In this video, Matt uses a steering wheel puller set from Eastwood to remove a steering wheel from an old hot rod…
Eastwood Steering Wheel Puller Set
- 3 sizes of Adapter (Cap) Screws (2 of each size)
- 4″ Steering Wheel Bolts (2 each)
- 2 Lock Plate Removal Bolts
- Accessories and Storage Case
One kit has it all stored and organized in one storage case, so you’ll find exactly what you need to pull any steering wheel (with or without tilt) from most domestic and imported cars and trucks.
Once the steering wheel is removed, you’ll have easy access to service or replace parts in the steering wheel, column, or dashboard. Comes with detailed instructions.
Steering Wheel Puller Set Contents
- 3.5″-long Adaptor (Cap) Screws — 2 each:
3/8″ – 16 Thread
5/16″ – 24 Thread
M8 – 1.25 Thread
- 4″-long Steering Wheel Bolts — 2 each:
5/16″ – 18 Thread
- Lock Plate Removal Bolts (Snap Ring Bolts):
9/16″ – 18 (Internal Thread)
M14 – 1.5 (Internal Thread)
- Puller with Jack Screw
- Lock Nut
- Lock Plate Remover
- Molded Storage Case
More info: https://www.eastwood.com/steering-whe…
Eastwood has everything you need to do the job right when you’re restoring a car, truck or motorcycle – from welders to paint and everything in between.