Mo-Par City boasts decades of Mopar parts cars — Larry Pontnack has amassed more than 800 1960s and 70s Dodge, Plymouth, and Chrysler donors on 5½ acres in Oregon, Illinois, with 6 buildings totaling over 30,000 square feet of parts. (Browse current parts for sale below.)
House of Mopar visited Larry and Mo-Par City recently…
This is my first time back here in nearly 40 years. Larry was one of the guys who were around Northwest Illinois starting in the 1960s until now. Hemi Dart to a drag pack Challenger, he’s owned a little of everything … he was busy but took time to show me around…
- Over 800 60’s and 70’s Dodge, Plymouth, and Chrysler parts cars on 5 1/2 acres (No GM or Ford products here!)
- 6 Buildings (over 30,000 sq.ft.) full of new, used, Mopar performance, reproduction, and N.O.S. parts for your Mopar!
- Over 25 years of Mopar racing and restoration experience with factory involvement!
- Full machine shop dedicated exclusively to rebuilding Mopar Small Blocks, Big Blocks, and HEMIs
- Concours engine rebuilding (correct casting numbers, finishes, fasteners, etc.) with authentication by Galen Govier
- Now carrying a full line of Mopar reproduction restoration parts!
Visit Mo-Par City in Illinois
(Browse current parts for sale below…)
6309 E Brick Rd, Oregon, IL 61061
(815) 732-7751 or TOLL FREE 1-800-426-HEMI
- Monday — Friday 9:00 am – 5:00 pm (Central Time Zone)
- Saturday by appointment only