via ChrisFix ~ If you live somewhere that gets snow, this video will teach you some helpful tips and tricks I have learned over the years to prepare a vehicle car for snow.
You’ll learn how to remove ice from your windshield and how to remove snow from your car quickly without scratching the paint. I also show you how to prevent your door and lock from getting frozen shut, and many more tips and tricks, including how to use a car detailing spray to prevent the snow from sticking.
10 Winter Car Tips and Tricks:
- 0:40 How to get more traction on snow and ice
- 1:48 How to get out of your driveway or parking spot safely
- 2:51 How to top off washer fluid
- 3:13 How to prevent doors and locks from freezing
- 5:55 How to prevent ice from sticking to your windshield
- 8:29 How to prevent snow from sticking to a shovel
- 9:25 How to prevent scratching your paint while removing snow
- 10:10 How to remove snow without touching it
- 12:43 How to remove ice from glass