rod, rat rod, and street rod... https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HVomUCyuJe8 Project and Part Donor Cars For...
- 1/2" Torque Wrench Showdown ~ Snap-On vs Harbor Freight ICON
Real Tool Reviews pitts the Snap-on 1/2" Drive Torque Wrench head-to-head against the Harbor Freight ICON 1/2 in. Drive Torque Wrench.
- Gabriel Iglesias' 1966 Volkswagen Samba
One of our favorite comedians, Gabriel Iglesias, brings by his beloved VW bus, a pristine version of his very first ride.
- CHP Expected To Recommend Not Grandfathering Seat-Belt Rule After Kevin Hart Crash
The forthcoming CHP report could recommend that ALL customizers install harnesses in high-powered classic cars, but not grandfathering?!?
- 1,000HP Rat Rod Truck Gaps Everything ~ Built for Under $10,000
Meet Matt Graber and his 1000HP Rat Rod Truck, Rusty. He built the truck at home, in his garage, and for under $10,000.
- How To Protect and Preserve Patina or Rust Without Clear Coat
How to protect rust or patina with a formula of linseed oil and boiled mineral spirits that you can mix and apply quickly and easily...
- How To Break a Tire Bead Quickly and Safely with Common Tools
This video demonstrates how to quickly, easily and safely break even the most stubborn tire bead with a floor jack and a ratchet strap.
- 1939 Ford Junkyard Hot Rod Revival
Hopefully, this patina queen 1939 Ford Tudor is going to make a return trip to its last resting place under its own power.
- Does Material Surface Prep Matter? TIG Carbon, Stainless, Aluminum
In TIG welding material prep is as important as the welding itself...Or is it? Weld.com tests that theory by prepping carbon steel, stainless steel and aluminum in a variety of ways to see if preparation really makes a difference... https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vF8n8W2k0ZI
- How To Make Simple Dimple Dies for Sheet Metal
DIY Dimple Dies ~ A simple how to video for making dimples in sheet metal panels. No expensive tooling or fancy tools were used.
- Ford Model T Redesign ~ What if it made a comeback today?
The Ford Model T is one of the most important cars ever made. We re-design it to see what it could look like if it came back today.
- The Racecar Twist ~ How To Join Wires Reliably Without Solder
A quick tech tip for joining two wires together. The advantages of this over crimping or soldering are speed, reliability, and flexibility.
- How To Pot Hole Proof You Car
Handyman Corner on the Red Green Show ~ Pot Hole Proof Car...
- 70th Annual Grand National Roadster Show ~ AMBR Contenders
2019 America's Most Beautiful Roadster (AMBR) Contenders Building America’s Most Beautiful Roadster is George Poteet’s 1936 Ford The Grand National Roadster Show celebrated its 70th Anniversary at the Fairplex in Pomona, California with astounding displays — This is the longest running indoor car show in the world, and continues to draw people and car owners from all over the world. This video shows all the contenders for America's Most Beautiful Roadster (AMBR), as well as a...
- 1954 Chevrolet Bel Air Big Block Build
Mike Walker invested 20 years into building his 1954 Chevy Bel Air.
- Viva Las Vegas 2019 Rockabilly Weekend and Car Show
There’s chopped tops, flaked roofs, and miles of pinstriping, so enjoy this massive video to see what you’re missing at Viva Las Vegas 2019.
- Lifted and 4x4 Classic Trucks
A compilation of Lifted Classic Trucks and 4x4 Classic Trucks from Mountain Smoke Garage... https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aBurJfOLqF8
- The Barris Kustoms Built Munster Koach
Barris Kustoms created the spooky hot rod dubbed the "Munster Koach" for the hit 1960's TV show "The Munsters" ~ Take a Ride with Dennis Gage.
- CORRUPTT ~ Ferrari Twin Turbo Powered 1968 Ford Mustang Build
Built by American Legends, CORRUPTT is a fully customized '68 Mustang muscle car that packs a twin turbo Ferrari engine. Watch the build.
- Rebuilding Gas Monkey Garage's Wrecked 1976 Chevrolet C10
Alex picks up the wrecked Gas Monkey Garage built 1976 Chevy C10 for a full evaluation and starts the teardown before the rebuild.
- How To Build a Model A Roadster in 12 Minutes
Self-taught hot rodders Hernán and Emiliano put together a Ford Model A Roadster in this 12-minute time-lapse build video.
- Mini Rats, Rods and Go-Karts
This video features mini rat rods, go-karts and other small-engine and mini rides...
- Custom Dodge Power Wagons by Desert Power Wagons
Desert Power Wagons are handcrafted transformations of Dodge Power Wagons into beautiful works of art that you will be proud to drive.
- "We Built This Truck In 12 Days!" ~ Holley LS Fest
Bill Alvis brought out his LS swapped shop truck with a dual quad Sniper EFI setup. The craziest part is that he built it in only 12 days! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d5zyAnoLMRw
- 1,200HP Twin Turbo 1970 Pontiac Firebird Build
Hand Built Cars 1970 Pontiac Firebird Twin Turbo 1200HP Build Project Builder: tcronkright As a new member to this community I am excited to introduce a project I am working on in connection with the guys at All Speed Performance in Muskegon, Michigan. We were shooting for 1,500+ hp and 1,300+ tq at the rear wheels and by the looks of the Butler Performance IA II performance 400 block bored to 475 cu. in., Kauffman heads, Eagle crank that has been turned, Ross custom forged pistons...
- Volksrods and VW Beetle Rods
Volksrods are modified Volkswagen beetles. VW Beetles are affordable, easy to find, and easy to find parts for...
- How To Mount a 6.0 Liter LS Engine to an Older GM TH350 Transmission
A demonstartion of how to get an older TH350 transmission and torque converter bolted up to an LS engine with No Adapter Required!
- 1962 Lincoln Continental ~ Executive Demo
From Petrolicious... Growing up in Pittsburgh, Rich Plavetich became a car enthusiast in his grandfather’s garage while the two of them worked on the white Lincoln Continental featured in this film. It came to the family in a roundabout way — the original Continental sold to his grandfather as a new car was in fact a used car, which was replaced with this “executive demo” example — but it set Rich on a path from an early age. At just 19 years old, he landed a job at GM Design,...
- 1971 Ford F100 LS Engine and Suspension Swap ~ Questions Answered
Crown Vic Front-End, Mustang Independent Rear-End, LS Engine Swapped 1971 Ford F100 Questions Answered with Part Numbers.
- I Bought Every Harbor Freight ICON Tool They Had
Overtime Garage went to Harbor Freight and bought every single ICON tool they had on the shelf and compare them to Husky, Craftsman, and Snap-On Tools.
- How To Build a Car Hauler Truck Bed
Matt Urch is building a ramp truck car hauler bed for his Ford Transport to ferry cars back and forth to tracks, events, and car shows.
- How To Install a Welder Series Universal Rear Step Notch Kit
The Welder Series Universal Rear Step Notch Kit is easy to assemble and install. The pieces fit together using alignment tabs to make clamping and welding a breeze.
- When a Transmission Fluid Change Can Damage Your Transmission
Should You Flush your automatic transmission? Should you replace the transmission fluid on an old car with high miles?
- "Jessi Combs ~ Life At Full Speed" Tribute Exhibit Photo Gallery
The exhibit featured several of Jessi's motorcycles, awards, medals, personal notebooks, original Chip Foose sketches, and other memorabilia.
- How To Understand Wheel Specs
Choosing new wheels is an exciting part of a build. Aside from paint, it's what makes your ride stand out the most. The first step to choosing new wheels is, of course, the design but it doesn't stop there. You then have to decide what size you want between width, bolt pattern and offset. So here's a crash course on what all those numbers mean. When measuring for wheels, you aren't measuring the physical size of the wheel but instead the surface that the bead of the tire mounts to. The same...
- Box Tube and Sheet Stock ~ Rob's Hand Built from Scratch Rat Rod
via Combustion Chamber ~ Rob's Hand Built from Scratch Rat Rod ~ Box Tube, Sheet Stock and good ideas.
- Hell On Wheels: 1958 Chevy Bel Air Gasser ~ Daddys Thing
Sadly, much of our drag racing heritage is fading into the sunset of time due to the passing of legends. It doesn't help that storied tracks where drag racing put its stamp on America are being destroyed. But all hope is not lost, racing enthusiasts like Ted Beach and his gasser are helping preserve 1320 history.
- Mighty Metro ~ 1954 International Metro Van Build ~ Completed!
Operation Metro Build, a 1954 International Metro van on a custom frame with, air-ride, custom interior and more...
- 1967 Chevy C/28 Project by Foose Design
Chip Foose chronicles his 1967 Chevy C-10 truck build, showing you projects and solutions you can apply at home along the way.
- How To Fix Sagging Doors in Older Vehicles
If you have an older vehicle, the door may sag a bit when you open it. But it doesn't have to. The most common cause is a set of worn out door hinge pins and bushings. Here is an affordable way to fix it that won't take you all day. Even if there is just a small amount of looseness in the hinge, amplified down the length of the door ends up being a lot of movement. To correct it, run to a local parts store and pick up and pick up a set of door hinge pins and bushings. Then all you need to...
- Home-Built Custom LS3 Powered 1965 Rambler Marlin
It might be hard to believe, but Bob Bruhn's stunning '65 Rambler Marlin is very much a home-built car.
- How To Restore Leather Seats In 10 Minutes For Cheap
How to repair and restore cracked and worn leather seats. This process works every time and works great on all real leather.
- Pancho Villa's Ride? Car Parked 100 Years Over Old Tunnel in Mexico
This 1914 Mitchell has been parked 100 years over a tunnel built in 1911 in Juarez, Mexico during the Mexican Revolution of 1910-1920.
- Kevin Hart’s Wrecked 1970 Plymouth ‘Cuda aka “Menace” by SpeeKore
This SpeedKore built 1970 Barracuda debuted at SEMA 2016 ~ This is also the 700-HP ‘Cuda wrecked in the Kevin Hart crash on September 1st. Take a closer look at the car...
- Supercharged 1940 Ford Pickup Truck Build
Carolina Kustoms of Portland, Oregon transforms this old 1940 Ford Pickup into a unique show winning Muscle Truck.
- 1976 Winnebago Chieftain with 6.0 Liter Turbo LS Engine Swap
From Regular Car Reviews ~ This Turbo LS Swapped Winnebago motor home was built by Justin and Corey.
- Most Amazing Views of Route 66 ~ An Aerial Documentary
Thousands of miles, fuel, and dollars and over 2 1/2 years of obtaining footage resulted in never before seen perspectives of Route 66.
- 1928 Ford Model A Tudor Rat Rod Build
From Hand Built Cars ~ Hardknox Kustoms 1928 Ford Model A Tudor Rat Rod Build Project.
- 5 Super Easy Spray Paint Tricks and Effects
From Commando Designs, these are 5 Super Easy Spray Paint Tricks and Effects.
- Sylvester Stallone's 1955 Ford F100 ~ West Coast Customs
Sylvester Stallone's movie "The Expendables" features a 1955 Ford F100 truck, which had to be fully built for silver screen worthiness.
- Viper V10 Powered 1951 Hudson Wasp Build
Kenny's Rod Shops' Viper V10 Powered 1951 Hudson Wasp Build. The shops' fab team in Boise, ID masterfully crafted this killer RestoMod.
- Roadkill's Mike Finnegan Hits the Wall in '68 Charger General Mayhem
Roadkill's Mike Finnegan goes full Richard Rawlings in General Mayhem at 2019 Roadkill Nights in the Hellcat HEMI 1968 Dodge Charger.
- 1955 Chevy Pickup and Tahoe Chassis Swap
Eric Baltazar and Greg Bush took the body off a Tahoe donor and put a 1955 Chevy pickup body on top of the complete chassis and drive-train.
- This Diesel Motorcycle Is Built From Everything... Including The Kitchen Sink
With rims from a Camry, a p-trap from a sink, a diesel motor from a cement mixer, this hodgepodge motorcycle is one badass diesel custom...
- How To Relocate Your Gas Tank Under The Bed
Relocating a gas tank to under the bed moves the weight to a more optimal location, frees up interior room and rids gas fumes in the cab.
- Extreme Budget Small Block Chevrolet Engine for Under $700
Build a 305 Small Block Chevrolet engine on an extreme budget, a capable engine for a Rat Rod project that still has some coolness to it.
- Lowering a Ford F100 For Under $100
Lowering a 1971 Ford F100 truck for less than $100.00 out of pocket including flipping the axle, cutting coils and C-Notching the frame.
- How To Make a Mini Bar from a Jerry Can
Make a simple mini bar from Jerry can — the same concept could be used to make storage for anything within the can.
- Budget Ford 460 Big Block Engine Build
The team sets out to build a classic Ford 460 Big Block on a rock bottom budget. The Ford 460 engine build starts out with a junkyard 385.
- The Gas Monkey Garage '72 Buick Riviera SEMA Build
See the progress so far on the Richard Rawlings led Gas Monkey Garage '72 Buick Riviera "super-build" for SEMA...
- How To Cut, Fit and Shape Automotive Carpet
This video demonstrates several techniques to cut, fit and shape the transmission tunnel using non-heat molded automotive carpet.
- Jessi Combs, Race Car Driver and TV Host, Dies in Jet-Car Crash
Race car driver and TV personality Jessi Combs died tragically during an attempt to break her own land-speed record on Tuesday on a dry lake bed in Oregon.
- Joe Rogan's New 1969 Nova: Metal Work and Body Design
This 1969 Chevrolet Nova belongs to comedian, podcaster, and all-around automobile enthusiast, Joe Rogan. It was penned by Pure Vision.
- Honda S2000 Engine Swapped Ford Model A
Inside Ricky Boada's Ford Model A with a Honda S2000 engine swap. Ricky shows you around, drives around, and goes over future turbo plans.
- A Collection of Custom Bubble Top Cars
From Mountain Smoke Garage ~ A Collection of Custom Bubble Top Cars
- A "Willy Cool" 1938 Willys Pickup
Check Out "Willy Cool" ~ a HEMI Powered 1938 Willys Pickup spotted at the Holley Hot Rod Reunion.
- Rat City Rukkus 2019 Walk-Around
Walk-Around the Rat City Rukkus 2019 car and bike show at the Stratosphere Casino, Hotel & Tower in Las Vegas, Nevada... https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k_kac_RHDnA
- "Old Blue" After the Build ~ Coyote Powered 1968 F100
Grenade Motorsports and the 1968 F100 Coyote powered pickup six months after the build -- How is it now? It's pretty kickass actually.
- How To Turn a Stick Welder Into a TIG Welder
Weld.com demonstrates how to turn any stick welder into a TIG welder with a few simple changes.
- How To Tell If Your Junkyard 4L80E Is Any Good
The Driveway Engineer guides you through doing basic checks on a 4L80E donor transmission including fluid inspection and air checks.
- 1961 427ci Buick Skylark ~ The GTR Destroyer
What started as a typical LS swap project, turned into a 200+ mph half-mile car in no time!
- Extreme Widebody 1967 Ford Mustang Meets C5 Corvette Build
Mustang Kyle's '67 Mustang underwent an extreme widebody modification and now tops a '99 C5 Corvette with 5.7-liter LS1 V-8 engine.
- Inside Comedian Gabriel Iglesias' $3 Million Volkswagen Bus Collection
Fluffy comedian Gabriel Iglesias owns a $3 million collection of classic Volkswagen Buses in his enormous personal museum.
- 9 Incredible Restomods and Pro-Touring Cars
From DIY Garage ~ In this video you will see nine incredible Restomods and Pro-Touring Cars from top builders in the USA.
- How To Make a 4L60E Manual Shifter
A simple device with a few switches and a salvaged connector allows direct control of shift solenoids bypassing the vehicle computer.
- 1965 Chevy C10 Restored by 18 Year Old for $600
This is my 1965 Chevy C10 half-ton pickup with a 250 CI Inline 6 and a single barrel carburetor that desperately needs a rebuild.
- Rat Rod Truck Ideas
Rat Rod Truck Compilation ~ 50 Ideas and Inspiration for your own project.
- How To Rebuild a GM 10 Bolt Chevy 8.5" Rear End
Tinman 2 Kustoms shows how to rebuild a 10 bolt Chevy 8.5" rear axle in the bagged C10 using Yukon Gear & Axle components.
- Penny Hemi ~ 500hp HEMI Powered 1927 Ford Model T
500hp HEMI Powered 1927 Ford Model T dubbed "Penny Hemi" ~ "As long as you don't crash it's safe"
- Scallop Paint Job Ideas and Examples
Compilation by Mountain Smoke Garage ~ Scallop Paint Jobs and Scallop Design Ideas for hot rods and custom cars and trucks.
- Crudebaker ~ 1946 Studebaker M16 Detroit Diesel Rat Rod
David Colvin's 1946 Studebaker M16 Detroit Diesel Rat Rod ~ Originally a 12' Dump Flat Bed Septic Service Truck.
- 1931 Chevy Rat Rod Build From Start To Finish
A compilation of clips from 84 videos — it's an attempt to show how this 1931 Chevy Rat Rod was built and maybe help someone build their own.
- 1,000 Watt Rust Cleaning Laser Removes Rust Effortlessly
Remove rust easily from metals using a 1000 Watt Laser - the dirt layer and any oxides underneath will absorb the energy and evaporate.
- DIY Panel Matching Real Patina with Faux Patina
Jonathan W makes a valiant effort in matching primered panels to the patina on a 1959 Ford Galaxie Fairlane 500 project.
- How To Set the Kickdown or TV Cable on GM Transmissions
Holley offers tips on properly setting up the transmission kickdown levers and how to properly set the throttle valve or TV cable.
- 1964 Mercury Marauder ~ The Odyssey
The distinctively American sound of the Mercury’s V8 is enough to make you nostalgic or deaf depending on how close you are.
- How To Make Steel Bomber Seats with Ron Covell
Metalworker Ron Covell gives a step-by-step tutorial on how to build a steel bomber seat from start to finish.
- 10 Vintage Campers That Were Ahead Of Their Time
Not every vintage camper was a huge commercial success. Even nowadays, new and unique designs are often loved or scorned by the public.
- Carbeques and Hot Rod Grill Ideas
Hot Rod Grill and Carbeque Idea Gallery ~ Grills, Barbecues, Hibachis, Fire Pits and More Built with Car Parts.
- How To Repair or Replicate a Headlight Lens
This video shows you how to replicate the headlight lens from a 1935 Cadillac.
- DIY Garage LED Light Install - Barrina LED Light Review
Quickly install a dozen Barrina LED T5 6500k Lights purchased on Amazon — 12 lights for a total of 26,400 lumens or 70.5 lumens per sq. ft.
- How To Convert an AC Welder to DC for Stronger Welds
An easy way to convert an AC welder to a DC welder ~ wire in an inexpensive rectifier and achieve stronger weld using 7018 rods..
- Plasma Cutting Tips and Tricks for Beginners
In this video, Matt Urch shows you some basic tips and tricks to help you get the most out of your plasma cutter.
- Sacrilege ~ Classic Car Low-Ballers Make Seller Crush '70 Dodge Charger
Classic Dodge Charger owner willfully crushes his car to send a message to prospective buyers that have just “jerked [him] around” is blowing up across Mopar pages and muscle car enthusiast groups on Facebook.
- Butt Welding vs Overlapping Sheet Metal Panels
The Hot Rod Hippie discusses Butt Welding vs Overlapping Sheet Metal Panels on your hot rod or custom vehicle project.
- Barn Find ~ 1932 Ford "The Dewar Coupe"
"The Dewar Coupe" is a 1932 Ford 3 window coupe parked in the early 60's in Pasadena, California and was last registered in 1961.
- 1952 Chevrolet 3600 Flatbed Rat Rod Truck Build
From Hand Built Cars ~ 1952 Chevrolet 3600 flatbed rat rod truck built by Trick Truck ‘N Rod of Camden, Ohio.
- How To Graft a Sub-Frame or Front Clip
This video is a complete rundown on a Sub-frame (front clip) swap or graft including the fabrication process, power steering and brakes...
- How To Make a Custom Fiberglass Dash
David Guyton shows you how to make a custom fiberglass dash (or any other interior parts) for your hot rod or custom car or truck project.
- Mike Finnegan's Recipe for 1,000HP with No Turbo, No Blower, No Nitrous
How to install a new MSD slip collar distributor - this 582ci V8 engine is revved to over 7,000 rpm on Westech's Superflow Engine Dyno...
- Porsche 911 V8 Hot Rod Build
Danton Arts Kustoms from France transformed a salvaged Porsche 911/964* into a hellaciously bad ass hot rod.
- Velvet Cherry ~ Jerry Dunbar's Volksrod
Jerry Dunbar's 1954 Volkswagen oval window beetle turned radical volksrod dubbed "Velvet Cherry".
- 1954 Chevy Bel Air Restomod Build ~ Supercharged LSX 454
This cherry 1954 Chevrolet Bel Air was dropped off at The Roadster Shop to receive an upgrade on essentially every system under the body.
- 1957 Chevrolet Suburban RestoMod Project
From RestoMod ~ 1957 Chevrolet Suburban RestoMod Project built by The Roadster Shop.
- 1956 Ford F100 Pickup RestoMod Project
From RestoMod ~ 1956 Ford F100 Pickup RestoMod Project built by the Roadster Shop in Mundelein, IL.
- How to Install a Hidden Kill Switch
Instead of installing an expensive car alarm system or using ineffective methods to prevent your car from getting stolen, learn how to install an inexpensive, hidden kill switch.
- $500 Budget Performance Tires for 20 Inch Detroit Steel Wheels
In this video, Whitlock Garage installs and reviews the new Atturo AZ850 tires from Amazon on a set of 20 inch Detroit Steel Wheels.
- Ford Flathead V8 Engine Rebuild Time-Lapse
Six days. More than 40,000 photos. One fully rebuilt Ford Flathead V8. All boiled down to an intense 6-minute video.
- How To Modernize A Classic Powerplant with EFI
With the advent of Electronic Fuel Injection hot rods can now run more efficiently and have better drivability.
