Tube Bending Basics Part 1
Tube Bending Basics Part 1 covers the general knowlege regarding materials, dies, benders, Center Line Radius, bending gauge and cheater creation…
Tube Bending Basics Part 2
Part 2 covers the measuring and bending of 3 different types of common bending: Flat (2D) plane bending, Offset (3D) bending, and Bending within a Boundary (such as Nerf Bars). Each type of bending is demnstrated using the “cheater bending” method.
Tube Bending Basics ~ Questions and Answers
A quick video segment which answers viewer submitted questions regarding tube bending.
- 2:09 Diameter & Wall Thickness Decision
- 3:23 Bender is off from Reference
- 4:16 Measuring to Match Plans & Prints
- 4:39 Cheapest Bending Tool
- 6:51 Bending Without a Tube Bender
- 8:37 Diameter X 3 = CLR
- 9:18 Best Bender for a Newbie
- 9:50 Bender in my Country
- 10:13 Can I Do Exhaust Work
- 11:26 Learning Material