When we’re on the road or we find spare time on our hands (a rarity), our minds still drift towards our favorite things: Hot Rods and Car Culture. So what’s in our earbuds?
These are the Hot Rod and Car Culture podcasts we listen to…
B Squad Hotrod
This is just a bunch of guys restoring and repairing real cars for their enjoyment — and hopefully, in turn, for the education and enjoyment of their listeners.
Join Steve (Woodchuck), Brad (Hollywood), Colt (Train), and Nick (Lefty) for amateur hour working on cars.
No Driving Gloves
Three automotive industry professionals — with varying backgrounds in automotive restoration, conservation, street rods, and automotive and industry history — muse over whatever they feel like. Who knows where the conversation will go.
It’s the only show of its kind that explores all aspects of the automotive space from the performance aftermarket, to new car buying and the future of the automotive industry. The guys answer your questions, offer advice, and feature guests from the automotive industry and celebrity car enthusiasts.
A weekly podcast and Internet video show that focuses on the motorsport enthusiast lifestyle. Hosted by automotive industry veterans Brad Fanshaw (bonspeed Wheels), Matt D’Andria (@Motorator), and Aaron Hagar (Rat Runners Garage and son of Sammy Hagar from Van Halen).
The crew chats with like-minded enthusiasts and share stories from the best automotive events, auctions, races and more.
The Curbside Car Show covers automobiles, classic and vintage cars, “Cherry Classics” as well as unique automotive-related destinations and museums and the people behind them.
Talking About Cars with Randy Kerdoon
Talking About Cars with Randy Kerdoon, where celebrities, car personalities, and “regular car guys” talk about their automotive histories because “Everybody has a car story!”
Here’s the most recent 5 shows:
- (08-13-2020) – This week Randy and Bob try something different, inviting owners of 3 TV Cars…..to play “show and tell” about their TV rides! Louis Cicciari talks about his "Starsky & Hutch" Torino clone…..Richard Morey actually has THE Ford Mustang from the Late 80s version of Knight Rider, the TV show that lasted just […]
- (08-06-2020) – it's Part 2 of our two 2 parter with Brian "Mr. Regular" of "Regular Car Reviews on YouTube, talking about his first car, how chrome detail tape looks on a black car, how he's dealing with Corona (the virus) what cars are on his list to review next, and yes, they once did […]
- (07-30-2020) – Randy and "Hot Rod" Bob are joined by Randy's stepson Stan and "Mr Regular" from one of the most popular channels on Youtube, "Regular Car Reviews!" Brian and his collage buddy Nick definately put his English Lit degree to use in one of the most unusual car review shows online. Think what […]
- 07-23-2020) – the veteran of those burger commercials joins Randy and Hot Rod Bob to talk about his Eat Free card, his stint on the classic "Blazing Saddles" movie, his pandemic and protest experiences over the last several months, and …oh, yeah, we also talk about cars!! LISTEN, LIKE, SUBSCRIBE!!
- (07-16-2020) – the "Big Schwag" joins Randy Kerdoon and "Hot Rod" Bob Beck to give an update on the second life of "Monster Garage", his role in the HappyTime Murders movie, riding his favorite…bike, married life, and how the pandemic nearly left him out to dry….in Canada!