- "R/T BAKER" ~ A 360 Magnum Swapped Studebaker Pickup
A 1952 Studebaker 2R6 Pickup Truck sitting on a Dodge Dakota R/T donor chassis with a 5.9 Magnum engine ~ This thing is wild.
- 1962 Volkswagen Van Craigslist Find and Resurrection
YouTuber CT Moog made a fantastic Craigslist Find in this 1962 Volkswagen Type 2 Van.
- From '59 Chevy El Camino to 800-HP Rat Rod
We're fairly sure alcohol was heavily involved in the ideation and creation of this wacked-out 1959 Chevrolet El Camino, which goes by the name "Hulk-Camino."
- Jessi Combs' Land-Speed Record Attempt ~ Video Before Fatal Crash
Jessi Combs, the "Fastest Woman on Four Wheels" was traveling at a breathtakingly incredible speed for well over a minute -- with no signs of trouble -- just before her fatal jet-car crash.
- Budget LS Engine Build Recipes
The Driveway Engineer provides a quick overview of basic, budget minded builds you can do with your LS Engine build project.
- Rat Rod Ideas: Rat Rod COE Trucks
From Mountain Smoke Garage ~ Rat Rod Ideas: Rat Rod COE Trucks.
- Bizarre Cars That Were Decades Ahead of Their Time
Most people realize that technology you find in modern cars today has actually been around for several decades in older vehicles.
- 6 Unusual Garages That Will Amaze You
The Automobile — It’s passion, life, love, and a persistent problem of parking. MAD LAB takes you through some the most incredible garages.
- How To Simulate Resistance Spot Welds
Simulating OEM style resistance spot welds using a MIG welder.
- How To Repair A Sagging Headliner
Sweet Project Cars demonstrates how to fix a sagging headliner. This method works every time and will hold the liner up for years.
- I Bought The CHEAPEST Plasma Cutter On Amazon
Taylor Ray bought the CHEAPEST plasma cutter on Amazon. Its compared to a table band saw and a grinder for Cut, Speed, and Use.
- Rat Rod Ideas: Rat Rod Ramp Trucks and Car Haulers
From Mountain Smoke Garage ~ Rat Rod Ideas: Rat Rod Ramp Trucks and Car Haulers.
- 1950 Chevrolet Deluxe Chop Top Bare Metal Build
KillBillet Member hoitink got himself a free 2 door 1950 Chevrolet Deluxe so he opted to section it 3 inches and chop the top 4 inches.
- Twin-Engine Rat Rod Mini Bike Build
Franken Stratton ~ Two 8 HP Briggs & Stratton Engines - Modify the chassis, get the engines running, and assemble the twin engine mini bike...
- Volkswagen Beetle Engine Rebuild Time-Lapse
Don’t let anyone tell you that rebuilding an old Volkswagen Beetle engine is easy.
- Rat Rod and Steampunk Motorcycles
The Best of Rat Rod and Steampunk Motorcycles from Jawa Tino.
- 1932 Willys Turbo Diesel Dually Refueling Truck Build
This 1932 Willys is an aircraft themed build dubbed "Low Standard" was built by Eddies Rod & Custom in Ceder Rapids, Iowa
- 1930 Ford Model A Hot Rod Build
This 1930 Ford Model A is a unique hand-built Hot Rod for a rock star client looking for a Model A with some heavy metal attitude...
- Patina: How to Create and Preserve
CarTech® and Kevin Tetz have produced the first book published that cover the many variables involved with creating and preserving patina...
- Cause of Jessi Combs' Fatal Crash: Mechanical Failure at 550 MPH
Two months after Jessi Combs' fatal crash during her land-speed record attempt, police released a statement on the cause of the incident.
- 4L60 vs 4L80 Transmission for Your LS Swap
The Driveway Engineer helps you answer the 4L60 vs 4L80 transmission question for your LS swap, but cautions; stop wasting $ on Built 4L60's.
- How to Detail Your Car Like a Pro in Minutes
Assuming that you don't have a week to dedicate to detailing, here are tips and techniques for prepping your ride on-site at the show.
- Top 10 Mistakes Beginner TIG Welders Make
We've all gotta start somewhere. Wherever that is for you, make sure you know these Top 10 Common Mistakes beginner TIG welders make.
- 1957 Chevrolet Bel Air Convertible Build
Don’s 1957 Chevrolet Bel Air was selected at Goodguys 1st WIX Filters Speedway Nationals to receive a builders choice award.
- Custom Paint and Vinyl Wrap Ideas
Quantum Tech HD compiled this collection of unique paint and vinyl wrap effects that are on another level.
- The Mach 40 ~ 1969 Mustang Mach 1 Meets 2006 Ford GT
The perfect fusion of a 1969 Ford Mustang Mach 1 and a 2006 Ford GT dubbed The Ford Mach 40 ~ A 5.4L Mid-Engine Build.
- Fitting a 1947-54 Chevrolet Truck Body to an SSR Chassis
Chevy / GMC Advance Design truck cab is widened to fit a Chevy SSR chassis. Watch as the metal fabrication gets done
- DIY Steel Wheel Center Flip and Widening
This video includes demonstrations, discussions, do's and don'ts, tips and tricks about how to make wide and high offset wheels or rims...
- Tammy Allen's Eclectic Automobile Collection
On this episode of My Classic Car, Dennis Gage visits Tammy Allen's eclectic collection in Grand Junction, Colorado.
- 16 Mutant Vehicles That Define Crazy
From Minds Eye Design ~ Here's our list of 16 Mutant Vehicles That Define Crazy.
- 1967 Ford Galaxie 500 “R” Code 427 Cobra RestoMod
Schwartz Performance RestoMods this one owner New Mexico car into an “R” code 427 clone with bolt on suspension and brake improvements.
- Flowmaster's 8 Hottest Mufflers ~ Sound Test
Eight of Flowmaster's most popular mufflers are tested in order to help you figure out which muffler is right for you.
- 1947-54 Chevrolet 3100 Shortbed Chevy S10 Conversion Kit Install
Code 504 is a manufacturer of high-quality Made in USA bolt-on S-10 frame swap kits - this demos a 1947-55.1 Chevy short-bed S10 Kit.
- Tick Tock ~ Aaron Kaufman's 1963 Ford Falcon
From the front to the back, Aaron Kaufman’s street legal (in Texas, at least) 1963 Ford Falcon was built the right way.
- Adam Savage Demonstrates Weathering Tricks
Adam Savage shows us how to paint and weather a newly constructed box to make it look like it's something that's been used for decades.
- How To Properly Make a Gasket with RTV
Learn how to use RTV to make a rear differential gasket, water-pump gasket, oil pan gasket, thermostat gasket, valve cover gasket.
- How To Build a High-Performance Flathead Ford Engine
Installing Camshaft, Crankshaft & Front Cover -- Piston & Rod Assembly & Installation -- Pan, Valve & Head Assembly -- Engine Dyno Testing
- 5.7L HEMI Powered 1963 Dodge Dart GT Hardtop Build
Mike Toupin's (aka Tincup) 5.7 Liter HEMI Swapped 1963 Dodge Dart GT Hardtop RestoMod build photo compilation.
- 1965 Pontiac Catalina 2+2 Roadster Shop Build
This 1965 Pontiac 2+2 rides on a Roadster Shop Fast Track chassis with a fully independent suspension, tubular control arms, and Baer six-piston brakes.
- How To Make a Replacement Automotive Light Lens
How to replicate a tail light lens of any car using a Mold star silicone rubber mold and Crystal Clear optically-clear UV resistant resin.
- Insane 1 Day 1967 Mustang LS Engine Swap in Zip-Tie Drags Parking Lot
A group of friends and strangers donated parts, time, and money to LS swap a '67 Mustang in a SINGLE day at the Roadkill Zip Tie Drags.
- Detailing ~ This Is Better Than a Clay Bar and Only Costs $2
Is Plumbers Putty As Good As Clay Bar? Explore whether or not plumbers putty is a viable alternative for a clay bar.
- How To Hook Up Two 12 Volt Batteries
Stacey David walks you through different ways you can wire dual batteries in your vehicle: Parallel vs Series
- 40 Creative Uses for Old Tires
Here's 40 creative ways to recycle, re-use and re-purpose old and used tires...
- Rat Rod Ideas ~ Gassers
Rat Rod Gasser Compilation by Mountain Smoke Garage ~ Ideas and Inspiration for your own project...
- How To Rule Out A Spark Plug As Your Problem
A very simple but effective method to confirm if a spark plug is/is not the cause of engine starting and/or performance problems.
- 1931 Ford Model A Pickup with Supercharged Coyote Swap
Mike took a running, driving 1931 Ford Model A pickup, and separated the cab to build a complete custom frame, with suspension, cage.
- Chip Foose Wins Builder of the Decade Award
At the 2019 Grand National Roadster Show, Chip Foose was honored to receive the first ever Builder of the Decade Award!
- Building The Berlin Buick ~ A V8 Volkswagen Beetle
The motor is a 1961 Buick 215 cubic inch aluminum block, fuel injected V-8 engine mounted where the rear seat would have been located.
- 1972 Chevrolet C10 Suburban RustoMod Build
Bryan Ashley's 1972 Chevrolet C10 Suburban Faux-Patina Rat Rod RestoMod Build Project
- 1959 Cadillac Coupe DeVille Redesign ~ Modernizing an American Classic
The 1959 Cadillac Coupe DeVille built today... What would it look like? The SketchMonkey redesigns the '59 Coupe DeVille and turns it into a car of today.
- Pinup Photo Shoot with Ava Dae Photography ~ BTS
Behind the scenes pinup photo shoot: Iron Trap Garage teamed up with Ava Dae Photography to host a pinup photo shoot at the garage.
- How To Shrink Stretched Sheet Metal with a Propane Torch
The condition known as an "oil can" is common in automotive bodywork — the panel position is bi-stable and can flop in or out.
- Rust Encapsulator Paint Showdown ~ One-Year Challenge
Rust Encapsulators stop rust in its tracks and are the easiest way to stop and prevent rust and corrosion from spreading. Which one is the best?
- How To Lengthen or Shorten a Chevy S10 Frame
This is an overview on extending or reducing (lengthening or shortening) a Chevy S10 truck frame for a chassis or frame swap.
- Twin Turbo Duramax Chevrolet C10
The Diesel Brothers built this Chevy C10 pickup for Charity Air Ambulance and the company's owner, Cheyenne Lord...
- 5 Things To Know About The VW Karmann Ghia
Volkswagen's first sports car wasn't a sports car, not really. It was the Karmann Ghia, a Beetle in a much sexier outfit.
- 1928 Ford Model A Roadster Project
This roadster sounds amazing, goes hard and turns heads wherever it goes. People tend to be drawn to it like a magnet.
- Richard Petty Shop Truck Build from Start to Finish
Dylan McCool's 1970 Dodge chassis and engine swapped into a Richard Petty Shop Truck — Here's the build from Start to Finish
- Lucas vs STP ~ Which Engine Self-Destructs First?
How long will a gasoline engine treated with Lucas and STP run without oil? Project Farm finds out.
- Differences Between Early and Late Model 4L80E Transmissions
Curt from Monster Transmission uses some 4L80E transmission cores to show the external differences between the early and late models.
- The Most Overlooked and Underappreciated Muscle Cars
Overlooked and underappreciated muscle cars, including the Pontiac Ventura, Dodge Demon/Plymouth Duster, Mercury Cyclone and others.
- Josh Mazerolle's 1977 Twin Turbo LS Toyota Hilux
Josh Mazerolle paid $250 for a 1977 Hilux that had spent 15-years in the desert. He ended up creating one of the wildest mini trucks ever...
- AmazonBasics Full Synthetic Motor Oil vs Mobil 1 and Valvoline
Project Farm tests AmazonBasics Motor Oil, Mobil 1 Full Synthetic Motor Oil, and Valvoline 10W-30 Conventional Motor Oil.
- Gary Kollofski's V12 Powered 1955 Chevrolet
Gary Kollofski went way outside the box on his Tri-five Chevrolet, opting for a 730 CI V12 marine motor.
- 5 Things You Need To LS Swap Any Vehicle
Swap a 4.8, 5.3, or 6.0 Liter LSX engine swapped into any vehicle and running by just following these 5 steps.
- 1969 Ford Mustang Fastback RestoMod Build
Raybestos Brakes partnered with Schwartz Performance to RestoMod this Coyote Boss 302 1969 Mustang Fastback.
- Tri-Five Chevy 4 Door to 2 Door Conversion ~ Quick, Cheap and Easy
DD Speed Shops' winter project: the '57 Chevy Bel Air gets a 4 Door to 2 Door Conversion ~ Quick, Cheap and Easy.
- How To Wire Your LS Swap Fuel Pump and Fans with Relays
From The Driveway Engineer: Relays Made Simple ~ How to wire your fuel pump and fans, plus how to enable fans in HP Tuners.
- How To Tie a Steel Rod in a Knot
Paul Pinto demonstrates how to tie a solid steel rod in a knot, which could make a cool shift knob or handle or other Rat Rod detail.
- Sergeant Rock ~ Stacey David's 1941 Dodge Power Wagon
A look back at a kid with a dream. Follow the design and fabrication of Stacey David's 1941 Dodge Power Wagon, a childhood dream.
- Where To Find and How To Buy Used Coyote Swap Engines
Jason shares some of the things he's learned about acquiring used Coyote engines for the purpose of engine swapping.
- How To Make Barn Wood
How to make fresh lumber look like old barn wood — the process is fast and easy and will give you that Rustic Look you've been after.
- Far From Stock ~ 1963 Ford Falcon Futura
This '63 Ford Falcon gets daily drives in Los Angeles. This was a father + son build that should inspire you to teach your kids something.
- 20 Crazy Trikes Built to Turn Heads
Minds Eye Design takes you through 20 custom trikes that were built to turn heads.
- How To Build a High Performance TH350/TH400 Transmission
DEBOSS Garage uses his '67 Pontiac GTO project as an excuse to go over how to build a high performance TH350 or TH400 transmission.
- Do Torque Sticks Work to Install Wheel Lug Nuts?
Do Torque Sticks Work? YouTuber 50sKid introduces and tests Harbor Freight's 10 Piece 1/2 In. Torque Limiting Extension Bar Set.
- How To Clone Vintage Knobs
Cloning Vintage Knobs - perfect for copying vintage knobs, classic car radio knobs, automotive dash knobs and switches and more.
- 1963-72 Chevy/GMC Truck Under Bed, Side Fill Gas Tank Conversion
This tank is specifically for use with a SIDE Fill system and leaves you with TONS of options for a custom fill location on your truck.
- The Munster Koach with Eddie Munster
The Munster Koach appeared in over twenty episodes throughout the series' two-year run, and was also seen in Munster, Go Home! using different wheels.
- DIY Smoke Machine Finds Vacuum Leaks Fast
This DIY smoke machine can help you find vacuum leaks fast for $15 with little more than a jar, a Bic pen, a hose, and a soldering iron.
- How To Smoke Tail Lights
If the smoked effect is what you're going for, you can do this in your own garage. There are many ways to get it done.
- Jessi Combs ~ The Fastest Woman on Four Wheels
Jessie Combs was one of the rare dreamers with the bravery to turn those possibilities into reality, and she left this earth driving faster than any other woman in history.
- Junk Car to Drag Car ~ Jon Chase's 1955 Chevrolet
Jon saved this 1955 Chevrolet from a life on blocks to being NHRA certified drag car, able to run 8.50 in the quarter mile.
- BATTLESHIP ~ '69 Chevy C10 Full Custom RestoMod Truck Build
THE BATTLESHIP is the name of this full Customized, RestoMod 1969 Chevy C10 Pickup Truck built by Carolina Kustoms.
- Will Mixing Motor Oil Types and Viscosities Damage an Engine?
Project Farm mixed 10 different motor oils — then used the oil mixtures in a vehicle for nearly 4,500 miles.
- 1965 Chevrolet Corvair Monza ~ Handed Down and Modified
Petrolicious caught up with Christopher Mejia and his favorite Chevrolet Corvair Monza out of a collection that’s 25 cars strong.
- Body By Fisher
The Fisher logo on the doorsill of autos was a hallmark of reliability and American manufacturing and style for most of the last century.
- When Can Police Conduct A Road Side Search of Your Vehicle?
What are the police allowed to do during a traffic stop? When can they search your car? Can they make you get out of your car?
- 1953 Ford F100 Custom Boss 302 RestoMod Build
Watch how the Classic Car Studio mechanics transform a 1953 Ford F-100 from a farmland hauler to an ass-hauling racer!
- How To Cut GM Coil Springs To Drop Your Ride
Global West Suspension discusses and offers a tutorial for trimming (or cutting) GM coil springs to lower your vehicle ride height.
- 1934 Ford Dirt Track Racecar Resurfaces After 50+ Years
This is a 1934 Ford five-window coupe, and it has some awesome vintage dirt track racing details, a center seat arrangement and more.
- 700hp 6.6 liter V8 1952 Volkswagen Beetle
Austria's Hotrod Hangar built this 1952 Volkswagen Beetle equipped with a V8 6.6 liter Chevrolet racing engine with 700 hp.
- One-Owner 1937 Willys Coupe Parked Since 1968 Gets Full Restoration
This 1937 Willys coupe received a stock restoration after sitting since the 1960s and still retains its original engine & transmission.
- Crossplane vs Flatplane V8 Engines ~ Which Is Best?
Flatplane vs Crossplane V8 Engines ~ Foreign vs. Domestic ~ What is a flatplane crankshaft? What is a crossplane crankshaft?
- Belly Tankers ~ Why Warplane Fuel Tanks Make Great Hot Rods
Built from the discarded fuel tanks of WWII fighter planes, "belly tankers" are miniature speed demons and a major part of hot rod culture.
- 1959 Chevrolet Apache RestoMod Build
Build photo album ~ 1959 Chevrolet Apache Pickup Truck and Custom Paint by the Hot Rod Factory in East Bethel, MN.
- Resurrecting a Rusty Buick Nailhead V-8 Engine ~ Time-Lapse
There were many trials and tribulations along the way with this 401 Buick Nailhead engine rebuild, but it's finally done.
- Slammed, Chopped, and Notched ~ Zac's C10 Chevy Gets LOW
Zac takes his Chevy C10 chopper hauler and gets it real low to the ground with a lowering kit from Belltech. We approve.
- The Legend Of Shirley Muldowney
Shirley Muldowney is an American auto racer and was the first woman to receive a license from the NHRA to drive a Top Fuel dragster.
- Dropping an 1,100 HP 1972 Mercury Marquis
Adding an indestructible 9-inch and air suspension to our sleeper 1,080-horse ’72 Mercury Marquis Brougham.
- Testing Cheap vs Expensive Wrenches from Amazon
YouTuber WranglerStar tests an inexpensive 'Made in China' adjustable end wrench against a 'Made in USA' Wrench. See how they fared.
- Home-Built Hot Rods and Customs by Johnny Hotrod
Dennis Gage goes for a spin in a couple of Johnny Hotrod's home-built creations, a '32 Ford and a '52 Chevy painted by Gene Winfield.
- Is Amsoil Power Foam Better Than Seafoam or Marvel Mystery Oil?
Is Amsoil Power Foam or Amsoil Performance Improver better than Seafoam or Marvel Mystery Oil? Project Farm finds out.
- How To Fix Car Dents with Fire
Here's a tech tip on using an oxy/acetylene torch to help pull dents from automotive panels, demonstrated on a 1967 Chevrolet Camaro.
- How To TIG Weld ANY Gap
Justin Voss shares his go to method for TIG welding up a gap.
- Got Skills? Start a Welding Side Hustle
Here are some tips on how to start a side hustle with your welder and how to maintain steady side work... https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l2egjOSyIdA
- How To Make A Portable Air Tank From A Propane Tank
Take a spare propane tank and turn it into a useful portable air tank. No Tank Mods, No Removing Valve, No Drilling!
- 1963 Chevrolet Impala RestoMod Project
From RestoMod ~ 1963 Chevrolet Impala restomod project by the Roadster Shop in Mundelein, Illinois.
- Thinking About Driving The Hot Rod Power Tour?
The 26th HOT ROD Power Tour will continue in 2020 with exciting new features ~ Here's what it's like and why you should do it.
- DIY Drift Trike Project by Cut Weld Build
YouTuber Cut Weld Build time-lapses you through a 212cc Predator engine powered DIY Drift Trike project.
- How To Fix Sloppy Steering ~ Problems and Solutions
Armed with the knowledge you'll gain from this video, there's no reason your steering can't be made tighter and more precise.
- Rusty's 1965 Ford F100 and Trailer with 1972 Honda SL350 Motorcycle
An in-depth look at Rusty's 1965 Ford F100 and matching motorcycle trailer carrying Rusty's vintage 1972 Honda SL350 motorcycle.
- 1967 Pontiac Firebird Build ~ Project Oculus
Watch this '67 Pontiac Firebird named "Project Oculus" get built by Snakepit Customs in Indianapolis, IN for Ric Peterson.
- The Spark Plug Story
The first documented use of a spark plug in an internal combustion engine was attributed to the Belgian Engineer Jean Joseph Étienne Lenoir in 1859. Lenoir is known for developing the first internal combustion engine, which burned a mixture of coal gas and air. The air-fuel mixture it aspirated was ignited by a "jumping spark" ignition system, which he patented in 1860. Lenoir’s ignition system created sparks by using high voltage electricity to jump an air gap. This was accomplished by...
- Top 5 Ways To Waste Money On Your LS Engine Swap
From The Driveway Engineer ~ Top 5 ways to waste money on your LS engine swap.
- 1963 Chevrolet Nova V8 Sleeper Build
This green 1963 Chevy Nova arrived at MetalWorks Classic Auto Restoration in Eugene, Oregon as a bone stock 6 cylinder car.
- Homemade Lawn Mower Engine Mini-Choppers
Homemade Lawn Mower Engine Mini-Choppers — Compilation with original engines sound + Mini Bikes, Projects and Parts For Sale.
