Here’s how to rebuild 1973-79 Ford F100 disc brakes, from sandblasting and painting, to rotors and spindles, to making sure parts are within spec.
Using parts (parts list below) from National Parts Depot, Autoresatomod shows cleaning techniques helpful for when you get new parts to rebuild the brakes, as well as how to torque the rotor to the spindle on your F100 disc brakes…
Parts and Supplies Used in this F100 Disc Brake Rebuild
Parts were sourced from National Parts Depot. Prices as of April 2020.
Editors Note: These are non-affiliate links provided for your convenience…
- Caliper Assy, Rebuilt, Front, Lh, 73mm, Single Piston: F-2b121-1 $14.15
- Caliper Assy, Rebuilt, Front, Rh, 73mm, Single Piston: F-2b120-1 $14.15
- (2) Bolt, Brake Hose, *Banjo Bolt*, 5/16 Inch: 385116-S $8.05
- Hose Assy, Front Brake: F-2078-7A $13.06
- Hose Assy, Front Brake: F2078-7B $13.06
- (2) Gasket, Brake System, Copper, Replacement, For 5/16 Inch: F-2149-1 $2.99
- Pad Set, Front Brake, Premium Organic Composition: F-2001-5 $27.91
- (2) Rotor, Front Disc Brake, Replacement: F-1102-1 $100.86
- (2) Bearing, wheel, D0AZ-1216-A, E7TZ-1216-A: 1216-4 $10.11
- (2) Grease cap, Front Hub, 1 31/32 inch: 1131-3 $3.75
- Disc Alignment Kit, Caliper: F-2C077-1 $14.83