Entry Level Flux Core 125 MIG Welder
Get the benefit of wire welding without the hassle of gas. The Flux 125 Welder is a versatile flux core arc welder (FCAW) specifically designed to use self-shielding flux-cored welding wire. This eliminates the need for gas and regulators that normal MIG welders require. Set-up is easy for gasless flux-cored welding.
Variable Speed Wire Control
With variable speed wire control and thermal overload protection, this flux wire welder provides dependable performance in a compact, lightweight package. The Flux 125 welder can weld mild steel from 18 gauge up to 3/16in. thick which makes it ideal for jobs around the yard, shop, or house.
- Includes everything you need to weld right out of the box
- The perfect welder for outdoor use and on dirty metals
- Shielding gas NOT required. There is NO need to buy gas bottles or regulators
- Output up to 125 amps
- Best in class duty cycle: 90A AC @17V, 20%
- Trigger activated gun prevents accidental arc flash
- Compact, portable and lightweight – weighs just 38 lbs!
- Continuous wire feed speed control for optimal welding performance
- Built-in overload protection to prevent overheating
How To Get Clean Welds with a Harbor Freight Flux 125
Harbor Freight Flux 125 Welder Manual:
Click here to Download the Manual for the 63582 Flux 125 Welder (PDF)
Harbor Freight Flux 125 Welder Quick Start Guide:
Click here to Download Quick Start Guide for the 63582 Flux 125 Welder (PDF)
Order Online from Harbor Freight: https://www.harborfreight.com/flux-125-welder-63582.html