- Inventor Builds Steampunk Hot Rod From Scratch
The Automatron is a horse-drawn carriage inspired hot rod, boasting a 3.5L supercharged V8 engine with an estimated top speed of up to 110mph.
- 1951 Buick Special Deluxe Custom Chop Top Build
"THE SHANE ASYLUM" ~ H.A.M.B. Member hacknwhack's custom ride: A home-built 1951 Buick Special kustom chop top.
- Front Engine Dragster Pulled from the Woods ~ Hot Rod Hoarders
The Hot Rod Hoarders dig a Hemi-powered front engine dragster out of the woods and reassemble it using the original parts from the 1960's.
- This VW Karmann Ghia is a Turbocharged Ice Scraper
This Volkswagen Karmann Ghia dubbed "the Ghiaru" was once headed towards the scrap heap. It was saved and got some Subaru power.
- 1951 Mercury Monarch Chop Top Hot Rod Build
This 1951 Mercury Monarch was acquired in trade. The plan is to make a nice reliable driver so a late-model chassis swap was in order.
- One Man, One Truck ~ 1961 Chevrolet Apache K10 Build
I am 64 years old and this 1961 Chevrolet Apache K10 build was basically a one man project. The truck was a search and rescue service vehicle.
- RATical ~ A Completely Hand-Built Dually Rat Rod Truck
Sean Puz's very cool, completely fabricated, dually rat rod truck with 454 big-block bored 30 over and a 4L80e overdrive transmission...
- Kyle Finlay’s 1970 Plymouth Road Runner RestoMod
Sinister, old school look with several body mods including '18 Hellcat headlights tucked behind the factory bezels, a hand-built spoiler...
- 1923 T-Bucket Parked 50 Years Hides Surprises From 1969
In 1969 locals knew him only as Kenny — 50 years later, one local finds out that Kenny was actually Kenny Howard, the legendary pinstriper known as Von Dutch that painted and striped his '23 T-Bucket.
- How To Install Holley LS Engine SBC Valve Cover Adapter Plates
If you really want to keep them guessing, grab a pair of Holley Small Block Valve Cover Adapter Plates for your LS engine!
- 100-Year Old Race Cars Saved from Life In Museum
Brian Blain Motorsports Foundation centers it's efforts on finding, preserving, restoring, and driving amazing vintage race cars.
- 550HP LS7 Powered 1958 Rolls Royce ~ ICON Derelict
Jonathan Ward showa us a wolf in sheep's clothing, a 1958 Rolls Royce Silver Cloud with the Icon Derelict RestoMod treatment.
- Converting an Automatic to a Manual Transmission
Stacey David swaps an automatic transmission for a manual 6-speed in with parts from American Powertrain in a '90s Ford Mustang.
- Keanu Reeves Shows Us His Most Prized Motorcycles
From his green Ducati in The Matrix Reloaded to his custom-built Arch motorcycles, Keanu takes us through his collection!
- Diesel Rat Rod Gooseneck Hauler Pushes Over 100psi!
"Wild Torquey" 1931 Chevrolet Diesel Rat Rod ~ bagged, straight axle’d, Cummins diesel, nitrous, methanol and a hell of a lot more.
- 1955 Chevrolet 3100 Stepside Pickup Truck Build
via Hand Built Cars and built by the Hot Rod Factory in East Bethel, MN.
- Setup a DIY Paint Booth in your Home Garage ~ FAST!
Busted Classic Garage builds a temporary paint booth in his garage to paint parts for a couple of projects, and as sometimes happens, things got way out of hand.
- 1963 Chevrolet Impala SS Custom Lowrider Project
1963 Chevrolet Impala SS Custom Lowrider Project dubbed "Jackpot"
- 1933 Ford Roadster ~ Steampunk Hot Rod
Some art hauls ass. Mike Musto gets up close and personal with a 1933 Ford Roadster that started out as a Factory Five replica.
- How To Plasma Cut Perfect Circles with One Easy To Make Tool
Matt Urch demonstrates How to use a simple tool to cut a range of different sized circles using a hand-held plasma cutter.
- 13 Tips and Tricks for Drilling Metal
YouTuber AvE brings you an Advanced Drilling Skill Builder: 13 Tips and Tricks for Drilling Metal.
- CHP Reveals Official Cause of Kevin Hart 'Cuda Crash
The California Highway Patrol (CHP) has determined the cause of the terrifying car crash involving Kevin Hart: reckless driving, no seatbelts.
- Saving a 1939 Mercury Coupe from the Rust Lagoon
A few months back Iron trap garage extracted three cars from a local junkyard's private stash, and in that video, Matt mentioned he purchased 5 vehicles... Well, after an attempt earlier in the summer when a huge front loader nearly got stuck in the mud, and after lots and lots of rain, the ground is hopefully firm enough to rip one of those, the 1939 Mercury, from its current home in the swampy rust lagoon... https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IlOFmk7KdIo
- Rat Bikes and Rat Rod Motorcycle Ideas
An excellent compilation of Rat Bikes and Rat Rod Motorcycles ~ Original sound and packed with ideas.
- The Gambler 500 Rally is Cheap, Bucket List Quality Fun
The Gambler 500 Rally is a mostly off-road rally-style navigational adventure using cheap, impractical or fun vehicles.
- 3 Most Significant Cars Of The 1970s
The 1970s had some diverse automobile offerings - massive cars could still be had and small micro-sized cars were gaining in popularity.
- 3 Simple Rules to Troubleshooting Anything
3 Simple Rules to Troubleshooting Anything: Do the easiest thing first, Don't rely on the people that tried and failed before, and...
- Fast Driver, Slow Car vs Slow Driver, Fast Car
What matters more in a race - car or driver? Donut Media puts a fast driver in a slow car, and a slow driver in a fast car to find the truth.
- Which Car Jump Starter Is Best?
Project Farm compared 8 jump starters, including new supercapacitor car battery jump starter made by Autowit, lithium-ion jump starters, Harbor Freight Viking, Noco Boost GB 40, Sanrock, Topvision, DB Power, Audew, and a sealed lead-acid jump starter made by Duracell... https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JN8A2nIMUWA
- 1955 Chevy Pro-Touring Build
1955 Chevrolet hardtop step-by-step restoration process of a highly sought after American classic by MetalWorks in Eugene, Oregon.
- The Story Behind Fuzzy Dice
A walk around any cruise night or car show you'll see fuzzy dice. These retro throwbacks have been swinging from rearview mirrors for decades. Heres the story behind them.
- 1300cc VW Beetle Engine Swapped Motorcycle
Build Photo Story of a 1300cc VW Beetle engine swapped into a Ukrainian Dnepr MT-10-36 motorcycle, built by an owner from Finland.
- How To Draw ANY Car In 3 Simple Steps
TheSketchMonkey shows you how to draw any car you want using just 3 simple steps. Try it.
- Ethanol vs Non-Ethanol Gasoline ~ Which is Better?
Project Farm measures fuel efficiency, observes the combustion process, and measures carbon buildup.
- The Wagon Queen Family Truckster at Barrett-Jackson
From Walley World to Palm Beach, Florida. Watch the family Truckster (and Aunt Edna) cross the Barrett-Jackson block...
- Junkyard Pickin' with WelderUp's Steve Darnell
WelderUp's Steve Darnell shared this video is of him picking at one of the coolest yards he's ever been to.
- Myth or Hack ~ Candle Wax to Loosen Rusty Nuts
Project Farm uses 3 different tests to measure the effectiveness of using candle wax and a lighter/propane torch.
- 1974 International Harvester Loadstar Custom
This Loadstar was an eBay Motors purchase with a long-term goal of building a custom roll-back wrecker and car hauler.
- Insane 650HP LS Powered Monster Truck Chevy Camaro Build
A Chevy Camaro with portal axles, rear steer, monster tires, and a turbo LS V8 engine with 650 horsepower motivating it all.
- Rat Rod Ideas: Rims and Tires
Wheel, Rim and Tire Ideas for your Rat Rod Project.
- How To Make High Quality Copper Lugs
In this video, YouTuber 1 Road demonstrates how make high quality copper lugs (copper terminals) out of copper tubing. It's cheap and easy.
- Take a Walk Around an Abandoned NASCAR Cafe
Long Abandoned and since torn-down NASCAR Café in Sevierville, Tennessee ~ Take a Walk Around.
- How To Adjust Fuel and Float Level on Holley Carburetors
Holley Performance demonstrates how to properly adjust the fuel level and the float on Holley four-barrel carburetors.
- Automotive Painting Basics and Techniques with Kevin Tetz
Kevin Tetz shows you the basics of painting, setting up a paint gun and spraying a car with a Concours 2 HVLP paint gun from Eastwood.
- Stick Welding 101 ~ Getting Started with SMAW
Unlike other processes like TIG and MIG, SMAW doesn't require gas, which is one reason it is popular among farmers and hobbyists.
- Kurt McCormick's Legendary Lead Sleds
Dennis Gage visits Kurt McCormick in Imperial, MO and goes for a spin in a couple of legendary custom lead sleds.
- How To Remove Rubber Bushings without a Press or Fire
This tech short shows how to remove old rubber suspension bushings without a press or without burning them out using flames.
- How To Make DIY Carbon Fiber Fenders and Body Panels
Throttle Stop Garage makes a set of carbon fiber fenders for his Volvo Amazon project, and he does not spare any details.
- Supercharged Big Block 1968 Chevrolet C10
Want to know what it's like to drive a Chevy C10 shortbed with a 640WHP supercharged 502 big block in it? So did we.
- 1958 GMC Fleetside and Air-Ride RestoMod Project
This big window, short bed, fleetside 1958 GMC 100 pick up truck has had the bodywork done and taken a spray coat of satin black.
- Speed Secrets ~ Getting 500 HP Out of a Small Block Ford
Richard Holdener explains the exact formula to get your Small Block Ford to reach 500-horsepower.
- John Wick Movie Cars ~ 1970 Chevelle SS + Two Mustangs
A visit with Matt Hogan, a gentleman fortunate enough to own not one, not two, but three muscle cars used in the John Wick movies.
- Harbor Freight Step Drill Bits Review
Catus Maximus reviews different sets of Harbor Freight Warrior step drills to each other and a Bosch Step Drill.
- 1941 Ford COE Custom Hauler Build
Popeye's Rod Shop out of Southern Louisiana spent over a year and a half off-and-on building this spectacular 1941 Ford COE custom hauler.
- Which Duct Tape Brand is the Best?
Project Farm asks "What brand of duct tape (all purpose tape) is the best" and does some thorough test to find out!
- The Real Speed Racer Mach 5
Douglas Sonders got the unique opportunity to photograph and drive the world's only official street-legal Speed Racer Mach 5...
- 1959 Chevrolet Impala Coupe Collision Repair
This incredible 1959 Chevy Impala is a beautiful example of a low mileage, all original beauty. Unfortunately, it was hit in an accident.
- Electric to Mechanical Speedometer Cable Drive Conversion
Have you put a modern transmission into your classic car, but want to keep your factory mechanical speedometer working? A Cable Drive Conversion is your solution.
- Spirit of Aasen ~ 1953 Volvo PV 800HP 2JZ Swapped Drift Monster
Stig Arne Solheim built this 1953 Volvo PV444 with a 3.4 L 2JZ-GTE inline-six with a stroker kit, forged internals, and CNC ported head.
- The Ultimate Drum Brake Repair and Replacement Guide
Learn how to replace your drum brakes including the wheel cylinders and bleeding the brakes.
- Steve McQueen’s ‘Bullitt’ 1968 Mustang GT sells for $3.74M at Auction
The original 1968 Mustang Bullitt car from the movie crossed the Mecum auction block on January 10th selling for $3.74 million.
- 5 Must-Have Metalworking and Welding Tools for Beginners
Top five must-have tools for metalworking — these will get you started and will be used no matter how much gear you add to your arsenal.
- 7 Insane Custom Off-Road Vehicles
Minds Eye Design shows you 7 insanely custom off-road vehicles.
- 1933 Ford Three Window Coupe Build
1933 Ford Three Window Coupe by the Roadster Shop ~ Full build photo compilation.
- 1958 Pressed Bumper VW Panel Bus Sitting For 50 Years ~ Will It Run?
This 1958 Pressed Bumper VW Panel Bus was last plated in 1968 and has been sitting for 50 years. Can we make it run?
- Home-Built Briggs & Stratton Based Bobber
Bob Decker's handsome Briggs & Stratton based Bobber, designed and built to capture the looks of the classic Indian 101 Scout.
- Insane Ford Flathead Stash to be Sold-Off!
Matt has been helping a local Early Ford guru thin down on his stash of parts, and is readying 75+ Ford Flathead V8s to be sold.
- How and Why to Upgrade to Vortec Cylinder Heads
GM Vortec cylinder heads add horsepower to your small block Chevy — Learn what upgrades are required to step up to Vortec-style heads.
- 7 Things You Didn't Know About Drag Racing
The Papadakis Racing Team owner Stephan Papadakis walks you through 7 things you didn't know about drag racing technology.
- Can JB Weld Repair a Broken Connecting Rod?
The original JB Weld is an excellent epoxy, but is it strong enough to repair a connecting rod that has broken into five pieces?
- 1951 Chevy / Lexus LS400 Chassis Swap ~ Greatest $1,500 Ever Spent?
A tough-looking 1951 Chevrolet with a Lexus LS400 Chassis Swap. For $1,500. Seriously.
- Redesigning the 1970 Plymouth Road Runner Superbird
The 1970 Plymouth Road Runner Superbird is one of the most unique muscle cars of the 1970s. Here's what a modernized 'bird might look like.
- 5 Tips To Better Flux-Core Welding
via ManCrafting ~ This video offers 5 solid tips to improve your flux-core welding.
- How To Adjust Ride Height With Torsion Bars
Dylan McCool demonstrates how torsion bars work and how to adjust your vehicle ride height with torsion bars.
- Rebuilding Shorty ~ Fixing a '53 Chevy 3100 Chassis Swap Gone Wrong
This 1953 Chevrolet 3100 truck arrived after another shop had tried to put it on a 2000 GMC chassis with a 4.3 — they couldn't make it work.
- 1959 Ford Thunderbird Mild Custom Build
When I saw Larry Watson's 1958 Thunderbird "Vino Paisano" in a magazine, I was hooked. So I found a '59 online and this is what happened.
- How To Make Shock Absorber Stools
This video demonstrates how to make a pair of stools from shock absorbers, coils springs, and some shop scrap.
- Which Truck Bed Liner is Best?
Project Farm tests several common brands for durability in the cold, hot, resistance to chemicals, impact, scratch resistance and more.
- The Race of Gentleman 2019 ~ Santa Barbara Drags
The Race of Gentleman 2019: Santa Barbara Drags was something out of this world — a total clash between crazy cruisers and bad ass race cars!
- 10 Campers and Overland Vehicles with New Tech and Vintage Looks
These retro caravans and campers are from the 50's to 70's, classic motor-homes and vintage campers.
- The Insane Build of the Rampage 1970 Camaro SS
The 1970 Camaro SS that would be Rampage rolled into the Roadster Shop looking ratty—but intact—and remarkably straight.
- 1966 GMC Handi-Van RestoMod Project
After a slow and uncertain start, I've finally started to get moving on my 1966 GMC Handi-Van RestoMod build with a TBI 350 engine and 200R4 transmission.
- 17th Annual Ventura Nationals Hot Rod, Custom Car & Motorcycle Show
The show featured Customs, Hot Rods, Choppers & Classic Motorcycles, Vans, Lowriders & Vintage Trailers. Live Music, Vendors, Art Show...
- Ignore the Internet ~ Build a "Pro Daily" Camaro
Ignore the Internet. Build a "Pro Daily" Camaro - Here is why you don't need 1,000HP
- 1970 Ford F100 RestoMod Muscle Truck Build
The crew at Classic Car Studio transformed this tired old 1970 Ford F-100 farm truck into a tire-shredding torque monster!
- 1964 Ford Falcon $100 At a Time
The car was a shell when he got it, now a running classic car with a Ford 302 V8 and a 5-speed manual transmission out of a Mustang 5.0.
- Turnin Rust Finds Extremely Rare 1940 Chevrolet Dubl-Duti Milk Truck
While scavenging a huge classic salvage yard with 3000+ vehicles, Lance & Wyatt find an extremely rare 1940 Chevrolet Dubl-Duti Milk Truck.
- 1964 Buick Riviera Custom Build
I picked up this 1964 Riviera from the grandson of the original owner who had big plans to restore the car and never quite got done.
- The Science Of Flatness
Flatness is an often misrepresented property of our own intuition. Many of the objects we consider flat, pale in comparison to surfaces manufactured to actually be flat. It's also a property that our industrialized world relies on to function. While most of us experience flatness as part of aesthetics and ergonomics, flatness in manufacturing is a critical property of positioning, mating and sealing parts together. The high pressures produced by combustion are contained by two mating flat...
- Custom Built 1955 Chevrolet Nomad Wagon
This custom 1955 Chevrolet Nomad Wagon was built by Classic Car Studio and dubbed “Gone Mad 55”.
- 1944 Willys MB Jeep Restoration Project
The Willys MB U.S. Army Truck, 1⁄4-ton, 4×4, Command Reconnaissance, commonly known as Jeep and sometimes referred to as G503...
- How To Cut and Buff a Clear Coat
Jeremy goes over how to buff and cut a clear coat after a fresh paint job.
- Factory Five Racing MK4 Cobra Roadster Build ~ Lessons Learned
This video details the challenges I encountered when building a Factory Five Cobra Roadster.
- Wild Homemade Motorcycles
With a work-with-what-you-have attitude, these Wild Homemade Motorcycles were built and compiled by Mountain Smoke Garage.
- Pinion Snubbers ~ Mopar Traction Voodoo Explained
To snub or not to snub. The How's and Why's of Chrysler's most traditional traction device, with insight from F.A.S.T. Racing's Dave Dudek.
- How to Build Your Dream Car ~ Carter Kelly Kramer's 1976 BMW 2002
When Carter Kelly Kramer purchased his 1976 BMW 2002 off eBay at age 16, he thought he was buying his dream car in mint condition.
- 8 Mind-Blowing RestoMods and Custom Cars
Compilation of 8 Mind-Blowing RestoMods and Custom Cars that mix old and new technology to create the best of both worlds — classic styling with modern comfort, performance, and reliability...
- 1954 Chevrolet 3100 Pickup Truck ~ ICON Thriftmaster
Come along for a ride with Jonathan Ward as he explains this truck -- It is a sports car hiding under vintage pickup truck sheet metal.
- FAST FREDDY ~ Baddest C10 on the Planet?
Racing a Pro-Modded chassis of the vehicle his father picked him up from school in, Fast Freddy merges sentiment with serious SPEED.
- 1956 Ford F100 Pickup Truck Build Photo Compilation
Build photo compilation of a 1956 Ford F100 restomod pickup truck project built by Ford-Trucks.com member 56panelford.
- What's the Power Difference: 2.5 Inch vs 3 Inch Exhaust
Decide if 2 1/2 inch or 3 inch mufflers make more sense for your application with answers about power, tuning, and weight differences.
- How To Make a DIY Trailer Hitch Lock
Making a trailer hitch/coupler lock. Basic design: 4" steel tubing, two lock hasps and puck locks, a 2" hitch ball, and a hinge.
- A Hot Rodded Horseless Carriage
We don't really know what to call this or really even what to think of it. Either way, it's hard to deny the craftsmanship and man-hours...
- How To Make Simple Carbon Fiber Panels
This video demonstrates step-by-step the basics of carbon fiber lay up for vacuum bagging.
- How To Calibrate Your Transmission Dipstick
Especially in a performance application, the importance of the transmission fluid level cannot be understated.
- 1968 Chevrolet C10 AccuAir Air Ride Project
Tiffany ~ 1968 Chevrolet C10 AccuAir Air Ride Project ~ Original Texas SWB Truck w/ 53,000 miles
- 1946 Oldsmobile ICON Derelict ~ Detailed Overview
This video is an effort to communicate the level of work that goes into making each ICON Derelict project a capable modern driver.
- 1968 Dodge Dart HEMI RestoMod Build
Fast Freddie's Rod Shop from Wisconsin built the ultimate HEMI Dodge Dart in a 4,000-hour project.
- 1949 Chevrolet 3100 Pickup Truck Restoration Project
1949 Chevrolet 3100 Pickup Truck restoration project by the Roadster Shop of Mundelein, Illinois.
- 5 of the Greatest Cadillac Cars Ever Produced
This video showcases the five Cadillac cars that more than any of the other Cadillac cars helped Cadillac build its great reputation.
- A Chevy Impala that Defines Muscle Car
Mike Musto drives what may be THE quintessential muscle car.
- How To Insulate Your Garage Door
Metal garage doors block strong winds but do little to maintain a comfortable temperature. Heres how to insulate your garage door.
- Rat Rod Ideas ~ 4X4s, Off-Roadkillers and Muddin' Machines
Check out these 4X4s, Off-Roadkillers and Muddin' Machines for your enjoyment or to get ideas for your own project.
- 10 Vintage Scooters So Ugly They're Beautiful
Did you have one of these vintage scooters as a kid? Here is our list of 10 vintage scooters that are so ugly they're beautiful.
- DIY Metalworking Shop Makeover and Garage Organization
I went back to the drawing board and gave the shop a complete makeover, reorganizing it and optimizing the tool layout and workflow.
- DIY Robot from Scrap Metal ~ Time Lapse
Welding a nice wall piece created from recycled metal, a teapot and a jug along with some old cutlery and other items.
- 1960 Twin Turbo C10 Stands on the Bumper
Street Car Takeover in Columbus, OH brought us an insane example of a C10 that put it up on the bumper.
- Jessi Combs ~ The UNCUT Interview
From Hoonigan Bonus ~ The UNCUT Jessi Combs Interview @thejessicombsfoundation
- Rat Rod Ideas ~ Long Roofs and Station Wagons
Rat Rod Station Wagon and Long Roof Compilation by Mountain Smoke Garage ~ Ideas and Inspiration for your own project...
