Once again, Todd at Project Farm separates the wheat from the chaff while testing to find the best cordless drill brand, including Milwaukee, DeWalt, Makita, Bosch, Festool, Ridgid, Bauer, and Ryobi.
Each cordless drill is tested for speed under load, maximum torque, clutch performance, maximum RPM, noise, and endurance under a constant load.
Cordless Drills Tested In This Video (in no particular order):
- Milwaukee: https://amzn.to/3bOg6IH
- DeWalt: https://amzn.to/3wr6xHB
- Makita: https://amzn.to/2SiYptY
- Bosch: https://amzn.to/3wqnodv
- Festool (tool only): https://amzn.to/3oGjsme
- Ridgid: https://amzn.to/3hKIu2n
- Bauer: https://amzn.to/2SgX8Uf
- Ryobi: https://amzn.to/2Ryph9w
Tools used for testing drills:
- Laser Tachometer: https://amzn.to/3f9d4Rx
- Sound Meter: https://amzn.to/2Slk1Wt
- Torque Adapter: https://amzn.to/3bMjpQW
- Timer: https://amzn.to/3oEKniq