This 1970 Dodge Charger Restomod project began as a simple idea: a local customer owned a 1970 Charger in high school, and decided he wanted another one.
This clean coupe took 3,000 hours to build — its nickname is “Charged” — the car was built and charged to the customer’s American Express credit card!Miranda Built
1970 Dodge Charger Restomod Specifications
- Engine: 572 CI HEMI V8 (667 hp – 735 lb./ft.)
- Transmission: Rossler 4L80E
- MoPar 8.75-inch rear axle / Truetrac differential
- AccuAir e-Level Air Ride Suspension
- Schott F-10 Wheels – 20″ Fronts, 22 ” Rears
- Custom Side-Exit Exhaust
1970 Dodge Charger RestoMod
This 1970 Dodge Charger Restomod project was built by Miranda Built in Delray Beach, Florida.