When we’re on the road or we find spare time on our hands (a rarity), our minds still drift towards our favorite things: Hot Rods and Car Culture. So what’s in our earbuds?
These are the Hot Rod and Car Culture podcasts we listen to…
B Squad Hotrod
This is just a bunch of guys restoring and repairing real cars for their enjoyment — and hopefully, in turn, for the education and enjoyment of their listeners.
Join Steve (Woodchuck), Brad (Hollywood), Colt (Train), and Nick (Lefty) for amateur hour working on cars.
No Driving Gloves
Three automotive industry professionals — with varying backgrounds in automotive restoration, conservation, street rods, and automotive and industry history — muse over whatever they feel like. Who knows where the conversation will go.
It’s the only show of its kind that explores all aspects of the automotive space from the performance aftermarket, to new car buying and the future of the automotive industry. The guys answer your questions, offer advice, and feature guests from the automotive industry and celebrity car enthusiasts.
A weekly podcast and Internet video show that focuses on the motorsport enthusiast lifestyle. Hosted by automotive industry veterans Brad Fanshaw (bonspeed Wheels), Matt D’Andria (@Motorator), and Aaron Hagar (Rat Runners Garage and son of Sammy Hagar from Van Halen).
The crew chats with like-minded enthusiasts and share stories from the best automotive events, auctions, races and more.
The Curbside Car Show covers automobiles, classic and vintage cars, “Cherry Classics” as well as unique automotive-related destinations and museums and the people behind them.
Talking About Cars with Randy Kerdoon
Talking About Cars with Randy Kerdoon, where celebrities, car personalities, and “regular car guys” talk about their automotive histories because “Everybody has a car story!”
Here’s the most recent 5 shows:
- (09-17-2020) – Jo Coddington (wife of the late Boyd Coddington & brand ambassador for several car related products) joins Randy Kerdoon & "Hot Rod" Bob Beck to talk about "Shopping Cart" racing, her soft spot for "Roger Rabbit's Packard", and why Randy isn't believing IMDB anymore….oh and there is a car culture in….INDONESIA? LISTEN, […]
- (09-10-2020) – The current NHRA funny car points leader joined Randy and "Hot Rod" Bob to explain how he became "Fast Jack", Just how many G's a driver faces behind the wheel, and how much does it cost to drive on of those things down the straight away! Oh, and does anyone have some […]
- (09-03-2020) – This week, Randy Kerdoon and Hot Rod Bob Beck catch up with Dave Kindig and Kevin Schiele (Kev-Dogg) from the Motor Trend TV show "Bitchen Rides" where the guys get all kinds of exclusives!! We find out Dave actually cuts his own hair!! (Hey Steve Mags, you hearing this??) the guys look back […]
- (08-27-2020) – He's a Bug man, car fan & knows what cars are worth. Randy Carlson joins Randy and "Hot Rod" Bob to talk abour Barn Finds, his "blur" cameo in a "Herbie" movie, the Packard in his garage and we come up with a new idea for a car show for him! Discovery, ARE […]
- (08-20-2020) – Randy & Hot Rod Bob catch up with the host of "I drive a classic" on YouTube, Steph Holloway, to find out how she became a 50s and 60s girl who knows her way around cool classic cars in the UK (most of which match Randy's Matchbox Car collection from that era), Bob […]