Waterless Engine Coolant — It’s environmentally friendly, increases your fuel economy up to 10%, prohibits engine corrosion – and will probably last longer than your engine! Jay’s been using Evans Waterless Coolant in his vintage valuables for nearly 20 years now…
EVANS Cooling Systems High Performance Waterless Engine Coolant
Evans Waterless Coolants have a boiling point of 375°F, well above the boiling point of other engine coolants. This eliminates the vapor barrier that can cause hot spots and pre-ignition in engines with water based coolants. Evans Waterless Coolant ensures that the coolant remains in a liquid state and in constant contact with your internal engine components for consistently effective cooling.
Corrosion and Electrolysis Protection
Water is very corrosive and a good conductor of electricity. By eliminating water in your cooling system. Evans Waterless Coolants virtually eliminates corrosion and electrolysis when compared to water-based antifreeze.
Reduced Vapor Pressure
With heat water generates steam in you cooling system, causing high vapor pressure that exerts internal stress on cooling system components. With Evans High Performance Waterless Coolant, this pressure is dramatically reduced, extending the cooling system’s operating life and preventing breakdowns.
Engine Types for High Performance Coolant
- Modern gasoline
- Classic gasoline
- Vintage gasoline
- Light duty diesel
- LP & CNG
- Specifically designed for all modern, classic, and vintage gasoline-powered vehicles, light duty Diesels, LP and CNG vehicles
- Has a boiling point of 375 Degrees F and will not vaporize, eliminating boil over and after-boil Generates low vapor pressures, prevents coolant loss, and reduces strain on cooling system components
- Contains no water, effectively eliminating corrosion, liner and water pump cavitation erosion Minimizes the potential for corrosion and electrolysis issues, and reduces maintenance costs
- Eliminates pre-ignition and engine knock caused by overheating, improving combustion efficiency to deliver more power and improved fuel economy
- During installation ensure that all of old water-based coolant and water is removed before installing this product