Wiring Hot Rod Turn Signals – Diagram
Wire hot rod lights? The one automotive job we all dread is the wiring. Yet, with help from this how-to book even the neophyte mechanic can install a wiring harness.
Dennis Overholser, longtime technical specialist for Painless Performance Products and avid hot rodder, walks you through nine chapters sure to clear away your fear of electricity.
- the basics of DC electricity;
- installation of additional circuits;
- choosing and installing the best battery,
- starter and alternator;
- installation of the gauges;
- finding and installing a new EFI harness; and
- wiring a complete scratch-built hot rod.
Photo-intensive, hands-on sequences document and help explain the installation of both an EFI harness on a late model V-8, and the installation of a complete harness kit into a newly built hot rod.
Written in easy-to-understand language, this new book from Wolfgang Publications is a necessary addition to any hot rodder’s book shelf. With 144 pages and over 350 color photos, this wiring book is the electrical bible you need for that next electrical project.