Matt has an old hot rod with fuel and brake lines that are still working, however, he wanted to make sure that they are clear of debris and any contamination. He uses Eastwood’s Aerosol Injected cleaner to quickly clear them out!
Eastwood’s award-winning Aerosol-Injected Cleaning System directs a focused blast of cleaner to penetrate deep into hard-to-reach places.
- Brake, transmission and fuel lines
- Removes paint, grease, machining oils and other contaminants
- Cleans Paint Guns and Equipment
Eastwood’s Aerosol-Injected Cleaning System was the Winner of Popular Mechanic’s™ Magazine Editor’s Choice Award for Product Innovation and Design in 2011 — One of the key reasons was the engineered taper of each can’s nozzle that creates a tight seal to force the cleaner deep into the tool or tubing, without blowback.
A 360-degree valve even sprays upside down! A unique two-piece injection system allows you to configure the application tips for your specific job. A can clip keeps the extension nozzle from getting lost.
Buy Eastwood’s Aerosol Injected Cleaner: www.eastwood.com/aerosol-inje…
Application and Usage
Aerosol-Injected Cleaner is ideal for cleaning anything around the car, shop and home.
- Test-fit the injector tip into area to be cleaned. Make sure it fits snugly into place.
- Put on eye protection and point nozzle away from your face.
- Insert nozzle tip into orifice and gently push the can to deliver the cleaner.
Always store with the extension tube removed to prevent accidental discharge.
The more you use this cleaning system, the more uses you’ll find!