- Gas Brazing Technique
What's the difference between welding and brazing, and when is it acceptable to braze a part over welding it?
- Vintage Mini Bike Restoration and Ride
We take the mini bike apart, paint it, make a custom seat, install the Briggs engine and go for a ride.
- Who Says Real Mechanics Don't Wear Gloves?
Mechanics should consider wearing gloves — and not just to keep their hands clean — automotive work can lead to some nasty chemicals.
- Monster Ford 427 Top Oiler Engine Build and Dyno
Watch as KT Engine Development builds a monster Ford 427 FE Top Oiler with 498 cubic inches in sleeper form and runs it on the engine dyno.
- I Can't See What I'm Welding ~ Welding Helmet Shade Number Chart
Taking the time to find the right helmet for your needs can increase your productivity and weld quality, as well as your comfort...
- 1/2" Breaker Bars ~ Snap-on vs Mac vs Matco vs Pittsburgh Pro
Breaker bars use the same sockets as your standard ratchet, but give you a lot more leverage resulting in a lot more torque.
- Ultimate DIY Welding Cart Build
Holey Joe Engineering demonstrates building a welding cart with a sliding cable rack, tank mounts, plumbing, and casters.
- How To Sew Square Corners ~ Upholstery Basics
How to deal with square corners when sewing vinyl, leather or fabric cushions or covers using a flatbed sewing machine.
- DIY Duct Tape Door Panels and Sun Visors
It’s durable, easy to apply, and cheap. One of the many colors, patterns, and designs of duct tape just may be your answer.
- How To Weld Flat Projects Without a Welding Table
This video goes through necessary steps to reduce error in creating a flat surface using a three-point system to work off an uneven floor.
- How It's Made ~ Leaf Springs
The popular TV show "How It's Made" takes a look at how leaf springs are made at Eagle Suspensions in Durant, Oklahoma.
- 1963 Porsche 356B Super 90 ~ Full OEM Restoration
After many years of neglect, this badly rusted iconic classic 1963 Porsche 356B gets a new life in this highly detailed restoration.
- How To Make Auto Rubber Trim with Silicone Molds
We recreate a rare trim gasket for a 1958 BMW Isetta — Setting up a silicone mold, casting with flexible urethane, plus tips and tricks.
- 1964 Chevrolet Impala SS 409 Restoration Project
This '64 Chevy Impala gets a complete body off restoration at the Hot Rod Factory including a full floor pan and 409 with a 4 speed.
- Autocrossing a 1965 Chevrolet El Camino
At his first event, it performed exactly how one would expect a stock '65 El Camino to perform - he and the car needed to grow together.
- 1955 Studebaker E Series Pro-Touring Pickup Truck Build
This 1955 Studebaker Pro-Touring truck sits on an Art Morrison chassis and is powered by a MSD fuel injected small block Chevy.
- Italian Tune Up ~ Does Redlining Your Engine Actually Work?
The Italian Tune Up is often thought of as a solution for removing carbon from an engine, but does it really work?
- 10 Classic Motorhomes and Vintage Campers
10 Classic Motor-homes and Vintage Campers from the 1950s to 1970s ~ Top Picks.
- Build Biology ~ Mike Burroughs 800hp Coyote Powered Ford Model A
Mike Burroughs' 2018 SEMA build is a Ford Model A based, supercharged, Coyote Powered monster of a pickup truck.
- 1932 Ford Roadster Pickup Truck Build
1932 Ford Roadster Pick Up Truck build by the Roadster Shop of Mundelein, Illinois.
- 5 Things You Should Know When Building a Turbocharged Engine
If you're thinking of building a turbocharged engine, the information in this video will save you a lot of headache, sorrow... and money!
- 1939 Mercury Coupe Found ~ Surprise Inheritance
Matt from Iron Trap Garage received a call from a good friend about tagging along to look at and help pull out a 1939 Mercury Coupe.
- 5 Top Muscle Car Engines of the 1960s
This video features five top muscle car engines of the 1960s...
- Viva Las Vegas 2019 ~ Classic Cars and Tiki Pool Party Extras
Classic Cars and Vintage Tiki Pool Party from Viva Las Vegas ~ Amazing automobiles and all the cool kids and cats around the pool.
- How To Fix Clogged Spray Paint Cans
You've been there: in the middle of your project, the aerosol spray paint can won't spray, it just quits; Here is how to quickly fix it.
- Which Metal Cut-off Wheel is Best?
I tested the DeWalt, Harbor Freight Warrior, Diablo, Lenox Diamond, Makita, and Milwaukee metal cut-off wheels for speed and durability.
- 1963 Chevrolet Biscayne 230 Restoration
I ran across a 1963 Chevrolet Biscayne a couple months ago, it had been sitting in a field since 1985.
- Which Twist Drill Bit Brand Is Best?
12 twist drill bit brands are tested for speed and durability on spring steel, 304 stainless, and mild steel using a drill press.
- How to Choose Between Cat-back vs. Axle-back vs. Muffler Exhaust
Differences in design, sound, and performance of Flowmaster muffler, Axle-back, or Cat-Back exhaust system for your vehicle.
- 1932 Ford Hot Rod Survivor ~ Untouched 1950s Hot Rod For Sale
This specimen is a typical 1932 Ford five-window full fendered hot rod from the '50s or '60s. The car is powered by a 1949 Mercury flathead.
- Is Royal Purple better than Amsoil?
Project Farm puts both products head to head in several tests: viscosity at varying temperatures, film strength, and evaporative testing.
- 1959 Cadillac Sedan DeVille ~ Will It Run?
Will this 1959 Cadillac DeVille Run? Watch the crew at Turnin Rust see if they can get this patina beauty back on the road again.
- 1972 Ford Gran Torino Big Block RestoMod Project
This 1972 Ford Gran Torino was rebuilt as a period-era hot rod - how it would have been done in the 70’s. This was a frame-off restoration.
- 1966 Chevrolet Custom C10 RestoMod Build
The Roadster Shop in Mundelein, IL applied their RestoMod savvy to this already immaculate 1966 Chevrolet C10.
- How To Drill and Press Dimple Holes in a Bumper
A simple demonstration of laying out, drilling and pressing dimpled lightening holes with dimple dies in a steel bumper.
- Factory Five Racing MK4 Cobra Roadster Build
This video details the typical build sequence of a Factory Five Racing MK4 Cobra kit car from kit delivery to licensing.
- 1949 Buick Custom Chop Top Build
Got a '49 Buick - Planned to paint it and drive it. Things got out of hand and the next thing I knew I was building a full custom.
- Exploring Detroit's Abandoned Car Factories
Exploring two of the most interesting abandoned car factories in Detroit: The Cadillac Stamping Plant and Fisher Body Plant #21.
- Heath Pinter's 1929 Ford Sport Coupe
Heath Pinter stops by the Donut Garage with his 1929 Ford Sport Coupe. We swap stories and The Hoonigans pressure him into shredding tires.
- 6 Tools All Beginning Metal Fabricators Must Have
Going over the 6 most important and affordable tools all beginning metal fabricators must have in their garage.
- Watch Classic Volkswagen's Become Electric Cars
Zelectric Motors specializes in 1958-1967 Beetle, Split-Window VW Microbus, 1960s Karmann Ghia, 1973-74 VW Thing, and early Porsches.
- How To Listen To An Engine
Here are two quick and easy ways to tell what's going on inside the engine just by listening to it carefully.
- Custom Turbo Jaguar Built to Drift
This Jaguar is no joke ~ Four doors and 4.2 liters of force-fed British straight-six is that perfect recipe of strange we're looking for.
- Bust the Rust ~ Penetrating Fluid Rust Prevention Showdown
Project Farm tests penetrating fluid in a rust prevention showdown ~ Which busts the rust and prevents future rust the best?
- The Cherry Bomb '68 Camaro
Cherry Bomb's 1968 Chevy Camaro ~ 800 hp from is LSX 427 engine and in true Cherry Bomb style, it disturbs the peace everywhere it goes.
- UNEASY ~ 1963 Chevrolet Impala SS Build
Acquired as an abandoned project, this '63 Chevy Impala was already in bad shape when it arrived from Texas.
- How To Test and Assess the Health of an Older Engine
Any used engine will have some miles on it. Here are a few tests you can run to get a health report on an older engine.
- Building an Air Dryer ~ How To Remove Moisture from Air Lines
Busted Classic Garage takes you through the process of building an air dryer for about $130 in copper and brass (parts list included).
- Harbor Freight Knockout Hole Punch & Die Set Review
Great for punching ignition switch, warning light or other holes holes in dashboards, for example.
- Crown Spoyal ~ 1964 Chevrolet C10 Shop Truck Build
All 6 build videos were complied into one full version of the 1964 Chevy C10 Shop Truck build, or watch the individual episodes below.
- 1932 Ford Dearborn Deuce Roadster Build
From RestoMod ~ 1932 Ford Dearborn Deuce Roadster Build by the Roadster Shop in Mundelein, Illinois.
- How To Diagnose and Replace Universal Joints
Learn how to tell if your u-joints are bad and how to replace u-joints in this in-depth, how-to video that covers every aspect of u-joint replacement!
- How To Convert a 1970-81 Camaro/Firebird Sub-Frame to Full Coilover
Doug from Global West Suspension shows you how to modify your 2nd generation F-Body Camaro/Firebird sub-frame to full coilover application.
- How To Spot Paint and Blend Clear Coat
YouTuber Mike Fn Garage clearly demonstrates how to spot paint and blend clear coat.
- How To Remove Stains From Carpet or Cloth ~ For Car or Home
How to Remove nasty stains in your automotive carpet or cloth seating — even in your home. With this special mix, the stains will come right out.
- Rat Rod Header 125cc Mini-Bike Trike Build
Red Beard's Garage, after a proper dose of rat rod inspiration while attending the Redneck Rumble, started piecing together their rat rod mini bike build.
- Tapping Essentials ~ Every Machinist Needs to Watch This
In this Tip of the Day video, Mark goes deep into the art of tapping, giving you valuable insight into which tap to use, and when to use it.
- GM 12-Bolt Rear-End Positraction and Gear Swap
Have a bunch of power under your hood? Are you only spinning one wheel on those burnouts? Solve all your one-wheel peel problems here.
- Ventura Lowrider Super Show 2019
Ventura Lowrider Super Show ~ March 24th 2019 at the Ventura County Fairgrounds with over 900 Cars, Trucks and Bikes.
- Simple Air Suspension Build
Jesse Moffitt at Panic Fabrications puts together a simple yet functional air suspension setup on his friend Ethan's truck which is going to be carrying a lot of weight.
- Supercharged Cop Car ~ 1968 Dodge Coronet Hellcat Swap
Build breakdown with builder Paul Terlosky of House of Mouse Racing and his crazy, one of a kind Hellcat-powered 1968 Dodge Coronet cop car.
- Preserved Patina: Mark Parham’s 1961 Chevy Apache 10
To the average person, Mark Parham’s ’61 Chevy Apache 10 looks like a weathered farm truck long overdue for a paint job. But, to a keen-eyed truck enthusiast, it’s an absolute work of art.
- 1952 Chevrolet Sedan ~ "I Built It To Drive"
Justin Meyer and his 1952 Chevrolet Sedan were caught up with at the Holley LS Fest West.
- 1955 Chevy 4x4 Truck ~ Daddy's Girl
When a 1955 Chevy 4x4 is nicknamed "Daddy's Girl" you know it's going to bring nostalgia like no other.
- 1972 Porsche 911S Targa ~ Preserved, Not Pristine
You find a rusty, dust-covered Targa that hasn’t moved for decades. The decision was simple: it had to be saved. Saved, but not restored.
- The Science Behind Using Fire To Mount Car Tires
The science behind setting tire beads that have become unseated and mounting a tire on a wheel using a controlled explosion.
- Soda vs Sand vs Glass Media Blasting
Ian Gilmore discusses and demonstrates the variations between soda blasting, sand blasting, and glass media blasting.
- 1969 Dodge Charger Pro-Touring Build
Built from just 25% of the original car, BBT Fabrications builds a very cool, very clean Pro Touring style 1969 Dodge Charger.
- Twin Turdos: Will DIY Forced Induction Make More Horsepower?
We were looking at a fan setup in one of our offices and thought to ourselves "hey, we could make a turbo out of that for 'almost' free".
- The Basics of a 4WD IFS Front End
Four-wheel drive independent front suspension (IFS) systems have been used on a lot of pickups since the 1980s.
- Defiant! ~ 1,100HP 1972 AMC Javelin AMX Custom Muscle Car
“Defiant!” is the wildest ride crafted yet thanks to its extreme appearance, cutting-edge construction techniques and four-digit hp output...
- Mike Musto's Shape-Shifting Caddy
Don't change cars, change the car. Mike Musto drives a Caddy that's had several identities.
- Mattel Crowns 2019 Hot Wheels Legends Tour Winner
Mattel unveiled the winner of the second annual Hot Wheels Legends Tour at the 2019 SEMA Show in Las Vegas. The Nash Metropolitan custom car, built by best friends Greg Salzillo and Dave Ford.
- Davey Hamilton's Ass-Backwards '52 Ford Pick-Up Truck
A former race car driver has built a one-of-a-kind 1952 Ford pick-up truck — that drives Backwards!
- 15 Groovy Vehicle Designs From The 1970s
Vehicles of the 1970s came in many unique styles — Some were crazy, some were fun, and some shaped the vehicle production of the future.
- How To Color Sand and Buff a Car After a Fresh Paint Job
Step-by-Step Color Sanding and Buffing Plus Tips & Tricks - see how to color-sand and buff a fresh paint job to get a mirror finish.
- Tips On Using An Oxy Acetylene Cutting Torch
Several tips on using an oxyacetylene cutting torch - whether it's cutting or heating things up, it's a good tool to know how to use.
- 1965 Chevy C10 Longbed to Shortbed Conversion
Three months were spent cutting and shortening the frame, bed-sides, and doing the bodywork and paint on this '65 Chevy C10 in his backyard.
- 1956 Chevy ~ Riding the Streets in “UGLY SISTER”
Creating a monster from madness and attention to detail, this “Ugly Sister” may be one of the best looking 6-second cars we’ve EVER seen.
- How To Add A Brake Light Switch To Your Vehicle
This convenient and easy to install pressure activated brake light switches, make it easy to add brake lights to almost any brake system.
- How To Restore Bolt Threads
Whether your bolt is cross-threaded or has threads that are flat, there's a fix.
- How To Shave/Fill a Gas Cap Filler Neck on a Chevy C10 Truck
Eastwood helps Kenny address the first project of his Chevy C-10 restoration, shaving and patching the fuel filler hole.
- How To Change Front Coil Springs in 1963-87 Chevy and GMC Trucks
This video guides you through the process of swapping your Classic 1963-87 Chevy or GMC pickup truck front coil springs.
- Deplorable ~ 1934 Renault Outlaw Gasser at Holley Hot Rod Reunion
This is Deplorable, a 1934 Renault Outlaw Gasser built by Renegade Race Cars and spotted at the NHRA Holley Hot Rod Reunion...
- 1948 Chevrolet 3100 Pickup Truck Build
This cleanly executed RestoMod 1948 Chevrolet 3100 Pickup Truck was built by the Roadster Shop of Mundelein, Illinois.
- How To Install An Oil Catch Can
There are a few different designs when it comes to oil catch cans.
- SEMA Show Tips for Successful Attendees
The SEMA Show team has gathered a very useful collection of the tips and tricks used by seasoned buyer attendees to make the most of the SEMA Show.
- The Engine that Replaced the Flathead ~ Ford Y-Block Build
The Y-Block was Ford's first overhead valve V8 engine and the design the company felt was worthy to replace the world-famous Flathead.
- Which Flap Disc is Best?
Flap Disc Brands Tested: Harbor Freight Warrior, DeWalt, Makita, Walter Flex Steel, Diablo, and Norton Red Heat
- Does Water Work Better Than Penetrating Oils On Rusty Bolts?
Quite a few viewers have recommended water over penetrating oil for removing frozen nuts and bolts. And what about diesel fuel? Let's Find Out!
- Will Synthetic Motor Oil Cause Engine Seal Leaks?
Conventional Shell Rotella T4 15W-40 and full synthetic T6 5W-30 oils are tested in a 45-year-old tractor that's never tasted synthetic oil.
- Shawn Cormier's TANKenstein and Black Widow Monster Trike
DEBOSS Garage's Filthy Rich met up with fellow YouTuber ShawnCFarm to check out his TANKenstein rat rod tank and Black Widow Monster Trike.
- 1953 GMC Suburban LS Powered Hot Rod Build
From Hand Built Cars ~ Jim Stafford's 1953 GMC Suburban LS Powered Hot Rod Build.
- 1965 Ford F100 / Police Interceptor Build
Works like a Truck, Rides like a Car ~ Chris Meyer gives you on a look at a1965 Ford F100 / 2011 Crown Vic Police Interceptor build.
- 7 Things To Check Before Buying A Used Diesel Engine
Filthy Rich shows you 7 things to check to make the right choice when buying a used diesel engine.
- How The 8-Track Tape Player Revolutionized Music Listening
This is the story of how the car 8-Track player forever changed music listening in our cars and trucks.
- Get The Right Transmission For Your Project
Stacy David gives great tips on choosing the right transmission and parts for your project, with the help of American PowerTrain.
- 1957 Ford Custom 300 Tudor Sedan Build
When I came along and said it was one of my favorite cars, the current owner was quick to offer it to me for $500.
- Mike Finnegan Sets Record in Blasphemi at Hot Rod Drag Week 2019
Here's the story of how Mike Finnegan and his friends rebuilt his '55 Chevy Bel Air Gasser, at home, and then showed up to Hot Rod Drag Week 2019 and won the A/Gas class!
- Allentown, PA Fairgrounds Vintage Drags
E.J Kowalski and Bill Rowe hosted a weekend of vintage drag racing at the Allentown Fairgrounds on the old circle track.
- 1948 Chevrolet COE Big Block Hauler Build
Hand Built Cars ~ This New Zealand built 1948 Chevrolet COE 454 Big Block Hauler was crafted by Wilpro Custom Auto & Engineering.
- Lost In Suburbia ~ 1936 Ford Sitting for 30 Years + Extras
Matt adventures onto Long Island to pick up a 1936 Ford Sedan Slantback that has been sitting untouched for the last 30 years.
- Dragon ~ 1970 Ford Mustang Fastback Build
The Dragon features a Roush 427 IR crate engine, five-speed Tremec TKO transmission, and was built by the Ring Brothers.
- Modern Bluetooth Radio for Classic Chevy or GMC Trucks
Add modern convenience to your 1947-87 Chevrolet or GMC Pickup without breaking the bank or having to cut apart your original dash.
- $40 Muffler Shootout ~ Engine Masters
Budget mufflers. What do you get for $40? How do they sound and how much power do they kill? Straight through, chambered, and turbo style mufflers are tested.
- Solid Axle Basics ~ Speedway Tech Talk
Front axle for your street rod or your “gasser” styled dragster - Choose from drilled or solid designs as well as your choice length and finish.
- A New Life for an Old Truck
For Andy, driving a 66-year-old truck isn't a hassle, it's an experience in itself. Watch how Andy modified his truck into his dream ride.
- Remanufacturing a Packard V12 Engine
Restore Cars remanufactures all types of senior classic car engines of the 1930s era, including this Packard V12 Engine.
- Popular Classic Car Wheel Bolt Patterns
Starting in the late 1920s, American automobile manufacturers primarily used a five lug bolt patterns which remain common today.
- DIY Harley Davidson Motorcycle from Scrap Metal ~ Time Lapse
As a Harley Davidson rider myself I love building these pieces — the only issue i have is parting with them.
- If You Own Work Boots You NEED This Hack!
WelderUp's Steve Darnell does this fix to every pair of Thorogood boots he owns!
- HOA Sues Over Patina Truck ~ Could Lead To Foreclosure
Andy Lipka loves classic cars. One of his latest obsessions is his 1965 Ford F250 pickup truck. His HOA hates it, and are suing over it.
- 1968 Ford Mustang Fastback Redesign
This 1968 Ford Mustang Fastback has quite the story - TheSketchMonkey brings it back to its former glory.
- What if the 1952 Chevrolet Deluxe Sport Coupe was Built Today?
SketchMonkey brings the 1952 Chevrolet Deluxe Sport Coupe into the modern world — Keeping the charm of the 1950s with design cues from today.
- How To Box-In a Differential / Solid Axle Rear-End Housing
You'll learn how to fabricate and weld on steel plates to stiffen the rear axle and prevent it from torquing when under load
- Is Pennzoil better than Lucas? Is Motul better than Penrite?
In a double-header oil showdown, we'll find out if Pennzoil is better than Lucas and if Motul better than Penrite?
- 1961 Chevrolet Impala ~ Dan Gurney’s American Export
“Chevy Impala" doesn’t tend to have motorsport connotations for most people, but that didn’t stop Dan Gurney from racing one in England...
- Gassers, Dragsters & Racers ~ 2019 Jalopyrama Hot Rod Show
Each year, Jalopyrama brings out some killer indoor featured cars, and the cars parked outside are just as spectacular.
- How To Install a LED Headlight Set and Heavy-Duty Headlight Harness
This DIY headlight and wiring project is a great upgrade that takes just a couple hours of time with basic tools.
- 3 Flux Core Welding Myths Debunked
Weld.com debunks some common myths about flux-core welding.
- How To Easily Remove Plasma or Torch Cut Slag
Here are some quick ways to get rid of that slag so you don't waste a bunch of time after a plasma or torch cut.
- Top 10 Celebrity Horrible Car Crash Survivors
There are so many celebrities who have had serious car crashes ~ these are the ones lucky enough to survive.
- Born to Kill Tires ~ 1977 Blown LS Austin Mini
Dario Gaiga brought his 1977 Austin Mini built to annihilate tires to the Cleetus and Cars event at LS Fest West 2019.
- How Ford Performance Hand Builds Coyote V8s and Ford GT V6 Engines
Justin's at Ford Performance to see how the team assembles Coyote Crate engines and hand builds the Ford GT Engine.
