Auto enthusiasts, consumers, and the public alike are invited to attend SEMA Ignited, the official SEMA Show after-party that connects the general public with industry leaders, celebrities, and award-winning custom vehicles.
The Friday night festival takes place immediately after the SEMA Show closes as hundreds of cars and trucks will parade out of the Las Vegas Convention Center and assemble at SEMA Ignited.
Friday, November 6, 2020, from 3:00p to 10:00p.
Las Vegas Convention Center — Platinum Lot near the corner of E. Desert Inn Rd. & Swenson St.
SEMA Ignited 2020 is the SEMA Show After-Party!
Attendees will have the opportunity to view hundreds of customized rides featuring the newest and most innovative products from the SEMA Show.
The event includes food, music, drift demonstrations, celebrities, and the culmination of the SEMA Battle of the Builders competition which includes more than 250 competitors vying for the title of the Ultimate Vehicle Builder.
SEMA Ignited 2020 Frequently Asked Questions
SEMA Ignited will be a live event open to the public. SEMA Ignited will showcase some of the top vehicle builds and excitement from the 2020 SEMA Show.
Tickets for Friday night’s SEMA Ignited are valid only for the SEMA Ignited event and not valid for entry to the SEMA Show during the week.
Plan some additional time for gaining entrance to SEMA Ignited. Enhanced security precautions may impact attendees in high traffic areas during peak times throughout the day.
SEMA Ignited Show Hours
- SEMA Ignited – November 6, 2020.
- Hours are 3:00p – 10:00p
SEMA Ignited Tickets
- Premium ticket information coming soon.
- Stay connected and text SEMAIGNITED to 25827 to receive the latest updates on SEMA Ignited.
Are children allowed at SEMA Ignited 2020?
- For General Admission, children under the age of 12 are free with a paid legal guardian.
- For Premium Tickets, there is no discount for 2020 and all attendees, including children, must pay full price.
- The SEMA Ignited ticket is good for admission to SEMA Ignited only, which is the “official after-party” of the SEMA Show.
- The ticket does not provide access to the SEMA Show held during the week as the SEMA Show is an industry trade show only open to credentialed members of the automotive aftermarket industry.
SEMA Ignited 2020 parking
- There is no designated parking for this event
- We strongly suggest using the monorail to travel to and from the event
- Thank you for your service!
- Active military are invited to SEMA Ignited as our guest.
- Go to the ticket portal for SEMA Ignited (http://www.semaignited.com) and select Military. (Please bring your valid Military ID for entrance with ticket.)
- Please also note and be aware that tickets for Friday night’s SEMA Ignited are valid only for the SEMA Ignited event and not valid for entry to the SEMA Show during the week.
SEMA Show Badge Holders
- If you have an authorized 2020 SEMA Show badge, your entry to SEMA Ignited will be at no cost.
- However, your show badge will not get you a Premium Reserved Seating Section.
- To obtain the Premium Reserved Seating Section Tickets all attendees of SEMA Ignited must purchase the Premium Reserved Seating Section Tickets – even if one has a Show Badge.
Displaying a vehicle at SEMA Ignited 2020
- Registration for displaying your vehicle at the 2020 SEMA Show has closed.
- Registration for the SEMA Battle of the Builders® at the 2020 SEMA Show has also closed.
- Only vehicles that are confirmed to display at the 2020 SEMA Show will be displaying at SEMA Ignited.
We look forward to seeing you at SEMA Ignited, Friday November 6th, 2020.
Gates open at 3:00p.