At the 2019 Grand National Roadster Show, Chip Foose was honored to receive the first ever Builder of the Decade Award!
To celebrate the occasion, Chip and his friends brought 12 total Foose Design vehicles to the show (including Impression, Grand Master, 0032, Hemisfear and more), all of which are beautifully featured — the largest collection of Foose Design builds ever in one place!
Also featured are candid interviews with automotive industry legends, including:
- Troy Ladd of Hollywood Hot Rods
- Roy Brizio of Roy Brizio Street Rods
- Wes Rydell of Rydell Auto Group
- Chris Jacobs of Overhaulin’
- and many more friends, customers and colleagues…