Have you ever seen a rattle can paint job on a car and thought, “how do I get this paint off?” In this video, Matt goes over how to use Pre Painting Prep and Oil Eater to remove some old black paint!
Eastwood Pre Painting Prep
Proper surface preparation is one of the most important factors in helping you achieve a high-quality final finish. Our specially formulated PRE Paint Prep helps you prepare a surface for painting by removing dirt, wax, polish, grease, silicone, buffing compound, even road tar, ensuring a clean surface that’s ready for final painting or powder-coating. Auto paint prep gets no easier!
The final step in surface paint preparation—Eastwood’s PRE™ Paint Prep—just spray or wipe on, and wipe off!
- Removes silicone, wax, polish, grease, and dirt
- Helps promote paint adhesion
- Easy spray-on, wipe-off application
- Available in aerosol, 30-oz., or gallon
- Available in a Low-VOC formula for regulated areas
More Info: https://www.eastwood.com/eastwood-pre-painting-prep.html
Oil Eater Cleaner and Degreaser
A safer, water based, non-toxic solution for all your greasy cleaning jobs
- Safer for you and the environment
- Non-toxic, biodegradable, non-corrosive
- Water-based, no chemical smell
- Dissolves organic and petroleum-based grease and oil
- Safe enough to use to clean kitchens and BBQ grills
- Dilute 3:1 with water for use in parts washers
- Dilute 25:1 for ultra-sonic cleaners or dip tanks
- Pre-treat grease stains in laundry
- Wash away oil spots in the driveway
- 1-gallon jug
Oil Eater Cleaner and Degreaser is specially formulated to be safer than old-style petroleum-based solvent cleaners. Its specially developed chemistry allows it to lower water surface tension for better cleaning, while its non-petroleum solvents dissolve oil-based dirt and grime.
Oil Eater’s unique properties keep the dirt and oil in suspension, so they get rinsed away instead of just being pushed to a different spot on the surface. The highly alkaline nature of Oil Eater breaks up organic and petroleum-based oils.
Works super for stains in the driveway, engine compartment degreasing, chassis cleaning, and grease stains on your laundry. Dilute it and use it in your parts washer, ultrasonic cleaner, or pressure washer too.
More Info: https://www.eastwood.com/oil-eater-cleaner-and-degreaser-1-gallon.html