Since I first laid eyes on Brent’s 1964 Ford Falcon, I’ve wanted to do an In The Paddock episode on it, and here we finally are.
The amount of custom touches and level of execution on this Father and Son project is rare for a garage build.
Brent was kind enough to let us film the car at an NMCA West Autocross event. Brent is just getting started in the addictive world of racing muscle cars around cones and we think the car will continue to evolve and see changes.
Take a close look and then watch this thing rip around the autocross track…
Pro-Touring 1964 Ford Falcon Specifications
- Mike Maier and Total Control Products suspension bits with some homebuilt ingenuity.
- 408w small block Ford putting out over 600 horsepower on pump gas!
- Wilwood disc brakes
- Forgeline wheels
- Falken tires (now upgraded to the RT660)
Custom touches include:
- Side exit exhaust
- Custom rear spoiler
- Shelby Mustang style front bumper
- Aluminum door pulls/handles
- Aluminum pistol grip shifter
- Gauge cluster
- Center console