Auto enthusiasts and consumers are invited to attend SEMA Ignited, the official SEMA Show after-party that connects the general public with industry leaders, celebrities and award-winning custom vehicles. The Friday night festival takes place immediately after the SEMA Show closes as hundreds of cars and trucks will parade out of the Las Vegas Convention Center and assemble at SEMA Ignited.
Attendees will have the opportunity to view hundreds of customized rides featuring the newest and most innovative products from the SEMA Show. The event also includes food, music, drift demonstrations, celebrities, and the culmination of the SEMA Battle of the Builders competition which includes more than 250 competitors vying for the title of the Ultimate Vehicle Builder.
Open to the public.
Get event updates, promotions and more. Text SEMAIGNITED to 25827 to join our messaging list today.
**SEMA Show attendees get in free with their show badge.**
**Tickets to SEMA Ignited does not give you entrance to the SEMA Show**
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
SEMA Ignited will be a live event open to the public. SEMA Ignited will showcase some of the top vehicle builds and excitement from the 2018 SEMA Show.
Tickets for Friday night’s SEMA Ignited are valid only for the SEMA Ignited event and not valid for entry to the SEMA Show during the week.
- SEMA Ignited – November 2.
- Hours are 3:00p – 10:00p
- Tickets are on sale at http://www.semaignited.com/
- Stay connected and text SEMAIGNITED to 25827 to receive the latest updates on SEMA Ignited.
- General admission tickets for SEMA Ignited are $20.00.
- Reserved premium seating for SEMA Ignited tickets are $75.00.- SOLD OUT
ARE CHILDREN ALLOWED AT SEMA IGNITED?
- For General Admission, children under the age of 12 are free with a paid legal guardian.
- For Premium Tickets, there is no discount for 2018 and all attendees, including children, must pay full price.
- The SEMA Ignited ticket is good for admission to SEMA Ignited only, which is the “official after-party” of the SEMA Show.
- The ticket does not provide access to the SEMA Show held during the week as the SEMA Show is an industry trade show only open to credentialed members of the automotive aftermarket industry.
PREMIUM RESERVED TICKETS FOR SEMA IGNITED – SOLD OUT
- The Premium Reserved Seating Section tickets are $75.00 and can be purchased at http://www.semashow.com.
- The $20 ticket is only general admission into the event.
- PREMIUM TICKET INCLUDES:
- Admission to SEMA Ignited
- Reserved seating area at SEMA Ignited
- Complimentary Water
- Free SEMA Ignited T-Shirt from SEMA Gear
- SEMA Show bumper sticker
- Thank you for your service!
- Active military are invited to SEMA Ignited as our guest.
- Goto the ticket portal for SEMA Ignited (http://www.semaignited.com) and select Military. (Please bring your valid Military ID for entrance with ticket.)
- Please also note and be aware that tickets for Friday night’s SEMA Ignited are valid only for the SEMA Ignited event and not valid for entry to the SEMA Show during the week.
SEMA SHOW BADGE HOLDERS
- If you have an authorized 2018 SEMA Show badge, your entry to SEMA Ignited will be at no cost.
- However, your show badge will not get you a Premium Reserved Seating Section.
- To obtain the Premium Reserved Seating Section Tickets all attendees of SEMA Ignited must purchase the Premium Reserved Seating Section Tickets – even if one has a Show Badge.
DISPLAYING A VEHICLE AT SEMA IGNITED
- Registration for displaying your vehicle at the 2018 SEMA Show has closed.
- Registration for the SEMA Battle of the Builders® at the 2018 SEMA Show has also closed.
- Only vehicles that are confirmed to display at the 2018 SEMA Show will be displaying at SEMA Ignited.
We look forward to seeing you at SEMA Ignited, Friday November 2nd.
Gates open at 3:00p.