- 1953 Chevrolet 3100 5-Window Chassis/Engine Swap Project
This '53 Chevy 3100 gets turned into a RestoMod, complete with a 1985 Chevy S-10 chassis and a 5.7 liter TPI engine from a 1987 IROC-Z.
- 1955 Chevrolet 3100 1st Series Pickup Truck Build
Art Morrison chassis components enhance the factory frame and four wheel disc brakes by Wilwood were added, as was a new crate engine.
- How To Make A Portable Air Tank From A Fire Extinguisher
Take a 5lb (or bigger) dry chemical fire extinguisher and turn it into a useful portable air tank.
- 840HP Dodge Demon HEMI V-8 Engine Build Time-Lapse
Dodge offered up the 840-hp, Hemi V-8 out of a Challenger SRT Demon for Hagerty's time-lapse treatment, they couldn’t say yes fast enough..
- Roadkill's Chevy vs Ford Cop Car Thrash Battle!
Freiburger and Finnegan discover which cop car they like best, the Chevy Caprice 9C1 or the Ford Crown Victoria Police Interceptor P71.
- Speed Square Hack for Every Welder
Turn your generic speed square into a welders speed square in 5 minutes. Here's how.
- Cannonball Run Record Breakers: How we made our car invisible to cops...
The New York to Los Angeles Cannonball Record has just been broken. Here's the story of the 2015 Mercedes-Benz E63S AMG they used to do it...
- How To Make an Edelbrock Carburetor REALLY Work For You
The Carter/Edelbrock AFB/AVS carbs are decent out of the box, but learn to tune their fuel metering system to make them really come alive!
- 1968 Mercedes-Benz 280SE ~ The Blau Coupe
This is the ultimate cruiser, a leather-swaddled land yacht that is equal parts engineering triumph and sensory indulgence.
- Red Green ~ How To Dent Proof Your Car
Red Green clearly demonstrates his practical solution for irritating but avoidable parking lot door dents in this easy to follow tutorial.
- Real Rat Rods ~ Rats Trained to Drive to Collect Fruit Loops!
Rats have mastered the art of driving a tiny car to collect food, and seem to find driving relaxing, tests of their poop show.
- What To Know When Ordering Custom Wheels
You'll need the diameter and width, lug or bolt pattern, and offset. When a custom set of wheels is being made, you may need more.
- River Find ~ Corvette Found and Rescued (kinda) at Boat Launch
They have no idea how long the car has been in the river but succeeded in pulling the sunken Chevy Corvette classic car out of the river...
- All of the Crashes from the 2019 Daytona 500
Relive all of the crashes from the 2019 running of the Daytona 500 including The Big One that took out 21 drivers from the race.
- Nostalgia Street Rods ~ The Most Expensive Car Collection In Las Vegas
Steve Darnell takes you through the Nostalgia Street Rods collection of automobiles in Las Vegas that features vehicles from 1910 to 1965.
- No Bottle. No Blower. No Bull. ~ Barry Clemons' 1964 Ford Fairlane
Life In The Fairlane ~ Barry Clemons' 1964 Ford Fairlane at the Holley Hot Rod Reunion ~ No Bottle. No Blower. No Bull.
- New Cannonball Run Record ~ New York to LA in 27 Hours 25 Minutes
Three guys you've probably never heard of recently broke a speed record most people don't care about—the New York to Los Angeles run referred to colloquially among aficionados as the Cannonball.
- ICON Thriftmaster 1952 Chevy 3100 Five Window ~ Final Test Drive
Come along for a test drive in the ICON Thriftmaster 1952 Chevy 3100 Five Window. This one has some extra special details and options.
- 38+ Garage Design and Storage Ideas
38+ Home Garage Design, Small Space Storage and Organization Ideas...
- TIG Welding 101: An All Inclusive Introduction to GTAW
This is Weld.com's introduction to TIG welding video, and goes over how to get started in TIG welding from the most basic level.
- SEMA 2019 Winner ~ RingBrothers '69 Camaro VALKYRJE
A complete tour and detailed inspection of the 2019 Battle of the Builders winner, the 1969 Camaro built by RingBrothers. Cruise, revving...
- Dad Surprised with 1955 Ford Drive on 99th Birthday
Walt West's wish was to drive the 1955 Ford he bought brand new and has been parked in a shed for the past 47 years.
- What Type Of Muffler Should You Go With When Upgrading Your Exhaust?
This PowerNation Extra gives you a look at the different kinds of aftermarket mufflers available when you want to upgrade your exhaust system.
- How To Cut Your Long Bed to a Short Bed in a Weekend
Rob at 330 Garage turns cutting a Ford F100 long bed to short bed into a weekend DIY project ~ 2-Part video details cutting frame and bed...
- Beatersville Car and Bike Show 2019
Take in the 2019 Beatersville Car and Bike Show in the Warehouse District of Louisville on Memorial Day Weekend.
- The Field of Rusty Dreams ~ A Secret Junkyard Stash
In the past, you could drive through any town in America and find the local junkyard for pulling parts for your hot rod.
- 1970 Plymouth Barracuda Pro-Street Build
1970 Plymouth Barracuda 528ci HEMI Pro-Street built by BBT Fabrications of Mahomet, Illinois.
- Top 5 Tips For Building Your Hot Rod On A Budget
Matt from Iron Trap Garage shares with us his Top 5 Tips for building your hot rod on a budget...
- How To Swap Out a Lock Cylinder
You score a junkyard tilt steering column, but of course, the keys are missing. Here's how to swap out the lock cylinder.
- Not All Metal Is Created Equal ~ Offenhauser Speed Equipment
Iron Trap Garage stopped in to get the story on the past, present, and the future of one of the oldest speed equipment companies in the USA.
- 1932 Ford Coupe Hot Rod Build
via RestoMod ~ 1932 Ford Coupe Hot Rod built by the Roadster Shop in Mundelein, Illinois.
- 351 Small Block Tear-Down and Dyno Shootout ~ Windsor vs Cleveland
HorsePower goes on a salvage yard treasure hunt and finds a pair of 351 small blocks, builds them up, and puts them through a dyno shootout.
- Alumaloy ~ Amazon's Cheap Alternative To Expensive Aluminum Welding
With a little practice, Alumaloy makes a solid alternative to aluminum welding — All you need is the Alumaloy rod and propane torch.
- This 1963 Corvette Destroys Super Cars!
This 1963 Corvette Destroys Super Cars! In this episode, we test out Superformance's 1963 Corvette Grand Sport! It is insane.
- Born That Way ~ Phillip Huff's 1964 Plymouth Barracuda Valiant
We look at Phillip Huff's beautifully restored 1964 Plymouth Barracuda Valiant at the 2018 Holley Hot Rod Reunion in Bowling Green, KY.
- Best DIY Garage Floor Coatings
Best DIY solutions for garage flooring and workshop flooring options and alternatives.
- A Rare Glimpse Inside Blake's Auto Salvage
Tom finds an R-code Torino, a vintage White 706 tour bus from Yellowstone, and a low-mile Lincoln Continental Mk III.
- How to Install New Billet Hood Hinges on 1967-1972 Chevy Trucks
Kevin Tetz demonstrates how to replace worn-out hood hinges on 1967-1972 Chevy/GMC trucks with high-quality Billet Hood Hinges.
- How To Bend Square Stock Box Tube To 90°
This simple cutting technique allows for square stock box tube to be bent to a full 90° bend while maintaining the outer integrity of the bend.
- Hot Rolled vs Cold Rolled Steel ~ What's the Difference?
What's the difference between hot and cold rolled steel? Jordan Smith explains.
- Track Drive Trike Build ~ Make It Extreme
Make it Extreme builds and intriguing reverse trike with a twist: track drive. That's right, a reverse trike with rear track drive.
- Tire Slime vs Fix-a-Flat vs TireJect vs MultiSeal ~ Which Is Best?
TireSlime is compared to Fix-a-Flat, TireJect, and Multi-Seal in several tests. Take a look inside the rim and tire after testing.
- 1970 Chevrolet K5 Blazer Frame Off Restoration Project
Well, mostly 1970, with some '72 parts, and others.
- Recipe For A Hot, Low Budget 318 Mopar Engine
Uncle Tony's Garage has about 700 bucks wrapped up in this happy little Small Block. Here's everything you need to duplicate it at home...
- Abandoned '73 Dodge Challenger Rescued After 35 Years
This factory 318 3 speed was in desperate need of a new home, so follow along as this beautiful muscle car gets put back on the road.
- Homemade Dirt Racer Swap Meet Find
IronTrap Garage had a lot of interest in the Homemade Dirt Racer they spotted at the Rhinebeck Swap Meet ~ one with Insane Mods!
- How to Super Clean the INSIDE of Your Windshield
This is a 3 step method to clean the inside of your windshield with no streaking and no oily film. Fast and Easy streak-free windshield.
- HELLRUNNER ~ A 765HP Dyno-Tuned Hellcat Powered '69 Roadrunner
This stellar 1969 Roadrunner RestoMod gets a 765HP Dyno-Tuned Hellcat powerplant and new chassis, and a whole lot more RestoMod.
- How To Teardown, Rebuild, and Dyno a Small Block Chevy Engine
Pat and Mike tear-down, rebuild, and dyno a small block Chevy engine and end up adding around 60 HP with spare parts!
- David Freiburger ~ Great Zip Tie Moments
We're all in agreement that the humble zip tie is one of the most helpful tools you can have around if you're working on a car. These are favorite zip tie moments...
- The Insane Build of the C1RS ~ A 1962 Chevrolet Corvette
The build snowballed into something akin to a GM-built concept car ~ a modern ’62 Corvette infused with Europeanesque supercar-style touches.
- Deep Drop 1974 Citroen HY Van Build
This 1974 Citroën HY Van is full custom and scratch built specifically to house a Mazda RX7 13B Rotary engine and gearbox.
- Dylan's 1954 F100 ~ An Early 1960s Style Build
Check out Dylan's High Shcool hot rod, a 1954 F100 done in an early '60s style that he started when he was 14 years old.
- 5 Cars You'd Never Guess Shared Engines
A common presumption is that all expensive sports and supercars have unique and complicated engines. While that may be true in many cases; Ferrari, Lamborghini or McLaren, for example, there are many other sports cars with much more humble motors borrowed from ordinary vehicles...
- How To Prep a Patch Panel for Welding
The Pneumatic Perfect Panel Prep Tool easily provides a perfectly beveled 45° weld-prepped edge in 20 or 18 Gauge sheet metal to achieve solid, full-penetration MIG or TIG butt welds.
- How To Airbrush Ghost Flames with James Scott
James Scott of Paint by James fame demonstrates how to paint old school style ghost flames.
- How To Design An Exhaust System
Richard Waitas from Magnaflow sat down to run us through exactly what goes into designing exhaust systems.
- 1968 Chevrolet El Camino SS LS3 Build
Hand Built Cars ~ 1968 Chevrolet El Camino SS LS Swap built by the Hot Rod Factory in East Bethel, Minnesota.
- 1963 Ford Thunderbird Redesign for 2020
The Ford Thunderbird debuted in 1954 and stretched over 11 model generations. What if Ford took the 1963 Thunderbird and built it today?
- Top 5 Craziest Cars from Jay Leno's Garage
From the 1969 Pink Panthermobile to Guy Fieri’s giant shopping cart, Jay Leno has seen his fair share of outrageous vehicles.
- 1955 Chevrolet Bel Air Nomad Wagon Restoration
1955 Chevrolet Bel Air Nomad Wagon restoration project by the Roadster Shop of Mundelein, Illinois.
- Le Mans 1956 ~ On-Board Ride-Along with Mike Hawthorne
A camera and a microphone are fitted to racecar driver Mike Hawthorn so he can commentate his way around the Le Mans circuit in 1956.
- Mooneyes USA Open House 2019
Mooneyes USA had another great open house ~ Traditional hot rods, lowriders, and kustoms from around SoCal came out to support the event.
- 2019 SEMA Show Highlights ~ Day 3 Insane Cars & Trucks
Enjoy coverage from Day 3 of the 2019 SEMA Show ~ Highlights from Las Vegas including the most insane cars, trucks, and parts...
- Telstar ~ James Laga's 12 Year Custom Build. Continues...
This is 'Telstar', James Laga's Shoebox Ford-based original custom build, a project that he's been working on-and-off for roughly 12 years.
- 1971 Dodge Demon Redesign ~ Modernizing the Original
TheSketchMonkey brings the 1971 Dodge Demon into today's world with subtle changes made to the Dodge Demon design, a cleanup and more.
- I Went To The Factory Five Build School ~ It Was Awesome!
The Factory Five Build School is a hands-on, three day workshop where students build a Factory Five Kit Car in three days!
- 1966 Ford GT40 Continuation Cars ~ Building A Legend, The Right Way
Ford GT40 continuation cars are kit car replica shenanigans put together with a case of cheap beer with your buddies in the garage.
- Essential Tools for the Home Mechanic
Popular Mechanics associate auto editor Ben Wojdyla shows us his recommendations for the essential tools in anyone's set in this episode of Saturday Mechanic.
- Ape Racing Is The Best Motorsport You've Never Heard Of
The Piaggio Ape is a tiny three-wheeled cargo vehicle popular in Italy, and with a little mechanical work, it makes an impressive race car.
- 2019 Hot Wheels™ Legends Tour Finale at The SEMA Show
Outside SEMA 2019 in Las Vegas, the finalists gathered for a show of authenticity, creativity, and garage spirit — a last chance to catch the eye of the judges...
- How To Recover Your Headliner
In this video I will show you how to recover your headliner the proper way so that you can have your car looking great again.
- Red Green's Ultimate DIY Car Stereo
Red Green, of Possum Lake, Canada demonstrates the ultimate car stereo.
- How To Modify Your Wheels the Old School Hot Roddin' Way
How To Modify Your Wheels the Old School Hot Roddin' Way with Bad Chad.
- How To Set Valve Lash On A Diesel Engine
Filthy Rich teaches you how to set valve lash on your 8 valve or 12 valve Cummins diesel engine.
- 1955 Chevrolet 4 Door to 2 Door Conversion in 4 Minutes
"I always wanted a '55 Chevy 2 door post but they're priced out of reach. I decided to do a 4 door to 2 door conversion. See it in 4 minutes."
- 1970 Dodge Challenger R/T 528 HEMI Build
via RestoMod ~ 1970 Dodge Challenger R/T with 528ci HEMI and Shaker Scoop Hood.
- What Parts To Keep During A Drivetrain Overhaul
Any time you do a major drivetrain overhaul you'll be left with a lot of leftover parts.
- This '61 Skylark was NEVER meant to go THIS FAST!
The 1961 Buick Skylark is back, this time at Pikes Peak Airstrip Attack, for a half-mile run — which is what this car was BUILT to do.
- How To Adjust Timing on a Small Block Chevy Engine
In this Hagerty DIY, Kyle Smith walks you through the process of adjusting the timing on a Chevy small-block engine.
- How To Make Old Gauges Look New
This a short video on an easy way to make old gauges look new again. It doesn't take much just a little attention to detail.
- 1953 Chevrolet 210 ~ The Blue Ghost
Chevy 210 bought for the Carrera Panamericana ~ Drew drove the car in the race 3 times from 1989-91 and made it a daily driver for 7 years.
- How To Fix a Leaking GM 12-bolt Rear-end Pinion Seal
Does your rear differential leak gear oil everywhere? Do you keep installing a new pinion seal and having the same problem?
- Metal Cutting Saws ~ Dry Cut vs Abrasive vs Band Saw
Evosaw380 Dry Cut Metal Saw vs Dewalt Abrasive Chop Saw vs KAMA EV996 Metal Bandsaw. Which one offers the best bang for the buck?
- $89 vs $2,000 Welder ~ Is There Really A Difference?
Taylor Ray performs multiple tests and practical application projects comparing a $90 Harbor Freight Welder to a $2,000 Everlast Welder.
- How To Epoxy Coat a Garage Floor
Kevin O'Connor assists epoxy-coating expert Doug Fasching in creating a good-looking, hardwearing, stain-resistant garage floor.
- How To Repair and Restore Vintage Trailer Tail Lights
How to repair and restore vintage travel trailer tail lights with VHT Nite Shades Red tail light spray paint and clear lacquer.
- Jessi Combs May Still Get 'Fastest Woman' Guinness World Record
Jessi Combs' efforts in her North American Eagle Jet-Car may have been enough to posthumously crown her the fastest woman in the world.
- 2019 Hot Wheels™ Legends Tour ~ Phoenix
Hot Wheels® in Phoenix a car-sized Radio Flyer to a Ferrari-powered Mustang, each competing to become an official 1/64th Hot Wheels®...
- How To Effectively Test Spark Plug Wires
Learn a simple and easy method of testing spark plug wires in order to eliminate them as the cause of poor engine performance.
- Racing Your 700R4/4L60E? START With THESE Basic Upgrades
You want to race your 700R4/4L60E transmission, here are the minimum upgrades to help your driveline stay in one piece at the race track.
- Building Your Dream Ferrari Is A Beautiful Thing
A master fabricator, engineer, and builder, Giacobbi made this car to understand what his heroes experienced driving the Ferrari 250 TR.
- Will WD-40 Work as Engine Oil?
Project Farm tests to determine if off-the-shelf WD-40 is a suitable substitute for motor oil in a small engine.
- Viva Las Vegas Rockabilly Weekender Car Show 2019
Viva Las Vegas Rockabilly Weekend April 18th-21st, 2019 ~ 100s of Classic Cars and this video shows just about every car at the show.
- Medusa ~ Viper V10 Powered 1971 Plymouth Barracuda Build
1971 Plymouth Barracuda with Viper V10 engine swap dubbed “Medusa” ~ An over-the-top build by All Speed Customs.
- Redesigning the 1965 Lincoln Continental into a Modern Car
The Lincoln Continental started its life as a personal prototype vehicle for Edsel Ford in 1939. In this video, TheSketchMonkey redesigns it into a modern-looking automobile...
- Which Zip Tie Brand is the Best?
Project Farm tests seven different zip tie brands in hot, ambient (75F) and cold temperatures to determine which Zip Tie brand is the best.
- Deathwish LS Twin Turbo Hilux Goes Drag Racing
Josh Mazerolle and his crew have 9 days to convert the LS Twin Turbo Hilux into a Drag Car for the Fastest Car Season on Netflix.
- '64 C10 Chassis Swap To C30 Tow Truck on Air with 6.6 Duramax
Deboss Garage swaps a LB7 Duramax into a 1964 Chevrolet C10 pickup truck acquired on trade, frame swaps the truck to a C30, adds air ride, and crafts a 'Vintage' tow truck bed for it...
- Uncovering Buried Secrets in a Warplane Graveyard
Ran When Parked? DeBoss Garage met up with @oddballstony to check out an aircraft boneyard full of World War-era military planes.
- 1963-72 Chevy and GMC Dropped Rear Coil Spring Install
TV Host and Custom Car Builder David Welch goes over easily dropping your classic Chevrolet or GMC Truck with lowered coil springs.
- Could You Use A Third Hand In The Shop? DIY Part Holder
We've heard it called many things; a third hand, a grasshopper — whatever you call it, you need to make one for your shop. Period. They come in very handy, will often save you in a pinch, and cost almost nothing to make...
- Portland Roadster Show 2019
The Portland Roadster Show ~ Full Video Of The Event — Classic Cars, Roadsters, Hot Rods, Rat Rods, Traditionals, Trailer Queens and more.
- How To Shape, Gas Weld and Polish Aluminum
Chris Runge demonstrates the process in shaping, gas welding and polishing aluminum beginning with pattern making.
- How To Reduce The Odds Of Being Ticketed When Pulled Over
There are things you can do which will reduce the odds of being ticketed by a police officer who pulls you over for a traffic violation.
- TH400 to 700R4 Transmission Swap ~ In Depth How To
Monster Transmission's original MonStar, Curt, shows how to convert from an original factory TH400 transmission to a 700R4 transmission.
- 1969 Chevrolet C10 Project
The motor is a ZZ4 with 700R4 Transmission. Drop spindles were used front and drop springs in the rear, plus new shocks and larger sway bars.
- 2019 SEMA Battle of the Builders
SEMA Battle of the Builders® is a competition that recognizes and celebrates the accomplishments of SEMA vehicle builders.
- Craziest Estate Auction Finds Ever!
The auction was poorly photographed and advertised, which allowed Matt to basically score all of the rare speed equipment.
- The Race of Gentlemen 2019 ~ The Pits at Santa Barbara Drags
This video is a walk around the pits of The Race of Gentlemen in Santa Barbara, CA by Snot Rocket Garage.
- MaxJax 2-Post Car Lifts for Home Garage Use
For home-garage convenience, portability and compact storage, nothing beats the MaxJax car and truck lift by Dannmar.
- 1954 Studebaker 3R5 Pickup Truck Build
This build started as a top chop and has grown exponentially in custom metalwork.
- Does Engine Restorer Work? Will it Improve Engine Cylinder Compression?
Project Farm added Restore's Engine Restorer to a Ford 5000 turbo diesel tractor engine and tested compression before and after.
- SuperTech Synthetic Oil vs Red Line Synthetic Motor Oil
Why spend $11.95 for Red Line synthetic motor oil when you can buy a quart of full synthetic Walmart SuperTech for less than half that price?
- Air and Fuel Delivery for Different Applications
A talk about air and fuel delivery on everything from street machines to the fastest naturally-aspirated race cars on the track.
- Pre-Viva Las Vegas 2019 ~ WelderUp Open House
At Steve Darnell's Shop in Las Vegas, Nevada — WelderUp Open House on Friday, April 19, 2019, where the show Vegas Rat Rods is filmed.
- How To Identify Holley and Demon Carburetors
When it comes to identifying your carburetor, it’s not as simple as just saying “I have a Holley or a Demon”...
- Funeral Parlor Now Houses a Cool Chevy Collection
It's every gearhead's dream to have a space they can turn into a man cave, shop... whatever you call the space that houses a car collection.
- A Drive Through 1940s Los Angeles
A drive through Bunker Hill and downtown Los Angeles, California in the 1940s.
