From the front to the back, Aaron Kaufman’s street legal (in Texas, at least) 1963 Ford Falcon was built the right way.
There’s a stout 500hp 363ci small block Ford engine, a Richmond Super T10 four speed manual transmission, a Mark Williams trussed 9″ rear axle.
There are RideTech triple adjustable coil over shocks on all four corners and a Chris Alston sway bar is integrated into the system and controlled by its own set of shock absorbers.
Forgeline wheels round out the package along with the sticky rubber and good brakes…
Aaron Kaufman’s 1963 Ford Falcon
- 110” Wheelbase
- Mark Williams 9” rear axle 4.00 gear w/ Detroit locker
- Wilwood Brakes 14” fronts 6 piston calipers / 13” rears 4 piston
- Global West front suspension
- Kaufman / Ridetech wishbone three link w/ Chris Alston swaybar
- Ride tech triple adjustable coil-overs
- Ford Racing 363ci small block
- Holley 750cc HP series
- MSD Ignition
- Kaufman built Headers all Stainless steel 1.75 primary tri-Y
- Exhaust is 3” true X Magnaflow mufflers Kaufman built
- Richmond T-10 quicktime bell housing
- Racepack data and remaining electrical
- Ron Davis Radiator
- Forgeline Wheels front 18×8 rear 18×9
- Tires Nitto NT05 245/40/18 and 275/40/18