- 1969 Dodge Charger Daytona ~ 745HP Widebody Build Breakdown
Mad Scientist Garage breaks down the build of this insane widebody 1969 Charger Daytona with 740hp and a wild patina paint scheme.
- Fast Freddie's '69 Dodge Dart GTS RestoMod Build
This 1969 Dodge Dart GTS gets the full RestoMod treatment ably executed by Fast Freddies Rod Shop. Take a look at this proper build.
- 1960 Chevrolet Biscayne LS9 RestoMod Build
This stellar 1960 Chevrolet Biscayne gets a Roadster Shop chassis with independent rear suspension and 6.2 Liter LS9 V8 engine.
- Testing World's First Cordless Battery Powered Miller Welder?
Will a Miller Millermatic 211 Welder run off of lithium batteries from a DeWalt cordless drill?
- 13,000 Mile 1966 Chevrolet C10 Rescue Road Trip
Josh Mazerolle and Dirty Justin's epic 13,000-mile road trip from NH to CA to rescue a '66 Chevy C10 with the Deathwish LS Twin Turbo Hilux.
- A Turbo SR20 Swapped & Dropped 1946 Jeep Willys
ho would think to take a 1946 Jeep Willy's and swap the motor from a Nissan 240SX? AutotopiaLA's friend Joel thought it was a great idea.
- Steering Wheel Restoration and Cracked Steering Wheel Repair
This video how-to shows you how to use Polyvance's PlastiFix repair kit to restore cracked classic steering wheels.
- The AMC Gremlin ~ An American Motors Marvel
Though largely written off as a truncated Hornet, the Gremlin had a personality all its own and performed reasonably well during its first few years.
- Ken Block's Ultimate Home Garage
Ken Block gives a tour of his dream garage setup in Park City: a streetable Ford RS200 Group B relic, a slew of specialized mountain bikes, a Can-Am with a bike rack to carry it all, a workbench, stocked Monster fridges, and way more...
- The Wilson Collection ~ 85 Of The World's Rarest Cars
Larry Wilson has amassed over 85 of the world's rarest cars including the 11th 275 NART Spider, a multitude of rare Porsche 911s, an original Jaguar D-Type and C-Type as well as an Austin Healey 100S..
- SEMA 2019 Sneak Peeks and Leaks
As SEMA 2019 approaches and the builds start to reach completion, it's inevitable that they'll be shown off before the show. Here are some that we're looking forward to seeing up close.
- Hotaka Saito's 913 ~ 1968 Porsche/VW Type 3 Fastback
This is Hotaka Saito's custom hand-built 913 ~ A five-year project that mashed up a '68 Porsche 912 and a Volkswagen Type 3 Fastback.
- In Torque We Trust ~ 1967 Plymouth Barracuda Formula S
The 'Cuda Formula S was upgraded in-house by Plymouth with suspension and brakes that allow it to keep up with European sports cars.
- How To Adjust a 700R4 Transmission TV Cable
The geometry and tension are absolutely critical for the Throttle Valve (TV) Cable and transmission to be happy. Erik shows you how to adjust the TV cable properly after installing it in his '58 Chevy...
- How To Install and Shim a Starter
Starter gear not engaging, grinding or kicking out? Here's how to properly shim a starter and check clearances.
- Bad Chad on Rear-End Fabrication and Welding Frame Components
Bad Chad explains rear-end fabrication as well as how to properly weld frame components.
- Making a Vintage Motorbike from a Bicycle
Oliver Motorized makes a vintage styled 5hp motorbike from an old bicycle, a roto-tiller, and a rowing machine.
- Where To Start When Adding Power To An Engine
Who doesn't love more power? But when it comes to adding that extra power, you may not always know where to start.
- Doctor Detroit's 1951 Mercury Eight Build
Doctor Detroit's 1951 Mercury Eight, Arizona car, two-door, missing the engine and transmission with Before & After Photos...
- The Cushman Project ~ 1940's Cushman Scooter Restoration
Matt is determined to reincarnate a 1940s Cushman Scooter into something custom, cool and fast!
- How To Make A Pipe Vise
DIY ~ Mistry MakeTool demonstrates how to make a heavy duty 2" pipe vise... https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kL6USjQENZQ
- Rust-O-Rama Classic Car Show ~ Rat Rods and Hot Rods
The 11th Rust-O-Rama in Salem Oregon. Classic Cars, Rockabilly Bands, Rat Rods, and as always, Mid Century craziness...
- 70th Annual Grand National Roadster Show ~ Suede Palace
70th Annual Grand National Roadster Show (2019) - Indoor Displays ~ Take a peek into the Suede Palace.
- Holley Carburetor Installation and Tuning
How To, DIY, 3D virtual tours, exploded views of actual carbs, step-by-step under the hood installation, advanced tuning and troubleshooting...
- Georgia Rusty Gold - Moultrie Swap Meet and Junkyards
The Iron Trap Garage crew flew south to hunt for rusty gold and came with a few goodies that made the trip well worth it.
- 1946 Chevy Rat Rod Truck ~ A Rolling Tribute to Veterans
via Combustion Chamber ~ This 1946 Chevrolet Truck is more than just a rat rod — it is a rolling memorial to our nation's Veterans...
- How to Apply Rust Encapsulator Plus to a Rusty Rear End
In this video, Joe removes heavy rust, dirt, and grime so he can apply Rust Encapsulator Plus to a Camaro rear end.
- Do Electric Turbos Actually Work?
Do electric turbos actually help improve horsepower and torque? This scientific assessment uses a 900 CFM fan motor used as a turbo on an old RV.
- Jeff Allen's LS Swapped 1963 Volvo Amazon
We ran into Jeff Allen at LS Fest West and took some time to talk to Jeff and share some of the highlights from his build.
- Rebuilding a 1970 Chevy Camaro RS/SS L78 396
MuscleCar takes on an all-new project: restoring a 1970 Camaro RS and transforming it into a stock-style RS/SS L78 396 called Project Limelight.
- Rat Rod Dually Compilation
Rat Rod Ideas Series ~ Rat Rod Dually Compilation by Mountain Smoke Garage.
- 12 Most Insane Roads In The World
Some roads need to go through extremely harsh and treacherous places to help people get to their desired destination.
- Chevy Impala ~ Everything You Need To Know
Join James as he explores this landmark car, from the Bel Air Impala, to the legendary 409, to the 90s SS and beyond.
- Widebody Mach 1 Project ~ 1969 Ford Mustang Restoration
This 681HP 1969 Mustang with a supercharged GT500 Trinity V8 was built for a fortunate customer by the guys at Roadster Shop.
- 1971 BMW 2002 ~ DIY Rally Racer
This 1971 BMW 2002 had been sitting since the mid-1990s when it was found it on Craigslist.
- Evans Waterless Engine Coolant
Waterless Engine Coolant is environmentally friendly, increases your fuel economy up to 10%, prohibits engine corrosion.
- 1956 Chevrolet Bel Air Pro-Touring Build
Hand Built Cars ~ Pro-Touring LS1 1956 Chevrolet Bel Air built by MetalWorks Classic Auto Restoration of Eugene, Oregon.
- Tech Talk ~ Ford King Pins and Spindles
Speedway Motors and Heath Petzoldt walk you through the process of putting different types of king pins together in this video.
- DIY Early Ford Tie Rod Tool
Matt from Iron Trap Garage crafts a small socket/chisel tool used to loosen the stubborn early Ford wishbone tie rod ends.
- Abandoned 1952 Chevy 3100 Rescued After 40 Years In The Woods
Lance and Wyatt from Turnin Rust get a lead on some old property that is rumored to have several classics that have been sitting for over 40 years.
- 1950 Chevrolet 3100 5-Window Pickup Truck Build
Austin Beutner's 1950 Chevrolet 3100 5-window pickup truck built by Roy Brizio Street Rods out of South San Francisco, CA.
- Full Carbon Fiber 950HP 1970 Dodge Charger ~ Bumper 2 Bumper
The 1970 Speedkore Charger is totally absurd. Full carbon fiber everything. Dodge Demon V8. Dry sump. Pumps out 950HP. Just watch.
- Take a Trip Through the 2019 Detroit Autorama
Topwater Tony takes you on a trip through the 2019 Detroit Autorama at Cobo Center in Detroit, Michigan on 3/1/19.
- Building The Ultimate Hot Rod In 20 Minutes ~ Ford Free-T
The Free-T started as a slap together down and dirty hot rod that we could thrash on at the local racing events, but the plans and vision changed.
- Tips and Tricks for Routing and Plumbing Hot Rod Brake Lines
Matt, George, and Andrew work on running all of the brake lines. Matt gives a few tips and tricks along to way to help.
- Change TH350 & TH400 Shift Points with an Adjustable Vacuum Modulator
The B&M GM TH400 and TH350 Vacuum Modulator is fully adjustable, allowing you to customize the shift points (within a range of 2-4 mph).
- 1966 International Scout Pickup ~ Junkyard Rescue Home-Built Hot Rod
This rare '66 IH Scout was rescued from a junkyard 49 years ago and was restored at home over the course of nearly two generations.
- DIY Budget Cylinder Head Rebuild
These tips will work on SB or BB Chevy, Ford and Mopar engines - pulling valve stem seals, removing valve springs, lapping valves, checking valve seat seal, cleaning aluminum heads and more...
- 1957 Cadillac Fleetwood RestoMod Build
This remarkable 1957 Cadillac Fleetwood RestoMod was built by the capable crew at American Resto Mods ~ Full build album.
- Ken Block’s Climbkhana TWO: 914hp Hoonitruck on China's Most Dangerous Road ~ Tianmen Mountain
Ken Block and the Hoonigan Media Machine traveled to one of the world’s most dangerous roads with his 914 horsepower Ford F-150 Hoonitruck to film Climbkhana TWO: Tianmen Mountain...
- How To Choose a Clutch
Choosing the correct performance clutch for your combination will ensure you get all that power to the rear wheels.
- How To Restore Scratched, Burnt, or Cloudy Welding Lenses
Matt at Urchfab shares a quick trick to get your old welding helmet lenses looking like new in 1 minute. Restore and recycle.
- MIG vs TIG ~ A Brief Explanation and Demonstration
MorFab Industries goes over some of the major differences between MIG welding and TIG welding.
- Roadkill Spin-Off "Faster With Finnegan" Premieres Early '20
You heard it first at SEMA 2019 ~ Roadkill spinoff series Faster With Finnegan premieres early 2020 on the MotorTrend App...
- 1969 Chevrolet Camaro Buyer's Guide
If you're looking to find a Chevy Camaro of your own, Stefan Lombard talks you through the ins and outs of these cars.
- 1960 Chevy Impala RestoMod Project
Tony’s '60 Chevy Impala gets an IRS chassis, an LSA engine, 6L90E transmission, custom exhaust and headers, new wheels and more.
- Ken Block Talks Addiction: "Carcaine ruined my life..."
via Hoonigan Bonus ~ Ken Block speaks openly and frankly about his not-so-casual carcaine habit.
- Does Fuel Stabilizer Prevent Ethanol Damage?
E85, E10, and non-ethanol gasoline compared after 9 months of storage with and without fuel stabilizer to determine if fuel stabilizer prevents corrosion and keeps gasoline from becoming stale.
- 2019 SEMA Show Highlights ~ Day 1 Insane Cars & Trucks
Enjoy coverage of the 2019 SEMA Show ~ Highlights from Las Vegas including the most insane cars, trucks, and parts...
- How To Repair and Polish Damaged Hubcaps
Matt breaks out a handheld planishing hammer and hammer and dollies to correct the damage before taking them to a near mirror polish.
- 2019 Rat City Rukkus ~ Las Vegas, Nevada
Rat City Rukkus 2019 ~ Roll-in and walk through with some Burn outs from Steve Darnell from Welderup and a Coal Smoking exit.
- Aged Painted Lettering on 1936 Ford Truck
An Aged Painted Lettering process is demonstrated using 1-shot lettering enamels and 1-shot clear to get an aged look on the doors.
- HVLP Paint Spray Gun Basics Explained + How To Setup and Spray
Tom Stringham clearly explains HVLP Paint Spray Gun basics, demonstrates tear down and shows how to set up and spray.
- "The Sound of Passion" with Chip Foose
Chip Foose reminisces about the calling he felt and time spent with his father repairing vehicles by day and building hot rods by night.
- Types and Uses of Shears
You have several families of tools in your box, and one of those would be shears, which use two blades passing each other to cut material.
- Fabricating Luke Skywalker’s Star Wars Landspeeder
To celebrate the release of Star Wars: The Rise of Skywalker, Luke Skywalker’s Landspeeder from the first film, A New Hope is built.
- Capturing Speed ~ The Photography of John Schultz
He doesn’t work for any big companies, he doesn’t have any sponsors, but he can be found at automotive events all over the country.
- Sacrilege? They Finally Put a 2JZ in a NASCAR Cup Car
NASCAR Cup Car engine swapped with a 2JZ? Join James Pumphrey as he explores what happens when they finally put a 2JZ in a NASCAR.
- Brothers Bond Over Co-owned 1972 Chevy C3 Corvette
Two brothers realized they could do and experience more in life if they started sharing. And what better to share than classic American iron?
- Ask An Expert ~ Car Detailer
From tricks and techniques for washing your car, claying, and waxing to myths surrounding ceramic coatings.
- Drifting Charlotte Motor Speedway in an 800HP NASCAR Powered Truck
NASCAR champion Joey Logano unleashes 800-hp to take a sideways tour of Charlotte Motor Speedway in the 1935 Factory Five Hot Rod Truck..
- Is Molasses Better Than Evapo-Rust For Rust Removal?
Molasses, Evapo-Rust, Muriatic Acid, White Vinegar, Organic Apple Cider Vinegar, and water (control) are compared for rust removal.
- How To Diagnose Engine Oil Consumption
Our 1969 Chevrolet Camaro is consuming oil. Lots of it. Davin runs through a series of tests to identify the problem in the 396.
- Abandoned Plymouth Satellite Revival ~ First Start In 35 Years
This is Junkyard Digs 8 part camping adventure where they ambitiously revive this 1970 Satellite in 5 long, hot, and epic days.
- Gas Welding Technique
Weld.com gets into what you should look for in the weld puddle and talks about welding technique as it applies to oxy-fuel welding.
- 5 Common Types of Welding Filler Rods
MIG welding is forgiving, but if you're welding different metals or need a nicer weld, turn to the TIG welder. But you'll need filler rod.
- The Life and Death of Pontiac
What made Pontiac so important to automotive history, and what lessons can be learned from its demise?
- 1966 Buick Riviera GS Chop Top Build
You can’t get long and low without chopping the top and adding air ride, so that’s exactly what was done to this 1966 Buick Riviera GS.
- 3M Tech Tip ~ How To Cerakote Engine Parts
Cerakote is Perfect for high heat areas and easy to coat engine parts using 3M Scotch Brite, the 3M PPS paint system.
- Rusty to Running: Chevy Stovebolt 6 Engine Rebuild Time-lapse
This '60 Chevy 3600 was pulled from the woods, then gets a 216 Stovebolt engine rebuild. Watch the entire process unfold time-lapse style.
- Power Adder Pros And Cons
Installing a power adder is a great way to increase power and torque in your vehicle. There are several different options available.
- How To Install An Oxygen Sensor Bung
When engine swapping up to a fuel injected engine, there are a few things to consider when installing the exhaust, including O2 sensors.
- Which Utility Knife Blade Is Best?
Utility knife blades are tested for sharpness, blade edge integrity and frictional loss using cardboard, drywall, copper pipe, and staples.
- 1950 Willys Jeepster Full Custom RestoMod Build
Divers Street Rods built this very capable 1950 Willys Jeepster that packs Chevrolet 502ci big-block V-8 and 4L85E transmision for cruising the roads and back-country of Oregon...
- 2019 SEMA Show Highlights ~ Day 2 Insane Cars & Trucks
Enjoy coverage from Day 2 of the 2019 SEMA Show ~ Highlights from Las Vegas including the most insane cars, trucks, and parts...
- The Search For and Solved Mystery of NASCAR's Ghost Track
Most NASCAR tracks have a long history so finding history isn't too tall of an order. Air Base Speedway, however, is so obscure that even Racing-Reference knows next-to-nothing about it.
- Which Carbide Thick Metal Sawzall Blade is Best?
The Milwaukee Torch, Diablo, and Lenox carbide tooth blades compete against each other to determine their strengths and weaknesses.
- Universal Brake Drum Puller ~ Tools That Don't Suck
Iron Trap Garage used a universal brake drum puller that works quite well when used on a vehicle that's been sitting around for a long time.
- Jessi Combs: Life at Full Speed at Petersen Museum EXTENDED 9/27 - 10/3
The Petersen Automotive Museum will be hosting a special exhibit on Jessi’s life and contributions between September 22-25th, 2019 called “Jessi Combs: Life At Full Speed” that will be taking donations that will go towards The Jessi Combs Foundation.
- Highlights from the 70th Annual Grand National Roadster Show
Come for a walk through the 70th Annual Grand National Roadster Show with us and see what caught our eye.
- Hot Rods, Burnouts & Pinups ~ Beatersville Car and Bike Show
Beatersville Car and Bike Show in Louisville, KY is a traditional rod and custom show held annually on Sunday, Memorial Day weekend.
- How To Choose The Right Paint For Your Project
There are several paint systems you can choose from for your project, so here's how to choose which one is best for you...
- When Dodge Bought Ford ~ Wait... What?!?
Before Henry Ford changed the world with the Model T, he was broke. Unable to get investors, he turned to The Dodge Brothers.
- Survivor Series ~ Jochem's 1965 Chevrolet Malibu
The Roadster Shop built Jochem's 1965 Chevy Malibu 'Survivor Series' (original body and paint) with a 580hp LT1/T-56 combo paired with Roadster Shop Full FAST TRACK IRS chassis, RS-OE2 wheels, and Baer Brakes.
- Dimples and Stripes ~ Making a Hot Rod Trash Can
Cut a 55-gallon drum, hammer and dolly the cuts, add a row of dimples around the rim, and pinstripe it into a trash can that fits the shop.
- 1957 Chevrolet Bel Air RestoRod Project
At first, the customer just wanted to upgrade the brakes and suspension. Before long, it escalated into a complete resto-rod project.
- Tech Talk ~ Buick-Style Finned Aluminum Brake Drums
You can slip these Finned Aluminum Buick Brake Drums onto several of our hubs. No machining. No re-drilling. Not a cover. Just style...
- Roadkill Junkyard Mecca: 70+ Acres of Possibilities!
Roadkill's Steve Magnante is headed to Turner’s Auto Wrecking in Fresno, California to uncover treasures from this legendary time capsule.
- Steering 101 ~ Main Parts and Functions
The actual steering wheel function is obvious, there are several other parts to make it all work so we're going to run through the basics.
- 2019 SEMA Show Celebrity Appearance Schedule
The 2019 SEMA Show Celebrity Appearance Schedule includes Jay Leno, John Force, Darrell Waltrip, Cristy Lee, Steve Darnell, Richard Petty and many more...
- 1967 Jeep Commando and 1994 Ducati M900 ~ The Odd Couple
Proof that if you see a car in the street that speaks to you - you should always put a card on the windshield.
- How To Properly Install an Oil Pump and Locate the Pickup Tube
This How To is performed on a small block Chevy, but this information will apply to several engines with a press in oil pickup tube.
- VIP Tour of the WelderUp Showroom in Las Vegas
Steve Darnell of WelderUp takes you on an exclusive tour of the WelderUp Showroom at his shop in Las Vegas.
- Vapor ~ 1965 Ford Mustang E-Force Supercharged 5.0 Coyote Build
A ferocious, 785hp RestoMod '65 Ford Mustang with a Coyote crate motor with Edelbrock’s latest and greatest E-Force supercharger...
- DIY Welding Cart Built Around Harbor Freight Tool Cabinet
From Start To Finish, here's how to fabricate a DIY welding cart built around a Harbor Freight 14.5" End Cabinet Toolbox.
- Rust-Oleum Turbo Spray System ~ 4x Faster Coverage
With Rust-Oleum Turbo Spray System, large projects are completed quickly. No Messy Cleanup. 4x More Paint. 4x Larger Fan Pattern.
- 1969 Hurst Oldsmobile 442 H/O Frame-Off Restoration Project
Masi's Muscle Car Garage skillfully executed a frame-off restoration on this numbers matching factory original Hurst Olds 442 H/O.
- Creation of The Jessi Combs Foundation
The Petersen Automotive Museum will be hosting a special exhibit on Jessi’s life and contributions between September 22-25th, 2019 called “Jessi Combs: Life At Full Speed” that will be taking donations that will go towards The Jessi Combs Foundation.
- Turbo Tech ~ What Do The Part Numbers Mean?
We explain what the part numbers mean and also tell you how to convert them to one format to compare across brands.
- Up Close with Freiburger and Finnegan at Roadkill Nights 2019
Get an exclusive look into future Roadkill episodes, the last years Richard Rawlings crash, and off-beat questions you don't want to miss...
- 1974 Plymouth Duster 360 Restoration Project
This project included an engine, transmission and rear-end swap. Once built, the car was sent out for some fresh paint and a new interior.
- Using a Cheap Inverter-Based Plasma Cutter and Setting Up for Repetitive Cuts
Vladimir from Invincible Extremes demonstrates the utility and usage of an inexpensive inverter-based plasma cutter and keeps it real with tips and tricks as he sets up for and cuts several nearly identical pieces using a jig...
- Old School Cool ~ Pinstriper Von Hot Rod
For the past two decades, Von Hot Rod has dedicated his career to professional pinstriping, kustom art and kustom kulture events,
- Teach Yourself To MIG Weld With This Video
There is so much more to welding, but this is without a doubt enough info to get you started MIG welding RIGHT NOW!
- Holley LS Fest West 2019 ~ Day 2 Recap
The car show was big, a ton of vendors, spectators came in by the dozen, drag racing was intense, autocross was very competitive.
- Uses and Applications for Screws and Rivets
Power Nation goes over various types of screw and rivet fasteners available, touching on use and application.
- Turbocharger Do's & Don'ts
Tristan from Precision Turbo & Engine talks about the do's and don't's of a turbocharger.
- A Roadworthy 1965 AMC Rambler ~ Impound Lot Revival
Junkyard Digs makes this 1965 AMC Rambler 770 Classic roadworthy again after 30 years in this Impound Lot Revival.
- Take A Few Extra Minutes and Do Things Right
Stacey David talks about the importance of taking the time to do things right the first time and not settling for "it works fine".
- Buying Classic Cars ~ How To Do A Field Assessment
Learn how to look over a potential Daily-Driver classic car or truck, and how to negotiate your best possible deal...
- 20 Tips For The AACA Hershey, PA Fall Swap Meet
The 2019 AACA Hersey Fall Swap Meet is only a few weeks away and Matt wanted to give a few tips and tricks for a successful week at the swap meet.
- 1950 Chevy Kustom ~ Saved from the Crusher
The car was sectioned 3", chopped 4", and the trunk was sectioned 3". The car is bagged and powered by a GM 350/TH350 combo, and modified with a bunch of Oldsmobile bits modified to fit.
- Uses For Different Tire Applications
Depending on where you're taking your rig helps determines what tires you'll need.
- 2019 Hot Wheels Legends Tour ~ Detroit
Hundreds of custom builds from trucks to concepts to a Beetle hot rod came out, each competing to become an official 1/64th Hot Wheels®.
- How Its Made ~ Dragster Tires
Dragster tires take quite a beating on the brief fast run down the track. The tires have to face full-on acceleration right off the line.
- Jay Leno and John Travolta Cruise a '55 Ford Thunderbird
The sky's the limit for Jay Leno and John Travolta as they take a blue 1955 Ford Thunderbird convertible for a nice joyride!
- 1932 Ford Dearborn Deuce Roadster Restoration Project
This is Jeff Wechsler's 1932 Ford Dearborn Deuce Roadster which underwent restoration by the capable hands at Roy Brizio Street Rods.
- Owner of the First Mustang Kept the Car, Now It's Worth $350,000+
Tom and Gail Wise disagreed about whether a broken-down car should be stored in a family garage for 27 years or sold for junk. He insisted they keep it because, he promised, one day he would find the time to fix the vehicle himself.
- Zoomies ~ How To Fabricate Custom Headers
MarsFab Offroad and Fabrication builds a set of custom zoomie headers for a classic Ford pickup with a 700 HP blown small block Chevy engine.
- LA Roadsters Show 2019 ~ Roadsters and Swap Meet Highlights
Over four hundred roadsters participated in the 55th Annual LA Roadsters Show at the Fairplex in Pomona, California on Fathers Day.
- Bad Chad's Homemade DIY Louver Press
Hot rod style louvers were needed in hood sides for a build — as you'd expect, Bad Chad creates a DIY Louver Press in a true hot rodder way.
- The Ultimate Shop Truck ~ A 1970 Buick Estate Wagon?
In need of a truck to move his family and project car collection across the country, a rare 1 year only 1970 Buick Estate Wagon was selected.
- Ford Automatic OverDrive vs AODE vs 4R70W
Autorestomod takes a look at the different choices in Ford Automatic OverDrive (AOD) transmissions.
- How To Build a 2,500hp Blown 528ci HEMI Street Engine
Rebuilding the motor in a 2,500 HP 1963 Plymouth Valiant street car with motor specifications and more information throughout the video.
- 1966 Chevrolet Chevelle SS Convertible Build
This is a very desirable 1966 Chevelle SS convertible that is 100% number-matching with a 350 HP 396 and 4-speed.
- Which Portable Tire Inflator is Best?
Slime, Hyper Tough Walmart, Goodyear, Husky, Pittsburgh Harbor Freight, Campbell Hausfeld, and other pumps were tested.
- Simple Ford Flathead V8 Engine Mounts
Matt centers the engine in the chassis and welds in Ford style biscuit mounts for a Ford Flathead V8 Engine.
- How To Choose a Holley Carburetor
Holley carburetors are built for performance — From NASCAR To Your Car, NHRA to boats, Holley carburetors build power and perform out of the box.
- 1964 Chevy Chevelle Malibu SS Twin Turbo Build
via Hand Built Cars ~ Build photo compilation: 1964 Chevrolet Chevelle Malibu SS Twin Turbo Project by The Roadster Shop.
- Ken Block's Insane Hoonitruck Makes Goodwood FOS Debut
Watch Ken Block's insane Ford Hoonitruck drift like crazy at the Goodwood Festival of Speed.
- Speed Secrets ~ From Junkyard 5.3L to 600HP 383 Stroker Engine
How to get Major Power out of a Junkyard 5.3L Engine? Turn it into a 383 Stroker! COMP Cams shows you the way to the 600HP range.
- 1953 Buick Roadmaster Estate Wagon Restoration Project
John Thompson's 1953 Buick Roadmaster Estate Wagon restoration project was meticulously executed by Roy Brizio Street Rods...
- Lone Star Throwdown 2019
Everything is bigger in Texas including the truck shows. Lone Star Throwdown is the godfather of all truck shows. Lifted, Lowered, Classic.
- Adam Savage's One Day Builds: Workshop Hardware Storage
Adam revamps his hardware storage system by building a new custom wall of storage bins for nuts, bolts, and all manner of hardware.
- How To Rebuild a 4 Barrel Quadrajet Carburetor
Learn everything you need to know about Quadrajet carburetors, including how to rebuild one correctly, what kind of performance to expect, and why they've gotten a bad rap.
- The Fabrication Series: Custom Four-Link Suspension
Justin breaks down custom four-link Suspension as he builds a set of extreme duty four-links for a '61 Cadillac.
- Chevy Chevelle ~ Everything You Need To Know
This the Chevy that gave Ricky Bobby his courage back! It’s not the Corvette or the Camaro, this is the story of the Chevrolet Chevelle.
- Ford v Ferrari ~ How They Shot All Those Cool Racing Scenes
Stunt coordinator Robert Nagle says his goal with this movie was to give the audience "a sense of what it's really like racing."
- 10 Cars That Forever Changed America
The U.S. car market has had many trendsetting cars, but here's a list of the 10 cars that forever changed America.
- How a Retro Camping Trailer is Made
These single-axle rolling campers are comforting, birch-wood wombs inspired by Danish design and made with all-American parts.
- Best Advertising Of The Hershey AACA Swap Meet 2019
Vendors specialize in porcelain, tin, and neon signs, while others focus on smaller items like tag toppers, paper, and other smalls.
- 1929 Plymouth Roadster Restoration Project
Restoration of the 1929 Plymouth Roadster has been completed by Gassman Automotive of Waynesboro, VA.
- Which Car Battery is Best?
Optima AGM, Duralast, Everstart, Diehard, SuperStart, and Autocraft car batteries were tested for internal resistance, cranking amps, charge rate, and cold-cranking amps.
- 10 Iconic and Obscure Vehicles from the 1960s
From the AMC Rambler Marlin to an Oldsmobile Tornado based Jetaway Coach, here are 10 Iconic and Obscure Vehicles from the 1960s.
- FORD v FERRARI Trailer and Clips ~ In Theaters November 15
Carroll Shelby and racer Ken Miles battle to compete against the race cars of Enzo Ferrari at the 24 Hours of Le Mans in France in 1966.
- Roadkill Nights Interviews & Outtakes: Alex Taylor and Fuel Injection Sucks
We caught up with Alex Taylor at Roadkill Nights 2019 and got the inside scoop on troubles with her turbo LS '69 Camaro from a pass earlier in the day. We also ran into Justin and Corey from Fuel Injection Sucks.
- Built For Speed ~ A Photo Gallery by John Schultz
Every hot rodder knows that going fast IS looking good. Here's a gallery of cars from John Schultz that were Built For Speed.
- How Turbos Work ~ Holley Performance
Turbo Chargers have become one of the most popular methods of forced induction, a sure-fire way to increase the horsepower output...
- Stuart Adams' 1969 TUX Camaro Build from Start to Finish
'TUX' took accolades such as Great 8 Finalist, Goodguys Street Machine of the Year, Street Rodder Triple Crown Award, and more.
- 1908 Mors ~ Fast, Dangerous And Heavy
“Fast, dangerous, and heavy” describes cars like the 1908 Mors; they truly were born out of the desire to push the boundaries of the then-fledgling internal combustion engine.
- Steve Darnell on Building Rat Rod Suspension
Building Rat Rod Suspension - Steve Darnell of WelderUp shows you all the steps needed to make your own set of Rat Rod Torsion Shocks.
- How To Restore A Steering Column
To get started, take off the steering wheel, hub, adapter, and cover. Slide out the turn signal assembly and pop out the snap ring.
- Is Seafoam Deep Creep The Best Penetrating Oil?
Seafoam Deep Creep competes with Liquid Wrench and Gibbs Penetrating Oil in this showdown — which will come out as best penetrating oil?
- Can MotorKote Survive the Water Test?
Project Farm tests the claims of this product to see if the engine will survive for an entire hour without any damage.
- 2019 Hot Wheels™ Legends Tour ~ Seattle
Hundreds of custom builds came out, each competing for a chance to become an official 1/64th Hot Wheels car or truck...
- Differences Between Intake Manifolds
There are more intake manifolds on the market today than you can shake a stick at. Here are some of the more popular solutions explained.
- 1967 Pontiac GTO RestoMod ~ 5 Years in 15 Minutes
This classic '67 Pontiac GTO was acquired as an unfinished project. The previous owner had already disassembled it, and it came with parts.
- Tools That Don't Suck ~ Extended Reach Air Cut Off Tool
Eastwood's Extended Reach Cut Off Tool is adjustable speed, reversible with low-profile cutting-head that lets you work in tight areas...
- Nailhead Powered ’32 Ford Hot Rod Fired Up After 10 Years
Aaron Kahan of the Burbank Choppers Car Club and his son Ben fire up Aaron's Nailhead powered ’32 Ford Hot Rod that has been sitting dormant for 10 Years.
- Roll Coal ~ WelderUp's Insane Custom Turbo Diesel Peterbilt
It should be of no surprise that Steve Darnell of WelderUp is behind this insanely cool custom semi-truck, or that he lovingly named it "SWAMP ASS".
- Iron Trap Garage's $2,000 Online Auction Gamble
Matt from Iron Trap Garage bid on an auction full of E&J headlights, speed equipment, and other parts and scored some wicked deals.
- Coyote Swapped 1967 Ford Mustang Fastback
Built to drive ~ With the engine, transmission and rear-end from a 2014 Mustang and a few other items, this car is a blast to drive.
- Florida Hot Rod Picking and Don Garlits Museum of Drag Racing
Iron trap Garage's Matt picks some spare parts, Keith spins him in his T-bucket, Matt and Kate hit Ford's Garage, and they visit Don Garlits Drag Racing Museum.
- An Insanely Easy Torch Cutting Hack For Perfect Cuts
This quick and easy cutting hack will help you make perfect oxy/acetylene torch cuts.
- Reclaim Broken C-Clamps ~ DIY Hold-Down Half-Clamps
Instead of tossing your clamps, here is a perfect little hack in order to repurpose your broken C-clamp into a "half clamp".
- 1968 Pontiac GTO Pro-Touring Build
This 1968 Pontiac GTO was built by the crew at MetalWorks Classic Auto Restoration in Eugene, Oregon as their personal shop car.
- 1964 Chevrolet Corvette Pro-Touring Build
via Hand Built Cars ~ Pro-Touring.com member Poorhousenext's 1964 Chevrolet Corvette Sting Ray Pro-Touring Build.
- 4 Ways to Protect Your Garage From Winter
A warm, well-insulated garage will provide you usable workspace all year round, even when the outside temperatures drop to frightening lows.
- 1957 Chevrolet Bel Air Convertible 572 Big Block Build
1957 Chevrolet Bel Air Convertible 572 Big Block built by the Roadster Shop of Mundelein, Illinois.
- Drilled, Slotted and Vented Brake Rotors ~ What's Best?
When replacing your brake rotors, you may opt to upgrade to drilled, slotted, or vented rotors. Which brake rotor is best?
- 3 Strangers, 1 Abandoned Pontiac Firebird, and 2,000 Miles to Glory
Meeting strangers from the internet to revive a forgotten muscle car and drive it 2,000 miles across the country might just be the worst idea I've ever had, but it ended up being one of the best.
- A Pretty Dead Girl ~ Valentino's Cummins Turbo Diesel Rat Rod
Joe Valentino home-built his rat rod with a Craigslist '89 Dodge RAM donor truck and very little money. Here's what came of it.
- Hooligans Car Club ~ Sled Fest 2019
The Hooligans Car Club of Central PA host a fantastic Pre-1964 Traditional Hot Rod and Kustoms show each year.
- The Ultimate Beginners Guide to Powder Coating
Everything a beginner needs to know to start powder coating from safety to getting the right powder coating system.
- Foose Design ~ The Malone's 1957 Chevy Bel Air RestoMod
Josh, Foose Design shop manager, walks you through the history and modifications of the 1957 Chevy Bel Air RestoMod, followed by beauty shots and video of the finished ride.
- Man's Love of Cars Kept Him Out of Trouble, Led To His '63 Chevy Impala
Juan found himself a 1963 Chevrolet Impala with more than a few issues. But all the work he's put into his car has been worth it.
- 5 Tips For Replacing A Clutch Set
If your clutch is worn, burnt, or slipping, a replacement clutch may be needed. Or you might be considering a performance clutch.
- $20 DIY Homemade Striking Anvil with Hardy Hole
Make an inexpensive striking anvil with a hardy hole for stake tool use out of scrap mild-steel...
- How To Assess an Unfinished Project
What happens when you come into an unfinished project vehicle? How do you know what’s sitting in your garage? And how can you find out?
- Dino's Git Down 2019 ~ All-Chevy Truck Show Walk-Through
The 2019 Dino's Git Down did not disappoint. Take a walk-through the All-Chevy Truck Show in Glendale, AZ at Westgate Entertainment District.
- New Docu-Series from Rat Rod Magazine ~ American Rust
"American Rust" takes a cinematic look at the rat rod scene from the inside, following real builders and enthusiasts around the country...
- Auto-Crossing Chevrolet C-10 Rebuild
Rebuilding an iconic street truck into a turbo-charged beast to debut at Holley's LS Fest West.
- Barracuda ~ Everything You Need To Know
Plymouth gave us the Barracuda! A car so cool that the rock band Heart wrote a song about it.
- How To Drive Into The SEMA Show Like A Boss with WelderUp
Finnigan, Cotten, and Newbern spent last week drag racing Blasphemi and now it's time to move it into the Motor Trend booth for The SEMA Show.
- Ford Model A 4-Cylinder Engine Rebuild Time-Lapse
What took months of long days in the shop is distilled down to a high-paced video that captures EVERY part of the rebuild process...
- Top 5 Craziest Rides From Jay Leno’s Garage Season 5
From a log on wheels to a high-speed Barbie jeep — these Top 5 Craziest Rides From Season 5 are far from run-of-the-mill! Watch the mashup.
- What's the Best Vacuum for Car Detailing
Best Vacuum for Car Detailing ~ TESTED: Ridged vs Shop Vac vs Armor All vs Vacmaster
- Why You Should Own A Vintage Vehicle
After stored for winter, I took my vintage truck out for the first drive of the year. I wanted to share this euphoric feeling with all of you.
- Building a 427 Stroker from a Ford Boss 351 Block
Building a stroked 427 based on Ford's new Boss 351 Block and High-Performance parts that produce surprisingly stout horsepower.
- Mother Gun ~ 1927 Bentley Jackson Special
Iconic doesn't begin to describe this 1927 Bentley Jackson Special, affectionately referred to as "Mother Gun".
- 1949 Hudson Coupe ~ An ICON Derelict
Come along for a ride with Jonathan Ward in the newest ICON Derelict build, a 1949 Hudson Coupe. This is a fun one.
- DeBoss Garage Blew Up My Firebird!
On their road trip from California to Ontario Canada, Rich and Aaron from DeBoss Garage met up with Mad Scientist Garage for some junkyard exploring and Firebird bedlam. Rich's heavy Canadian foot got the metric to bald eagle conversion wrong, and claimed another Pontiac victim! Check out the interview, the junkyard crawl, and F-body thrashing!
- $5000 and 10 Days To Make Bad Daddy Braddy's S10 Go 9 Seconds
Even though Bad Daddy Braddy lost Build & Battle Season 2 Challenge, The Hoonigans couldn't let that be the S10's last hurrah.
- Lenox Tools METALMAX Diamond Edge Cut-off Wheels
The Lenox METALMAX diamond abrasive is an alternative to abrasive cutoff wheels for increased durability and smooth, clean and even cuts.
- How to Install a Tachometer
Tachometer installation can be as simple as connecting the tach’s sending wire to the negative side of the ignition coil, while other ignition systems feature a dedicated tach sending circuit.
- Is 70-Year Old Quaker State Motor Oil Still Good?
Testing 70-year old Quaker State Motor Oil for performance and comparing it to Quaker State 10W-40 conventional motor oil.
- Which Diesel Anti-Gel Additive is Best?
Project Farm tests several diesel fuel anti-gel additives to determine which is the best...
- Replacing Brake Shoes with Simple Tools
Servicing drum brakes isn't rocket science, and replacing the brake shoes is a great first project to get into working on your own car.
- 1973 Ford Maverick ~ Miss Maverick
Tess Wood drag races a Ford Maverick with NOS and a fully built motor with a supercharger strapped to it that makes over 500hp.
- The Race of Gentlemen 2019 ~ Beach Races, Car Show & Swap Meet
TROG isn’t an invention. It’s been happening well before our founders were born, but now it has a name and a place. Experience it...
- Top 12 Craziest Races in the World
We'll watch pretty much anything involving wheels and engines — so here's the craziest of racing series found around the world.
- Luis Gonzales' 1930 Ford Model A Sport Coupe
Take a closer look and a ride in life-long hot rodder Luis Gonzales' 1930 Ford Model A Sport Coupe.
- Steve Darnell's First Car and How He Got Started In The Car Industry
Steve Darnell is the creative genius of WelderUp. Watch as Steve tells you about his first car, and how he got started in the car industry...
- The Ultimate 3/8” Drive Ratchet Driver Torture Test
YouTuber ClientGraphics conducts the ultimate showdown of hand tool destruction and finds the strongest ratchet brand.
- Holley LS Fest West 2019 ~ Wrap Up
LS Fest West 2019 was a HUGE Success! We are so thankful and appreciative of every person that came out! Thanks and we'll see you next year!
- 1965 Chevrolet Impala LS3 RestoMod Build
Keith's 1965 Chevrolet Impala RestoMod project that was completed by friends due to physical limitations of the owner.
- The Most Meaningful Mustang at The SEMA Show 2019
Whether you’re a fan of the iconic pony car or not, this is the most meaningful Mustang you’ll ever see at The SEMA Show...
- The Craziest Barn Finds Ever
These stories are probably going to make you want to go from barn to barn in hopes of getting lucky. These are the craziest barn finds ever!
- 71 Vintage Photos of Gas Stations in America from the 1920s to 1940s
via Yesterday Today ~ 71 Vintage Photos of Gas Stations in America from the 1920s, 1930s, and 1940s...
- GrinderTV Takes You To Slamfest 2019
Slamfest 2019 was held at the Florida State Fairgrounds with some of the countries baddest rides, bikini contest, crazy burn out contest and more.
- TIG Welder Setup Simplified
Getting started TIG welding can be tough. There's often a lot of information and detail missing. This video shows all the "HOW" and "WHY".
- How To Choose The Right Cam
Pat Topolinski from Engine Power goes over one of the most discussed topics when it comes to engines: cam selection. Here's how you can choose the right cam for your application.
- Weed Chain-Jack ~ 1917 National Geographic Ad
Simply a few easy pulls on its chain lifts or lowers the heaviest car while you stand erect — clear from greasy springs, tire carriers and other projections. Up or down — there's no labor.
- Redesigning The '67 Corvette Stingray Into A Modern Car
What if the 1967 Corvette Stingray was made today with modern manufacturing methods and design? Here's TheSketchMonkey's take.
- Mopar Madness ~ Hot Rodding a Naturally Aspirated Slant Six
"How fast can we go with a Naturally Aspirated Slant Six?" Here's a look at the lightweight 225 being built to find out...
- 1970 Oldsmobile 442 Build
This 1970 Olds 442 restomod with air conditioning, disc brakes, Hotchkis suspension, aluminum heads, and power windows.
- Redesigning the 1970 Dodge Coronet Into a Modern Car
TheSketchMonkey redesigns a classic American muscle car: the 1970 Dodge Coronet — what would a 2020 Dodge Coronet look like?
- How To Create A Vacuum Source
Sometimes with an engine there is no vacuum source a vacuum advance distributor and fuel pressure regulator - Here's how you can solve that.
- Spare Rim? Make an Industrial Style Bar Stool
Scott Turner shows how to turn a spare wheel into an industrial style bar stool...
- 9 Fabrication Tips/Tricks In 9 Minutes
Justin Voss demonstrates nine fabrication tricks/hacks in nine minutes.
- Holley Carburetor Rebuild Time-Lapse
Redline Rebuild ~ Davin Reckow rebuilds a Holley 4346, which can be found on Camaros, Chevelles, and Novas equipped with a 396-CID V-8
- Making a 1959 Chevrolet Impala 3-in-1 Casino Table and Bar
A 1959 Chevy Impala trunk section was wrapped around a 3-in-1 casino table and bar featuring working cat-eye taillight lenses.
- 1949 Chevy 3100 Pickup Reborn
This truck has been in the family for more than 60 years and restored to its original state, just as when the family purchased it in 1955.
- Old School 1965 Chevy El Camino
Memo’s 1965 El Camino is done with original stuff, an upgraded motor, paint, and a few other little ditties. It's simply old school cool.
- The 10 Weirdest LS Swaps at LS Fest
Is it just us or does LS Fest get crazier every year? We put together 10 of the wildest cars we saw at the event this year.
- How Superchargers Work
Centrifugal, Twin Screw, and Roots Superchargers - how they all work and what makes positive displacement superchargers so sought after.
- Josh Mason's 800HP LS2 Drift Engine Build in 7 Minutes
This is Josh Mason's LS2 Drift Engine he will be using in his Pro-Am 2010 Ford Mustang in 2019 The Drift League at Irwindale Speedway.
- Tri-5 Chevrolets ~ What Makes Them So Great?
Ridetech goes to the 2019 Tri-Five Nationals in Bowling Green Kentucky to find out why 1955-1957 Chevrolets make such great Hot Rods.
- How To Fix Automotive Paint Defects
This video addresses several questions about how to fix common paint defects such as paint runs, solvent boil, removing dust from the paint.
- LS Engine Rebuild ~ Full Time-Lapse from Tear-down to Assembly
YouTuber Street Rod Jim provides a full time-lapse of his LQ4 LS engine rebuild from tear-down to assembly.
- Buying A New Car In 1970 ~ What Was It Like?
What was it like to buy a new car in 1970? What were the buying choices? Was it easier or more difficult than purchasing a new car today?
- Essential Fabrication Tools ~ DIY Plate Dog and Wedge
Every Fabricator should have a plate dog and wedge in their toolbox. If you don't, here's how to build some from nothing but scrap material.
- Why 1968-74 Chevrolet Nova Is America's Favorite Compact Classic Car
The complete story of how this once low budget compact car has become a much sought after and collectible classic car.
- Raw GoPro Gymkhana Highlights ~ Ken Block & Friends at GRID Poland 2019
Check out 3 runs from Gymkhana GRID Poland featuring my Ford Escort Cossie V2, driver Daigo Saito, and armless drifter Bartosz Ostaloski.
- How To Salvage A Vinyl Top
If you have a 1970s or '80s era car with a vinyl top, here are a few tips and tricks how you can salvage or restore yours.
- Hershey AACA Fall Swap Meet 2019
There is something for everyone, barn finds, early Harley Davidsons and Indians, huge neon and porcelain signs, and of course insanely rare speed equipment.
- TCI 700R4 and 4L60 Transmission Kits Bolt to (Damn-Near) Any Engine
The 700R4 version is perfect for carbureted engines and those that prefer fewer electronics, while the 4L60 is ideal for those who want electronic control of shift points and firmness via the EZ-TCU
- Benefits and Uses of Different Royal Purple Lubricants
Royal Purple has everything from engine oil to transmission fluids to power steering fluid - no matter what your need, they have you covered.
- The Full Guide to Oxy Fuel Cutting
Choosing the appropriate cutting tips; Setting pressures; Cutting hacks for more consistent cuts; Scarfing; Rose Buds and more.
- Roadkill Closes Down Woodward Ave For A Day Of Racing!
Roadkill closes Woodward Ave ~ here's a brief history of Woodward Ave drag racing and whats become an all-day event called Roadkill Nights.
- Wrecking and Reviving a $50 Mini Bike
Mad Scientist Garage bought a cheap mini bike and revived it in an auto parts store parking lot... a few moments before they crashed it...
- How To Install a Custom Wood Bed on an F100 Truck
Jeremy installs a custom wood bed on Power Nation's Ford F100 truck project, and a Jeep gets LED's before hitting the trail.
- Best Of The Hershey AACA Fall Swap Meet Car Corral
The Car Corral at the Hershey AACA Fall Swap Meet is one of the largest in the country and the cars cover every taste, style, and budget imaginable.
- Which Windshield Wiper Blade is Best?
Project Farm tests rubber and silicone windshield wiper blades ~ PIAA, Michelin, Rain-X, Bosch, AC Delco, Auto Drive, and Aero.
- Testing the Cheapest vs Most Expensive Impact Drivers on Amazon
Wranglerstar tests the cheapest vs the most expensive cordless impact driver drills on Amazon ~ It's DeWalt vs NoCry.
- Junkyard Find ~ 1941 Ford Super Deluxe
Iron Trap Garage found a patch of dry weather to retrieve a 1941 Ford Super Deluxe purchased earlier this year and may have found more...
- Foose on Design ~ Redesigning the Chevrolet C5 Corvette
To see what might be possible with this 21st-century fiberglass sports car, Hagerty asked Chip Foose for his take on the design.
- Chargers and Roadkill and HEMI's, Oh My...
Junkerup takes a road trip to pick up 3 Dodge Chargers and a 426 HEMI. They manage to find time for having a little fun along the way.
- Most Popular Cars In Every US State
A study by Popular Mechanics, along with the normal vehicle registration statistics are used to find the most popular car in each US state.
- 1976 Ford Bronco Build
This build is a frame-up '76 that I purchased from an individual in Florida that had started his dream build only to give up on it.
- PunishStang One-Day LS Swapped Mustang Preps For SEMA Show
One-Day LS Swapped PunishStang Goes To SEMA Show in Las Vegas thanks to people like Mitchel at Cogswell Marine and Cal Mesa Steel...
- The H.A.M.B. Drags 2019 ~ Hot Rods and Gassers at MoKan Dragway
Pre-1965 Street Rods, Gassers, and Rat Rods gathered for The H.A.M.B. Drags 2019 at MoKan Dragway in Asbury Missouri.
- Holley LS Fest West 2019 ~ Day 1 Recap
Holley LS Fest West Day 1 from Las Vegas, Nevada! This was the first day of LS Fest West 2019 and it was a blast ~ tons of cars and fun!
- What is the Best Tree Sap Removal Product?
Removing tree sap from an automobile can be a real hassle. 12 different products are tested and one clear winner is found.
- Automatic vs Manual Transmission ~ Which is Faster in a Drag Race?
It's an age-old question in drag racing: is an automatic faster than a manual transmission?
- Classic Harley-Davidson Motorcycle Completely Rebuilt in 4 Minutes
She spit some fire and gave Davin’s right leg quite the workout from all of the kick starts, but she’s finally good to go.
- Judging the 2019 America's Most Beautiful Roadster Award
Judging 2019 America's Most Beautiful Roadster Award ~ Who will win this year's America's Most Beautiful Roadster Award?
- How to Install a Tire Pressure Monitoring System in Any Car or Truck
A TPMS monitors tire pressure and temperature and provides a visual warning light and audible alarm sound when thresholds are exceeded.
- 1955 International COE Hauler Chassis Swap Build
1955 International Cab Over was dropped onto a 425 Cadillac FWD chassis. The sleeper was chopped, narrowed and shortened to fit the cab.
- How To Calculate Block Height
Block height measurement is used to calculate the final compression ratio for the combination and also affects other aspects of the engine...
- Building The Ultimate Jerry Can Tool Box
Hassan Abu-Izmero aka HABU demonstrates turning a simple Jerry Can into The Ultimate Tool Box...
- 1971 Dodge Demon OEM Restoration Project
via Hand Built Cars ~ 1971 Dodge Demon OEM restoration project by Fast Freddies Rod Shop of Eau Claire, WI...
- DIY EFI ~ Plug-and-Play LS Engine Control
Terminator X was designed for DIY. Get all the benefits of fuel injection with the versatility and tune-ability that Holley EFI provides.
- 2019 Hot Wheels™ Legends Tour ~ Denver
100s of customs — from a velvet-lined 1970s van to a 1954 chop top Chevy — came out, each competing to be an official 1/64th Hot Wheels®
- Dodge Challenger Stolen, Crashed, Yet Still Made It To SEMA
This car was stolen and involved in a hit-and-run incident with the Nevada Highway Patrol, but it still made it to its display at SEMA.
- Classic Chevy Sales Training Film Relentlessly Trashes Ford
This Chevrolet sales training film spends more than 20 minutes relentlessly bashing virtually everything about the new Ford product for 1952.
- How To Choose a Fuel Pressure Regulator for Carbureted Vehicles
When choosing a fuel pressure regulator for your ride, you need to take into consideration several factors. The regulator is a critical piece and should to be matched to the type of fuel delivery system and the fuel pump that you are using, or plan to use.
- How To Install A ($25) Shift Kit And Wake Up Your TH350
Working through a $100 Craigslist TH350 find and turning it into a stout shifting transmission for a '75 Pontiac Firebird.
- Shop Rags ~ Scott Blue Shop Towels vs. Red Fabric Shop Towels
Here's a review and comparison of the famous Scott® Multi-Purpose Blue Shop Towels vs classic cotton/polyester Red Shop Towels.
- American Graffiti ~ That Must Be Your Mama's Car
Coming of age classic, directed by George Lucas, following four teenagers in the early 60s on their last summer night before college.
- How To Set Up and Operate a NOS Nitrous Refill Station
Nitrous, it’s one of the cheapest and easiest ways to add horsepower to most any engine. But, refilling your own cylinders, well that can be aggravating as well as time-consuming.
- Hot Rods Featured For The First Time Ever At Pebble Beach
For the first time ever, Hot Rods were a featured class at the Pebble Beach Concours d’Elegance. Join us as we take a deeper look into the history of some of the most iconic Hot Rods ever built...
- 66 Smoke ~ Cummins Powered 1966 Ford F-100
This roadkillin’ muscle truck is an amalgamation of factory original parts, aftermarket goods, and Frankenstein modifications.
- 5 Tips For Traveling To Swap Meets
Its time to visit friends, shops and the best swap meets in the country. Here are 5 tips to help anyone attending swap meets out of town.
- The World's Fastest Shed
This project was built from a VW Passat purchased for parts, but it ended up being too good of a car to scrap and there the story begins.
- Foose on Design ~ What makes the '32 Ford so iconic?
Chip Foose sat down with a pen and Hagerty's cameras to share his thoughts about how this 87-year-old design is still relevant today.
- Cruising the Pomona Swap Meet with Hoonigan
The Hoonigan crew cruises the World Famous Pomona Swap Meet...
- Top 10 Roadkill Burnouts and Donuts
The holidays are here, and what better way to ring them in than with a feast of burnouts and donuts? Here's some of our favorite burnout and donut moments in Roadkill and Roadkill Garage, plus some of the usual Roadkill mayhem.
- Are Salvage Title Cars a Bargain or Nightmare?
Is it really worth purchasing a car with a salvage title and what are the consequences?
- See the Craziest SEMA Show Ever with WelderUp's Steve Darnell
Steve takes you around the show — check out the Hot Wheels winner, insane horsepower, a crazy dodge rat rod, the NEW Ford GT, and more.
- Standing Mile Racing ~ A 2000hp Camaro and an Empty Airfield
The guys from Hoonigan heads out to the ECTA standing mile race in Arkansas to see what this series is all about.
- Which Cordless Tire Inflator is Best?
Lithium-Ion cordless tire inflators tested: Milwaukee M12, Dewalt 20V, Air Hawk Pro, Avid Power, Ryobi One + Plus, and Bauer 20v (sold at Harbor Freight)...
- Chevy Monte Carlo ~ Everything You Need to Know
The car built to destroy Ford Thunderbirds on the oval. Here's everything you need to know about the Chevrolet Monte Carlo.
- 2019 Hershey Fall AACA Car Show
The pinnacle of the Hershey Fall Swap meet is the car show held on Saturday. The wide range of vehicles that attend this show is insane.
- 2019 Hot Wheels™ Legends Tour ~ San Diego
For this Southern California event, hundreds of custom builds — from a road-ready coffin to a hot rod Renault—came out, each competing for a chance to become an official 1/64th Hot Wheels®
- So You Missed Fabtech 2019...
Fabtech 2019 was held in Chicago, IL. There was a ton of awesome new products and innovations, as well as incredible people. If you missed the show, here's a quick recap...
- Torque Converters 101 ~ What Is Stall Speed?
Pete Nichols explains stall speed and what that means exactly to help dispel many myths and confusion surrounding stall speed and torque converter function.
- Hoonigan Project Cars Build & Battle Season 2 ~ Drag
We're looking to get real with this build show. How real? Like, no daytime TV drama real. More like "I spent way too much money on suspension and now I have to sell some old stuff to make that money back" real.
- People Catchers ~ 1920s and 30s Pedestrian Safety Devices
In 1896, a pedestrian was hit and killed for the first time, which caused carmakers and engineers to look for ways to prevent accidents.
- Tony Stewart Shows Off His Absurd Car Collection To Jeff Gordon
Tony Stewart gives Jeff Gordon a tour of his amazing garage and ridiculous collection of championship-winning cars, legendary rides and more.
- Incredible Custom DIY Supercars People Built Themselves
Some people have built amazing supercars in their garage and from scratch — Here are some of the most amazing DIY supercars ever built.
- How to Super Clean Your Windshield
With this method, the rain beads up and rolls off the windshield leaving great visibility. Bugs and bird poop come off easily...
- Will a Gas Engine Run on Charcoal Lighter Fluid?
Charcoal lighter fluid is tested as a gasoline substitute in EFI, carbureted, and (see-through) Wankel rotary engines.
- Is Leaded Fuel Better Than Unleaded Fuel?
100 octane low lead aviation fuel (100LL avgas) is tested in several engines: Wankel rotary, see-through piston engine, fuel-injected generator, a small engine for lead build-up, and Predator 212 for top speed performance...
- Which Double-Sided Mounting Tape is Best?
Project Farm thoroughly tests LLPT, 3M VHB, Duck, Gorilla, Gorilla Clear, T-REX, Loctite, XFasten, and FixPro double-sided mounting tapes.
- Chevy E-10 Pickup Runs On Electricity, Not Ethanol
The E-10 is a 1962 C-10 single cab truck that’s been modified with a battery-powered drivetrain debuting at The SEMA Show in Las Vegas...
- How To Repair a Hacked 1935-36 Ford Dash Panel
Matt works over a 1935-36 Ford dash he scored at the Hershey Swap Meet. With a little work, you can repair the item and have minimal money wrapped into it...
- Foose on Design ~ Tweaking the 1970 Plymouth Cuda
When Chip Foose looks at the iconic 1970 Plymouth Cuda he sees three things in need of changing. Here is what he changed and why.
- How To Helicoil Damaged Spark Plug Threads
In this video, Steve Darnell from WelderUp shows you how to fix damaged spark plug threads with a Helicoil Kit.
- Journalist Pushes 100 MPH, Posts Video on Facebook, Gets $1,000 Fine
Be careful what you post! A journalist in the U.K. has been fined $1,018 (600 pounds) and given six demerit points for driving dangerously on a notorious road.
- Not Your Typical Drifter ~ 1968 Camaro Party Car Has a 500hp SBC
Josh Mason's party car, a very non-traditional: a '68 Chevy Camaro. See what it takes to turn one of these things into a full-on drift car.
- 1960 International Metro Van Rescued After 30 Years
Lance & Wyatt get a lead on a 1960 International Metro Van sitting out in the woods for over 30 years. Is it worth saving or a total loss?
- Which Masking Tape is the Best?
In paint finish, prep is very important, and using the right masking tape makes a huge difference. Project Farm tests 10 different brands.
- Which Duct Tape Is Strongest?
Gorilla, Gorilla Weather, T-Rex, FiberFix, FiberFix Wrap, 3M Pro Strength, and Duck Max compete for the strongest tape. Testing included tensile, adhesion and wrap strength.
- Flame Throwing Rolls-Royce Thunderbolt at Monterey
"International Car Hunter" J.P. van de Bundt's fire-breathing 1928 Rolls-Royce with a Merlin V12, 27 liter, 650hp airplane engine.
- Allentown Fairgrounds Fall Vintage Drag Races
For the second time this year, E.J. Kowalski and Bill Rowe put together a terrific grassroots racing event at the Allentown Fairgrounds.
- AMC ~ Everything You Need To Know
Chevrolet, Dodge, and Ford -- we all know them, but what about the small American company that gave them a run for their money?
- Rat Rod Quad ~ Predator 420cc Powered ATV
A Predator 420cc powered ATV — Ike bought an old Polaris for cheap because it had a seized engine, and the guys swap a Predator 420cc engine into it.
- Hot Rod Drag Week 2019 ~ Follow Along with Photographer John Schultz
Follow Along with Photographer John Schultz as he gallivants around at Hot Rod Drag Week 2019.
- Budget Rat Rod Mini Bike Build ~ Vintage Briggs Chopper
A $20 chopper mini bike frame from the mid-70s is paired with a 1973 yard sale Briggs & Stratton to build a vintage-style rat rod minibike.
- Hershey AACA Race Car Condition Run 2019
A huge part of the Hershey AACA Fall Meet is the car show on Saturday — the AACA rules for a judged show state that cars must drive in under their own power. Watch them do just that...
- 12 Things To Check Before Buying A Used Car
Deboss Garage explains 12 items that need to be on your checklist to help you make the right choice when buying a used vehicle.
- Joey Logano and Team Snap-on Builds a 1935 Factory Five Hot Rod Truck
NASCAR champ Joey Logano joins Snap-on to build a 1935 Factory Five Hot Rod Truck with one of Joey’s 800HP round-winning Ford cup motors.
- Homemade Metal Working Tools by Halfass Kustoms
Halfass Kustoms' shows homebuilt metalworking tools including power hammer, louver press, CNC plasma table, and jig used to drop Model A axles.
- How To Make A TV Stand with WelderUp's Steve Darnell
Steve shows you how to make a TV stand from a 1927 Model T Truck Cab where you'll be able to mount a 40 inch flat-screen TV.
- The Surprising Reason Cars Sound Different
Why does a Ford Mustang with a V6 sound nothing like a Nissan 350z with a V6 as well? And why does a Mazda RX-7 just sound so sick?
- Mike Finnegan's 8 Second Street Car Cruising the Las Vegas Strip
Mike Finnegan and crew took Blasphemi to Las Vegas for the NHRA Dodge Pennsoil Nats, won a grudge match, and then went out cruising.
- Installing Speedway's New Deluxe LS Swap Fuel Filter/Regulator
Learn how to install Speedway's new Deluxe LS Swap Fuel Filter/Regulator in five minutes for a cleaner look and fewer potential leak points!
- Man Builds Street Legal Dream Car Out Of Scrap and Recycled Materials
Barry Caukill built his dream car, dubbed "Scarlotti", using a chassis from a car that would have gone to crusher and second-hand parts.
- Making a Mechanical Trash Bin from an Old Gas Bottle
Convert an old gas bottle, some scrap metal and a couple of Heim joints to make a foot-operated mechanical trash bin for the workshop.
- Why You Should Never Use The Cheapest Brake Pads
Planning on buying some brake pads? That cheap set on the shelf of your local parts store might seem tempting, but there's a reason they're so cheap.
- Racetracks are Dying ~ Here's How We Save Them
America’s racetracks are disappearing; either unable to pay the bills or under attack by complaining neighbors. So how much does it cost to run a racetrack? And what can we do to save them?
- Petersen Museum Extends Hollywood Dream Machines Exhibit To May 2020
For car lovers, Hollywood always finds a way to draw us in a little deeper with unique vehicles acting as the perfect co-stars.
- Checking Out The LA Classic Car Scene
From Ben Kahan of Four Speed Films, who's goal is to draw his generation back into old cars (and the culture that surrounds them) from muscle cars to hot rods.
- The SEMA 1 Hour 10 Minute Mega Spectacular 2019
Let Hoonigan be your guide to one of the world's biggest automotive shows, ever: SEMA. Bigger Burnyard, more hosts, more cars, and more time in this one hour spectacular.
- Muscle Car Highlights from SEMA 2019 Performance Hall
Muscle Car Highlights from The SEMA Show 2019 Performance Hall (Central Hall)...
- Can You Tow-Charge a Tesla?
Engineering Explained will determine if and how quickly a Tesla can be recharged by towing it, and how far you'd need to travel to fully recharge the battery.
- Salt Protection ~ Which Car Undercoating Is Best?
Project Farm tests car/vehicle undercoating products for resistance to corrosion (oxidation/rust) and rock chips.
- 2000hp 266mph 1969 Camaro ~ The Greatest Pro-Touring Car Ever Built?
2,000 horsepower, 266mph, countless race wins, and rebirth from a fire that could have ended it all. This is a story for the times...
- Chevrolet Suburban ~ Everything You Need To Know
The Chevy Suburban is America’s longest-running automotive nameplates, serving families, businesses and the military since the mid-1930s.
- How To Choose The Right Twist Drill Bit For The Job
Andrew Harnett on twist drill selection, pros and cons of high-speed steel, cobalt, carbide, plus coatings, drill point, flute geometry, and more.
- SEMA 2019 Hot Rod Alley After Hours Tour
Take an after-hours tour of Hot Rod Alley — See dozens of radical hot rods and dazzling show cars after the crowds have left for the day.
- Roadkill Nights 2019 ~ Drag Racing on Woodward Ave
Passion for performance grows as "Roadkill Nights" was back in full force with an extra night of fun and a record amount of attendees.
- What to Pack for the SEMA Show
Here's a few tips to help prepare you for The SEMA Show...
- Dodge's Pièce De Résistance ~ 1968-1970 Dodge Coronet
When Dodge released the 1968 Coronet, it had no idea that it had created a legend, one of the best cars produced during its golden era.
- Tools That Don't Suck ~ 3" Adjustable Head Cut-Off Tool
The Adjustable head cut off tool from Eastwood makes working in awkward positions more manageable because the head can be adjusted 25 degrees up or down.
- Start 'em Young ~ Daddy-Daughter Classic Car Junkyard Adventure
YouTuber 'Hot Rod Hoarder' visits Charlie's Used Auto Parts with Carlee for the ultimate daddy-daughter date.
- Earl's Differential and Manual Transmission Cooling Systems
Whether you race road course, off-road, circle track, or just put your vehicle under heavy-duty conditions, take the extra step to cool them.
- Harley-Davidson ~ Everything You Need To Know
There is probably nothing more American than hitting the open road on a Harley-Davidson motorcycle! This is the story of America's most successful motorcycle manufacturer...
- Insane Lincoln V-12 Lucite Steering Wheel Transformation
Matt from Iron Trap Garage bought a Lincoln Continental V-12 steering wheel. Follow along as this rough steering wheel is returned to its former glory.